Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old September 17th, 2009 (8:07 PM). Edited September 10th, 2010 by TB Pro.
TB Pro's Avatar
TB Pro TB Pro is offline
Old-timer
     
    Join Date: Nov 2004
    Location: Midwestern USA
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2,739
    DEAD
    \DEAD/

    Introduction:
    Hey fellers and...well there aren't any chicks on here, is there? Anyways, not gonna say much. It's a hack, and it's mine. Yeah...

    Basic Info:
    \\ Hack Name // Language // Base ROM \\

    Story:
    Okay, this is gonna be simple and straight to the point. It might sound a little cliche, but you can deal, amirite? You begin in the quaint town of Jardnia. You're excited, as today is your fifteenth birthday, the day you get your Pokémon! Sadly enough, your mother has fallen ill, aand you must stay home on this wonderous day. Luckily, Professor Larch has given your neighbor a Pokémon for you, and thus begins your Pokémon journey. Collect Gym badges to gain access to the famed Time Machine grounds in Hevaron City, to ultimatly become a Pokémon Master! Along the way foil the evil plots of the wicked Team Snagga, and discover the legend of the famed Hermit, and his quest to find Celebi, the region's guardian. Yep. very cliche I know, but I want a traditional Pokémon themed hack.

    Features:

    →Lush new region of Hermia Clicky
    →Many different climates to explore
    →All new maps
    →Many new tiles
    →Breathtaking events
    →Amazing new textbox and battle boxes
    →Innovating new field moves(eg. Flamethrower, Rock Throw, Headbutt)


    Quick Links:
    Move changes
    Valencia Pass
    New Pokemon #1
    New Pokemon #2
    New Pokemon #3
    New Pokemon #4
    TMs
    Cerno Town screens
    Prof. Larch script
    Optional Graphics

    Media:

    Screenies



    Vids

    N/A

    Team:
    Me - Everything

    Credits:
    Kyledove, Speed, Alistair, Newtiteuf, Rhevarhe_Duh, Zein, Wesley FG - Tiles and palettes
    Adam, Jake1, Jake3, Harry, Mike - General help and support
    Everyone that's made a tool or tutorial
    Wichu - De-cap patch, Platinum Sprites
    Deigoisawesome - DP text patch
    Samson - Ahmazin Fakemon

    Bugs/Glitches/Oddities:
    Bad Minor Resolved

    N/A

    Support:

    Code:
    ["url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195137"][IMG]"http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Blazikendude/MahoganyUserbar.png"[/IMG][/url]
    Release Progress:
    DEAD
    Pre-Alpha - Released
    Pre-Beta Progress
    DEAD
    DEAD
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #2    
    Old September 17th, 2009 (8:13 PM).
    Tyrantrum's Avatar
    Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
    ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: New Jersey
    Age: 23
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 5,820
    Jesse is back in action! :D

    The story is very good, but as you said, cliche. But I don't blame you for wanting to be traditional. I actually like the slight twist where your mother has fallen ill on the day you get your Pokémon.

    I love the screen shots. The tiles and palettes are beautiful, and the first map seems great from what I can see on the one screen shot. And Sudowoodo as a starter? Never seen that before, but nice job!

    Good luck, buddeh~
    __________________




    (x) Tumblr
    (y) Twitter
    Previously Eeveon
    Reply With Quote
      #3    
    Old September 17th, 2009 (8:30 PM).
    Crimson Stardust's Avatar
    Crimson Stardust Crimson Stardust is offline
    Anime Addiction
       
      Join Date: Mar 2009
      Location: It is for me to noe and all of you to find out
      Age: 24
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 1,300
      This looks great..the storyline is interesting..Sudowoodo a starter...xD..cool..
      anyway,want to see this in progress till the end..good luck with this dude..xD
      __________________



      Reply With Quote
        #4    
      Old September 18th, 2009 (5:12 AM).
      Curged's Avatar
      Curged Curged is offline
      Queen FTW!!!
         
