• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like ice cubes in your drink?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    So, as the topic says. Do you like to have ice cubes in your drink?

----

For me, I don't usually have ice in my drinks. But, when it is a very hot day and I am really thirsty I have no problem with putting a few cubes in my drink xD.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yep, but rarely have them, and when I do, I tend to have them only in some chilled Coke :p

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    I only put them in when it's a really hot day and they usually go in coke. <3 (Or Lemonade if I want to make myself hyper. xD)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I never have them in my drinks. Even when i buy coke from a store I never have coke, at home my coke is always in the fridge so it is fine and in a store they use so much ice you get so little of the actual drink I always have it without so I get more to drink.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Absolutely not.

I hate trying to drink soda or something when this ice ball is trying to get into my mouth as well. I actually have to ask for no ice when I go to restaurants, lol.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I don't really care. Most of the things I drink don't have them though.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Mhm. I like having ice-cubes in my drink whenever - of course, that does depend on the drink itself. XD

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Yes, I must have ice in my drink. I enjoy crunching on it after I'm done, plus it keeps the drink nice and cool :D

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I do.
    I like it, and then I try to swallow them, and they're sooooooo cold [obviously].
    But I like the coldness. A shock. Yeah.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I do. It brings the coldness into the drink, unless if the drink is already cold, then it'll be colder. 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    No. Because I don't drink my drink in about 5-10 minutes so then all the ice would melt, and causing the drink to become watered down. It's so annoyin', so I just don't get ice anymore, that way I can get more drink.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Never; nobody likes watery cola. Actually I'm surprised at the number of people here that do.
    Oddly enough though, I don't care enough to ask for no ice at restaurants.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Sometimes I do, when it's in the summer almost all the time,and just on random hot day's during any day of the year.

Back