• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéCommunity Supporter Rewards

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • So there is no donation limit to become an admin?
    awww shucks...I was really tempted too, my dad could do that in no time, lol...no seriously I would like to talk the normal road anyways *dreams*

Can I ask what was the largest amount ever donated? Even more tempting >:]
    Ether way I plan on donating soon enough. Rank 5, BeachBoy is on the way!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • So there is no donation limit to become an admin?
    awww shucks...I was really tempted too, my dad could do that in no time, lol...no seriously I would like to talk the normal road anyways *dreams*

Can I ask what was the largest amount ever donated? Even more tempting >:]
    Ether way I plan on donating soon enough. Rank 5, BeachBoy is on the way!

No, donating won't get you an admin spot.

The highest amount donated was $100, judging by your post you can beat that though :O

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • No, donating won't get you an admin spot.

The highest amount donated was $100, judging by your post you can beat that though :O

Lets just say my father owns a lot of air planes....:D though I couldnt pursuad him into anything, he is a rock :/

and...well, Im definitly going to be donating so....yeah....maybe I can work some things around...I want rank 5, I want to be known here, so I will support. I probably wont donate a lot...I have to settle in ya know? I just want to help :D

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • to be quite honest, just donating won't get you immediately near the top of the Known chart. that takes time. Heck, I have over 300 posts and am a rank 5 donater and am probably just now getting 'known'. while PC would probably enjoy a good donation, If you want to be known, just be yourself and be active and you'll get known.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • to be quite honest, just donating won't get you immediately near the top of the Known chart. that takes time. Heck, I have over 300 posts and am a rank 5 donater and am probably just now getting 'known'. while PC would probably enjoy a good donation, If you want to be known, just be yourself and be active and you'll get known.

Right, you said what I avoided saying XD;

The only way to make yourself known on PC is posting around, and meeting people. Sending in money is a way to make the admins be thankful for your generosity, but in no way does that make you more well known~

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
  • Okay, I've PMed you.

Right, you said what I avoided saying XD;

The only way to make yourself known on PC is posting around, and meeting people. Sending in money is a way to make the admins be thankful for your generosity, but in no way does that make you more well known~

Exactly. Even if you've donated, people need to see your name by reading your posts, right? Just be active, it's enough.

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
  • This might be slightly offtopic, but I've asked this question to a number of different people/sites, and oddly enough, I got exactly as many yeses as no's. x_x

So now I need the official tie-breaker: Is it possible to donate at PayPal from a debit card? (< which is connected to a bank account, if that changes anything..)

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • This might be slightly offtopic, but I've asked this question to a number of different people/sites, and oddly enough, I got exactly as many yeses as no's. x_x

So now I need the official tie-breaker: Is it possible to donate at PayPal from a debit card? (< which is connected to a bank account, if that changes anything..)

Yes it is possible. (that's how I've donated both times I have)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I would think that as long as you can prove that the other account is you then steve should be able to transfer the benefits, however if you still plan to use this account then I'm not sure on that.

Edit: ok then, thanks audy!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yes it is possible. (that's how I've donated both times I have)

can you please explain how to do that? I've looked through the whole thread, and the only way I see of donaiting is by either credit card or paypal. and since I don't have either of them, only such a debit card, I would like to donate and know how to pay with this.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you PM Rukario, he'll give you a mailing address that you can send concealed cash in. But that can be very risky and if it gets lost in the mail, there's nothing we can do about it. :\

Back