        Join Date: Aug 2009
        Location: Netherlands
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 36
        Heja, Nice story, I love the normal pokemon theme so thats great.
        I like sudowoodo as starter is even greater
        But are you going to retype his base stats so that it can actually be a good starter?
        __________________
        Must find something stupid to say...
        Reply With Quote
          #5    
        Old September 18th, 2009 (6:20 AM).
        Tyrantrum's Avatar
        Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
        ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Oct 2007
        Location: New Jersey
        Age: 23
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 5,820
        I think Jesse will fix his base stats and EXP. Points to make it similar to that of a starter's.
        __________________




        (x) Tumblr
        (y) Twitter
        Previously Eeveon
        Reply With Quote
          #6    
        Old September 18th, 2009 (6:23 AM). Edited September 18th, 2009 by Cello.
        Cello's Avatar
        Cello Cello is offline
        Tonight!
        • Crystal Tier
         
        Join Date: Aug 2009
        Location: get the mascot involved
        Age: 27
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 1,498
        Cool! Jesse's hack! :D

        Everything's looking good. I like the story.
        Are you thinking about changing the indoors by any chance? Seems like it would be a good choice to make those nice outdoor tiles link to some nice indoor tiles as well.

        Can't wait to see more.
        __________________
        Yeah Football Fan!
        Reply With Quote
          #7    
        Old September 18th, 2009 (8:53 AM).
        Logan's Avatar
        Logan Logan is offline
        • Platinum Tier
         
        Join Date: Nov 2008
        Location: Salisbury, England
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Sassy
        Posts: 10,034
        Hey, Jesse everything looks quite sound at the moment. Good luck with this, remember if you want some scripting or mapping or something just ask. I'm actually free at the moment. Either way, you're mapping is rather excellent as always. Some flaws here and there, but you know nothing is perfect. The tiles are pretty nice, can do better I suppose. But, I think I've fallen in love with these palettes. They are so soft and wonderful! I know you're not the best scripter, but I don't really see anything of note at the moment. I think you're most complicated script is "Give Pokémon" script. That is something I could whip up in five minutes, so that definitely needs some improvement. Once again, here if you need me :P
        __________________
        Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
        Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
        I don't like them, they're not my ting
        They went silent, they're all weirdos
        Reply With Quote
          #8    
        Old September 18th, 2009 (12:47 PM). Edited September 18th, 2009 by Vrai.
        TB Pro's Avatar
        TB Pro TB Pro is offline
        Old-timer
           
          Join Date: Nov 2004
          Location: Midwestern USA
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 2,739
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Wind~ View Post
          Jesse is back in action! :D

          The story is very good, but as you said, cliche. But I don't blame you for wanting to be traditional. I actually like the slight twist where your mother has fallen ill on the day you get your Pokémon.

          I love the screen shots. The tiles and palettes are beautiful, and the first map seems great from what I can see on the one screen shot. And Sudowoodo as a starter? Never seen that before, but nice job!

          Good luck, buddeh~
          Yeah, thanks Mike. Idk, I'm really thinking of inserting Bonsly, because I'm not too sure how Sudowoodo would be later in the game if I lowered his stats to fit a starters. Give yah opinions peepz.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by ♠ΛςΣ ρπΔητΦΩ♠ View Post
          This looks great..the storyline is interesting..Sudowoodo a starter...xD..cool..
          anyway,want to see this in progress till the end..good luck with this dude..xD
          Yeah, Sudowoodo. :D

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Curged View Post
          Heja, Nice story, I love the normal pokemon theme so thats great.
          I like sudowoodo as starter is even greater
          But are you going to retype his base stats so that it can actually be a good starter?
          Thanks. Yeah, discussed up there^

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cello View Post
          Cool! Jesse's hack! :D

          Everything's looking good. I like the story.
          Are you thinking about changing the indoors by any chance? Seems like it would be a good choice to make those nice outdoor tiles link to some nice indoor tiles as well.

