• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fans... in SPAAAACE: The (smexy) Astinus Fan Club!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Side Note: The thread creator would like to apologize for the lame thread title. It was the best she could come up with that had something to do with the Ender series without referencing mpreg Sim couples.

Welcome one and all to the only (WTF?) club dedicated to the lovable moderator of that clean and Christian forum that is Pokémon Fan Fiction, Astinus, alias (among other things) Wiggin Fangirl, Lover, and, because she's awesome and came back to take up modship again, Goddess. Here, we gather to honor her and thank her for putting up with us and working so hard for our sake, partly because we love her and partly because as we've found out over a week not too long ago, we're utterly, utterly lost without her.

[Jax takes the time to motion to a set of pictures behind her, including those of members wandering lost and confused down winding halls, new authors holding up one-liner fanfics, regulars bribing the higher ups for mod positions, and the calm members of the Fanfiction Lounge sitting in a circle drinking coffee while a small group of people attempt to set fire to the curtains.]

[She takes that last one off the wall.]

So, uh, come join us in celebration and discussion of our dear, beloved mod and all she stands for. Literacy, order, and Orson Scott Card's paycheck! Because without her, God knows what our poor fanfiction forum would be like. Seriously. (;_;)

Current Members:
(Ordered by date of joining.)

Jax Malcolm
icomeanon6
BeachBoy
Bay
Astinus
txteclipse
Thesis​

All aspiring members must provide a sacrifice upon arrival. Suggestions include lambs, fresh fruit, and life-sized cardboard cutouts of Andrew Wiggin.

Last edited:

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
Count me in, it took forever to repair those curtains! Thank you Asty for tolerating us for longer than was thought possible!

PS, Card rules, and Achilles=Best antagonist evar.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Awesome. =D Consider yourselves added. Even though one of you is... technically... probably... dead. *cleans BeachBoy's blood off the altar*

Also, yeah. But then again, maybe we shouldn't have kept the flammable ones hung when Astinus went on leave. I mean, that was just asking for trouble.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Fire makes me think of Andy's hair color. :B

*ignores Magic Legume and Ryab's bloody body for cardboard cut-outs*

Achilles=Best antagonist evar.
Novinha is. 8D

I read the Shadow series, but it was once for each book, and I really didn't care for Bean.

Okay, I need to go seriously read those books again. Even though I can quote whole passages from Speaker For the Dead.

Oh. Wait. Do I have to sacrifice something? Because I have a bratty little kid by the name of Ender I'm willing to go without.

God knows what our poor fanfiction forum would be like. Seriously.
God also knows Card would not have been able to buy those plane tickets without my constant buying multiple copies of his books.

I have not a clue what I'm talking about. :D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Welcome to the both of you. =D And indeed you were, Bay. Thanks for helping to put out the curtains. *thumbs up*

Fire makes me think of Andy's hair color. :B

So, uh... You want us to set the curtains on fire again?

Oh. Wait. Do I have to sacrifice something? Because I have a bratty little kid by the name of Ender I'm willing to go without.

Sure, if you want to. But since we're sacrificing them all to you, you end up with him. For all eternity because you kinda can't kill him twice. Or maybe you could. Really, I don't know what those gods do with sacrificed virgins. I always thought they [censored for teh children!] and [censored for teh children!] and maybe a little [censored for teh children!].

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
*Is an immortal mod*

So, what, you guys are just going to keep sacrificing me till I look like cookie-cutters? ;; Shame. If only I had something really witty to say here.

<<

And how are you doing today, Azzzzztin? :D

Bay

Years
Aw, poor BeachBoy! *hugs him, despite him an immotal XD*

And Jax, you're welcome. :) Dang, those curtains were hard to put out. XD

Come on, let Astinus sacrifice Ender. ;)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
Aw, poor BeachBoy! *hugs him, despite him an immotal XD*

B-but... you dun wanna hug a... cookie-cutter. *shudders*

Next thing you know a ginger bread man shape will take the place of my leg. :B

I will regenerate one day and haunt you all, by Astinus' side of course. Possibly protecting her hovering baby, no?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
So, uh... You want us to set the curtains on fire again?
Heh heh...fire! Fire!

Sure, if you want to. But since we're sacrificing them all to you, you end up with him. For all eternity because you kinda can't kill him twice.
I kinda figured I would be stuck with the little dude forever. We're attached at the hip, and have been for the past six years.

Really, I don't know what those gods do with sacrificed virgins. I always thought they [censored for teh children!] and [censored for teh children!] and maybe a little [censored for teh children!].
He'll enjoy it. No matter what it is that they do, he's ready and willing. XD

They'll be on fire again soon. XD But at least you'll have plenty of experience, like Beau Broke.[/obscurereference]

I will regenerate one day and haunt you all, by Astinus' side of course. Possibly protecting her hovering baby, no?
Ender hovers? o.o I don't think he needs another reason to have an ego larger than my own.

And I'm rather tired now. Plus I have butter in my hair. You may all proceed to figure out why I have butter in my hair and why I'm tired. ;D

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Heh heh...fire! Fire!

Okay, but you're explaining to the higher ups why the board burnt down.

I kinda figured I would be stuck with the little dude forever. We're attached at the hip, and have been for the past six years.

Aww, but the somewhat emo little six-year-old?

He'll enjoy it. No matter what it is that they do, he's ready and willing. XD

Yep. I can't tell whether that's hilarious or a little disturbing.

Mmm. Cookie-cutter Beachy.

Bay

Years
(brings in some champane to get this club started again :D)

Jax, I would say both. And yes, cookie cutter Beachy sounds tasty. XD

...We soooooooooo need more members. XD

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
And yes, cookie cutter Beachy sounds tasty. XD

...We soooooooooo need more members. XD

Crunchy or crispy? :V

And spam the FFL with advertisements! *shot* Since half of you never leave that forum. *shot again*

txteclipse

The Last
Years
and the calm members of the Fanfiction Lounge sitting in a circle drinking coffee while a small group of people attempt to set fire to the curtains.
I am part of both of these pictures, except I'm drinking tea on the first one.

As my entry fee, I shall sacrifice...these advertisements at the top of my screen. All of them. At the same time. May their cries of anguish be as an exquisite incense to your senses, Astinus.

...That was creepy. And a quasi-alliteration on the "s" sound. I'm feeling a strange mixture of derangedness and abilification.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
And for my sacrifice.... behold! *Removes something from own ear*

I give you... spoilers for every OSC book that will ever be written! How did I get them? Well, I'm just amazing like that. *tosses them into fire, resulting in a giant whoosh of flame as Peter Wiggin steps out*

Oh craps, I think I just summoned the devil. 0.o

Back