• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Keys

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • My keychain is really boring. It's just the one that my university dorm gave to me on the day I moved in. It can be detached from a necklace thing so you can wear them around, but anyone who wore them after orientation week looked really dorky. :B

Anyway, the only keys I have on them are my room key, my suite key, my (permanent) house key, and a mail key. And that'll all be reduced to a house key next week when I completely move out of my dorm until May. XD;

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My keys are connected to this strap thing which I got from Japan last year. It's otherwise really boring and normal.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to have two keychains. One it had Ash and Pikachu on it, and the other was a little Pikachu. But they broke a long time ago. So as for right now, my keys are pretty plain. I got a few from my AAA Plus Club, Best Buy, Progressive Car Insurance, HEB(my work), Borders, and the college I go to. I need to get some anime ones...

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have an England Keyring. I did have a Liverpool one on it as well but it broke.

I have a key for my dads house, my mums house and both grand parents houses.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    On my key ring i have my house key, my locker key and a key ring from Spain.

Korey

Wheeeee... :3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    My keyring had my house key, my parent's house key, some car keys (Boring stuffz..) Oh! And a rubber band! >:3

Years
  • I have two keys: the key to the outside door, and the key to my room. It's on this really plain plastic keychain from the dorm. It's not much since I don't own a car and I don't need to go to anyone else's houses.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Just the humble front door key on mine... oh yeah, I think it has a little boomerang thingie on it too. The only other key I have is one for my bicycle, which I just keep sitting on the bottom of my shelves.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I don't have any yet. I don't really need them, really. When I turn 16, though, I'm getting a car key, house key and any other key I want. I do have a couple keychains I'm planning on using, but my friend is talking about getting me one that has something to do with Hayate no Gotoku (so says him, I doubt it though lol).

So yeah ._.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Umm,mines have 2 DoReMi keychains on it~
    I hardly ever use the keys though,cause like,there is almost always someone home to open the door fer me .-.;

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • I've got a house key, a key for my 'private' drawer (hmmm.. >3), and a key to my bike's lock.

As far as keychains go, I have two: the first is is little flashlight that's shaped like a moo cow and says 'moo!'. 8D The second is a lego Pilot Luke from Star Wars.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • On my main key chain, I have:
    - Key to the front door of my house
    - Key to my room
    - Key to my closet
    - Key to the front door of the sci-fi/fantasy club library (because I'm awesome staff)
    - Key to the doors in the library (as they have the same locks)
    - Mini flashlight that needs a new battery (and really hurts when you smack someone in the eye with it)

On my second key chain, I have:
    - Key to the front door of my parents' house
    - Key to the gate
    - Luggage keys
    - A pink spring hooked to itself to make a bracelet... because I have an annoying tendency to lose my keys.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Mines pretty boring. I only have a spare house key, a garage door key, and a key to my brother's truck. I'm not so sure why I have the truck key on there, but at one point it was put on there and I just never took it off.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Two house keys, different houses; 2 little rubber army things; a Best Buy Members card; a boxing glove.

Back