          Can't wait to see more.
          Idk if I am or not. I hate inserting indoor tiles, they give me trouble for some reason. I can insert outdoor tiles all day long, but indoor ones suck xD.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Manipulation View Post
          Hey, Jesse everything looks quite sound at the moment. Good luck with this, remember if you want some scripting or mapping or something just ask. I'm actually free at the moment. Either way, you're mapping is rather excellent as always. Some flaws here and there, but you know nothing is perfect. The tiles are pretty nice, can do better I suppose. But, I think I've fallen in love with these palettes. They are so soft and wonderful! I know you're not the best scripter, but I don't really see anything of note at the moment. I think you're most complicated script is "Give Pokémon" script. That is something I could whip up in five minutes, so that definitely needs some improvement. Once again, here if you need me
          I would prefer to do everything on this hack by myself, unless I just simply cant do it. The script is like a gay ass chain one, so it gave me a few troubles, you know, because I'm so rusty(I was never amazing at scripting in the first place xD). What do you mean "improve" the givepokemon script? It's how I want it. Remember these are only screenshots, so there's a lot more going on than you can see(not too much but...xD)

          ---

          K gaiz, thanks for the comments and whatnot. I'm not sure if I just want to alter the stats of Sudo, or insert Bonsly. Help me decide, would you? Also, I forgot to give credit to deigoisawesome for his DP text patch, and Wichu for his decap patch, so I'll edit them into the credits. Haven't done any work on it past what is in the screenies, cuz I had to clean the house today(I woke up real late on top of that xD), but I plan to map Valencia Pass(Route 1) today. Might script some tomoz, and then release the Pre-Alpha sometime next week, so stay tuned.
          __________________
          --I'm a creepin'..
          Reply With Quote
            #9    
          Old September 18th, 2009 (1:46 PM).
          Shadows's Avatar
          Shadows Shadows is offline
             
            Join Date: Jul 2008
            Location: Chicago, IL
            Age: 22
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 857
            One problem with the storyline - if your mother is so ill that you have to stay home, why take off on a journey?
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #10    
            Old September 18th, 2009 (4:08 PM).
            Cello's Avatar
            Cello Cello is offline
            Tonight!
            • Crystal Tier
             
            Join Date: Aug 2009
            Location: get the mascot involved
            Age: 27
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 1,498
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by 'Jesse[TB Pro
            Idk if I am or not. I hate inserting indoor tiles, they give me trouble for some reason. I can insert outdoor tiles all day long, but indoor ones suck xD.
            I know exactly how you feel. It took every ounce of energy I had in order to start inserting the indoor tiles for crossroads.
            I think it's because the appliances take up so many palettes... either that or... I dunno. xD

            But regardless, it's still looking pretty awesome. I can't wait to see more.
            Lemme know the second you get some banners and I'll be sure to stick one in my sig!

            For the sudowoodo thing; That's a tough one. I think I would like starting out with a Bonsly.
            __________________
            Yeah Football Fan!
            Reply With Quote
              #11    
            Old September 18th, 2009 (5:05 PM). Edited September 18th, 2009 by TB Pro.
            TB Pro's Avatar
            TB Pro TB Pro is offline
            Old-timer
               
              Join Date: Nov 2004
              Location: Midwestern USA
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 2,739
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
              One problem with the storyline - if your mother is so ill that you have to stay home, why take off on a journey?
              Aha, good thought. I didn't realize that, but lets just say she gets all healed up

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Cello View Post
              I know exactly how you feel. It took every ounce of energy I had in order to start inserting the indoor tiles for crossroads.
              I think it's because the appliances take up so many palettes... either that or... I dunno. xD

              But regardless, it's still looking pretty awesome. I can't wait to see more.
              Lemme know the second you get some banners and I'll be sure to stick one in my sig!

              For the sudowoodo thing; That's a tough one. I think I would like starting out with a Bonsly.
              Yeah I hear ya on that. Thanks, and I just finished one Yeah, I think I might as well insert Bonsly.


