• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    ...whoever VMs me first confirming that they are currently online gets their match. Do it. >_>

4-0 victory *takes a bow*

But seriously, Glaceon? XD A tip for the future, if you need a filler, at least use something decent x.x Also, Charizard + Salamence on the same team is a recipe for failure. I think that's the 3rd or 4th battle I've seen that in my gym XD At least!

Last edited:

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 16, 2011
    sorry guys i havent been on much lately a friend my mine came over and is still here so im gonna shut down my gym for today but if you have vmed me within the last three days for a battle vm me again so that i know how i need to battle also pokehead and taper i got you guys down for battles so you guys dont have to vm me

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
  • I think the read the first post thing is pointless right now. If people won't take the time to check then just ignore 'em from now on, it will probably get better results.

BTW guys, new video is up, it's the challenge from DrazenHayato about a week ago, so enjoy and any of you who haven't subscribed please do so:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6SdfLTs-xY

And RA, if your game was with Xtreme, that Glaceon isn't a filler, it's part of his team, I faced it too.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    He...actually uses a Glaceon? o.o Why? It's got good defensive stats, yes, but Ice is a horrible horrible defensive typing, thus making those stats pointless. It's also got great Special Attack, but it's slow as dirt. Even if you scarf'd it, it's an Eeveelution, and it's moveset is shallow and predicatble. Easy to switch into and counter even with the hight SpA.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I have an idea! I'm going to trash talk you until you get mad enough to prove me wrong!

God you are full of fail RAcast, you stink at battling and don't deserve to even be a gym leader. An ex-elite can easily kick your butt up and down the battlefield!

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    *puts up new rule, challengers can only use NU/UU pokemon* Wanna try that speech again Jake?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back