• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm not even allowed to get behind the wheel of a car 'till I'm sixteen D;
    Gosh, I feel so young xD

Years
  • Haha, I'll survive. Besides, now I've got a friend who can drive me places in the meantime :3

Thats always nice to have. Sadly, none of my friends are old enough to drive, so, i have someone how drives me everywhere called mom xD

I really wish it were feb. 10th already, my b'day and the day of my test =]

Years
  • Haha, I'll survive. Besides, now I've got a friend who can drive me places in the meantime :3

Isn't that great? If I need something, I ask my roommate. She has a car, and if she's not too busy, I get to go :D

I could've learned to drive as early as 14, but I didn't. I want to learn, though. :/ Someday, I suppose.

I'd kill to get my license before going to Germany over the summer. Maybe they'd let me take the test there, since I'd be 18, and I could drive over there *_* It'd be cool to say I got to drive in a foreign country.

...but, if I know me, I won't even take a lesson this semester. ><;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    @ ~Winner~: Yeah, my mom's the driver here too xD My b-day's July 27, so I've got a ways to go.

@ Sammi: It's fantastic :D

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Speaking of birthdays...lollll mine is January 31st...I'm a God damn old lady. :/

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    D.W.: Speaking of birthdays...
    Arthur: Who was speaking of birthday's?
    D.W.: No one, but now that I've brought it up: Mine's coming up soon.

..where the hell did that come from just now? XD

Dude, PunkerThanThou, I'm making your thread because you're all like..badass, and whatever o_O

Mine's March 10th. I share my birthday with Osama bin Laden, as well as Chuck Norris. I'm also a pisces, giving me the stereotype of being an arrogant, self-centered douchebag :D

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    ..where the hell did that come from just now? XD

Dude, PunkerThanThou, I'm making your thread because you're all like..badass, and whatever o_O

Mine's March 10th. I share my birthday with Osama bin Laden, as well as Chuck Norris. I'm also a pisces, giving me the stereotype of being an arrogant, self-centered douchebag :D

A thread? Whatever do you mean? LMAO I wasn't aware I was this badass you speak of, but nevertheless, I'm flattered. <3

March 10th...that sounds really familiar and I really don't know why...oh well. It's cool anyways.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    March 10th is the day after one of my best friend's birthdays :)
    Someone else who can drive me around during the months that I can't xD

Shijuukara

i love my iPhone's
    Years

• Mine's March 10th. I share my birthday with Osama bin Laden, as well as Chuck Norris. I'm also a pisces, giving me the stereotype of being an arrogant, self-centered douchebag :D

:O

my friend's birthday is March 10. :D

8D i have my driver's permit. i'll get my license May 13th.

;x

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    My Birthday is in 8 days!, Febuary the first. I've never heard of any celebritys having the same birthday as me.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • My Birthday is in 8 days!, Febuary the first. I've never heard of any celebritys having the same birthday as me.

You could probably check it up somewhere online just to find out if there is. Like a "matching" website or something.

My birthday's in just over a month. 16 seems to have come by so quickly.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It has, Im going to be 16 too. So much responabilty and we have to make our own money now.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I don't think it'll really change much for me. 16 doesn't really mean too much to me yet. Although I should go get my driver's licence, which I've procrastinated about over the past year or so (since the legal driving age is 15 here).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back