              Code:
              ["url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=195137"][IMG]"http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Blazikendude/MahoganyUserbar.png"[/IMG][/url]
              Edit: Added region map. Check the first post.
              __________________
              --I'm a creepin'..
              Reply With Quote
                #12    
              Old September 19th, 2009 (4:53 AM).
              sab's Avatar
              sab sab is offline
              Now too much of a life.
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2008
                Location: Midgar
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 996
                your hacks looking great, but wouldn't bonsley be the starter be bonsley?
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #13    
                Old September 19th, 2009 (4:33 PM).
                Tyrantrum's Avatar
                Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
                ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Oct 2007
                Location: New Jersey
                Age: 23
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 5,820
                He said in much earlier quotes that he was thinking about implementing Bonsly into the game.
                __________________




                (x) Tumblr
                (y) Twitter
                Previously Eeveon
                Reply With Quote
                  #14    
                Old September 20th, 2009 (1:24 PM).
                TB Pro's Avatar
                TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                Old-timer
                   
                  Join Date: Nov 2004
                  Location: Midwestern USA
                  Age: 23
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 2,739
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sab View Post
                  your hacks looking great, but wouldn't bonsley be the starter be bonsley?
                  Already done.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Wind~ View Post
                  He said in much earlier quotes that he was thinking about implementing Bonsly into the game.
                  Yep I inserted him, and changed his stats.

                  ---

                  Updates
                  Alrighty, It's update time. I haven't really done much, you know, important stuff-wise, but I have been working. I edited some moves, for the most part just altered the power or acc, but I did change some.

                  Name changes:
                  Spoiler:
                  Fire Punch - Flame Jab
                  Ice Punch - Chilly Jab
                  ThunderPunch - Shocking Jab
                  PoisonPowder - Poison Spores
                  Stun Spore - Stun Spores
                  Sleep Powder - Sleep Spores
                  Hyper Beam - Disruption
                  Thundershock - Petty Shock
                  Thunderbolt - Energy Bolt
                  Thunderwave - Volt Wave
                  Thunder - Power Bolt
                  SelfDestruct - Self-Rupture
                  Sky Attack - Gale Charge
                  Explosion - Anomaly
                  Blast Burn - Magma Cannon
                  Hydro Cannon - Aqua Cannon
                  Frenzy Plant - Root Frenzy
                  Rock Blast - Geo Tumble


                  Changed Moves:
                  Spoiler:
                  Disruption
                  Power: 100
                  Acc: 95
                  PP: 5
                  Effect: 50% chance of lowering opponents attack.

                  Dragon Rage
                  Power: 75
                  Acc: 100
                  PP: 10
                  Effect: 10% chance of raising attack.

                  Volt Wave
                  Power: 50
                  Acc: 95
                  PP: 15
                  Effect: 30% chance of lowering opponents speed.

                  Self-Rupture
                  Power: 150
                  Acc: 85
                  PP: 5
                  Effect: Hit target or self-damage.

                  Gale Charge
                  Power: 120
                  Acc: 100
                  PP: 5
                  Effect: Take 1/4 recoil damage.

                  Anomaly
                  Power: 230
                  Acc: 70
                  PP: 5
                  Effect: Hit or self-damage.

                  Dragonbreath
                  Power: 95
                  Acc: 100
                  PP: 20
                  Effect : 30% chance of paralyzing foe.

                  Iron Tail
                  Power: 100
                  Acc: 90
                  PP: 15
                  Effect : 30% chance of lowering opponents defense.

                  Brick Break
                  Power: 90
                  Acc: 95
                  PP: 15
                  Effect: Breaks Light Screen or Reflect.

                  Magma Cannon
                  Power: 120
                  Acc: 80
                  PP: 5
                  Effect: None

                  Aqua Cannon
                  Same as Magma Cannon

                  Root Frenzy
                  Same as Magma Cannon

                  Geo Tumble
                  Power: 120
                  Acc: 85
                  PP: 5
                  Effect: 20% chance of causing flinch.


                  I also completely inserted Bonsly.
                  Spoiler:



                  ---

                  Okay, I've been thinking of inserting some DP Pokemon, as well as some of Samson's fakemon, but I'm not sure. I want to know before I get too far into the hack so I don't have to edit much. So what do you guys think?
                  __________________
                  --I'm a creepin'..
                  Reply With Quote
                    #15    
                  Old September 20th, 2009 (8:43 PM).
                  Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                  Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                  Memento Mori
                  • Gold Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2008
                  Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 14,503
                  Huh that's sure amount of new moves xD
                  Nice choosing of words
                  Keep it up and good luck
                  __________________
                  ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                  Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                  Reply With Quote
                    #16    
                  Old September 20th, 2009 (8:45 PM).
                  Cello's Avatar
                  Cello Cello is offline
                  Tonight!
                  • Crystal Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2009
                  Location: get the mascot involved
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 1,498
                  Gah Jesse you're going into insane progress with Mahogany. I wish I could keep pace with you. xD
                  I'm so picky with my maps.

