• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

Years
  • I am gonna donate another 5 dollars sometime this week. Mainly for my PC Email! =3

Do we get to pick out email? Or does it have to be our username? ;-;

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure that you will get a PM from Rukario asking what you want it to be, I chose my username just for simplicity's sake.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I'm pretty sure Paypal is the only way, but, if you can transfer the earnings from there to a Paypal account then yes you can.
    I'm not completely sure on this, that would be Steve's call.

Okay thanks for telling ^________^

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm pretty sure Paypal is the only way, but, if you can transfer the earnings from there to a Paypal account then yes you can.
    I'm not completely sure on this, that would be Steve's call.

As soon as I figure out my parent's Paypal account password, I'll hack into it and donate.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    That technically is fraud… I think Rukario would prefer if you donated using your own paypal… when you can get your own card and account.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Better than getting PC into big trouble for accepting money under fraud. ;P

Years
  • And if you donate 2000$ or more we'll automatically promote you to admin. =D

I just won $10000! XD Literally. YAY LOTTERY! (My mom had to buy it because I am a minor.)

But I only get to have $100 because its going in my college fund. (I now have $9900 XD)

I think I might donate 5 more bucks. ^_^

That technically is fraud… I think Rukario would prefer if you donated using your own paypal… when you can get your own card and account.

I don't think it matters. I donated through my parents PayPal. Yes I gave them the money and yes they did it willingly. o.o

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • So long as they give you permission, they're basically buying it for you (and if you pay them back, it's no problem). However, if you just use the account to charge it to their card without saying anything? That'd be comparable to fraud because they haven't given consent for the money exchange.

Years
  • wow, this scheme looks great.
    I might even donate......if i can find the time XD
    i might send something by mail, i'm not sure. ahh wells.
    this really makes me want to donate though...it really does

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    WELL, IF I DONATE $4000.00 PROMOTE ME TO EARTH'S ROOT ADMIN.

Also Steve donated $15.00

EDIT: D: I forgot to input the PC Username field.

Last edited:

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I might donate when I'm in college, but probably only to be in rank 2 or 3.

Just wondering, has someone actaully donated $2000+

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • You can see all current donations here, so the largest donations will be in the tier 5 category, if you're curious. :/

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Someone donated $100, they probably have that kind of money, or/and like the community a lot.

Back