                  I cannot wait to play this. Best of luck!

                  I thoroughly enjoy the move names.
                  __________________
                  Yeah Football Fan!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #17    
                  Old September 21st, 2009 (2:35 AM).
                  Tudj's Avatar
                  Tudj Tudj is offline
                  HeartGold :P
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2008
                    Location: Australia
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 613
                    Hmm the screenshots look promising, and I like the idea of starting with Bonsly/Sudowoodo. Good Luck on continuing this hack.
                    __________________
                    Hacks/Games I Support-
                    Spoiler:

                    ShadowDestiny AshGray ToxicPurple SilverCurrent
                    Reply With Quote
                      #18    
                    Old September 21st, 2009 (5:35 AM).
                    Sarcastic Prince's Avatar
                    Sarcastic Prince Sarcastic Prince is offline
                    Starting anew...
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2007
                      Location: Kwun Tong Mountains
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Timid
                      Posts: 3,074
                      What excatly is cliche? Anyways, the scripts and maps looks good and promising so far. G'luck. And I think that this should go to Progressing Hacks, not Scrapbox from what I've seen.
                      __________________
                      I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #19    
                      Old September 21st, 2009 (4:36 PM).
                      TB Pro's Avatar
                      TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                      Old-timer
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2004
                        Location: Midwestern USA
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 2,739
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
                        Huh that's sure amount of new moves xD
                        Nice choosing of words
                        Keep it up and good luck
                        Yeah, I figured I'd change some moves that I thought were rubbish.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Cello View Post
                        Gah Jesse you're going into insane progress with Mahogany. I wish I could keep pace with you. xD
                        I'm so picky with my maps.

                        I cannot wait to play this. Best of luck!

                        I thoroughly enjoy the move names.
                        Haha, yeah, I'm working on this more than I ever did on any of my other hacks. Well, you're in luck, because I'm really close to releasing.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Tudj View Post
                        Hmm the screenshots look promising, and I like the idea of starting with Bonsly/Sudowoodo. Good Luck on continuing this hack.
                        Yeah, thanks.

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ruka Prince View Post
                        What excatly is cliche? Anyways, the scripts and maps looks good and promising so far. G'luck. And I think that this should go to Progressing Hacks, not Scrapbox from what I've seen.
                        Well, just look it up on google, because I'm not good with definitions. Nah, I don't think it's ready yet. Maybe when the Pre-Alpha is released.

                        ---

                        Well guys, I have a fairly sound update for you. I finished scripting Valencia Pass, and mapped all of Cerno Town that you will see. I am ready for testers. I only need like 2 or 3. Hell, 1 would do, but I'll give more opportunities.

                        Valencia Pass:
                        Spoiler:
                        __________________
                        --I'm a creepin'..
                        Reply With Quote
                          #20    
                        Old September 22nd, 2009 (8:32 PM).
                        Tyrantrum's Avatar
                        Tyrantrum Tyrantrum is offline
                        ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
                        • Crystal Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Oct 2007
                        Location: New Jersey
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Lonely
                        Posts: 5,820
                        Hey, Jesse. Love the changed moves. :D

                        Those are also some very nice screen shots.

                        Good luck, buddeh~
                        __________________




                        (x) Tumblr
                        (y) Twitter
                        Previously Eeveon
                        Reply With Quote
                          #21    
                        Old September 22nd, 2009 (8:45 PM).
                        Neo-Wolf's Avatar
                        Neo-Wolf Neo-Wolf is offline
                        I am back!
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2009
                          Location: Faridabad, India
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 724
                          Nice tiles and a good story. Keep it up!
                          __________________


                          Hey guys, I am back!
                          But NO more ROM Hacking for me.
                          Nor any CSS.
                          I am now primarily a writer.

                          Stuck in your hack? Developed a writer's block? Get cool story ideas from me!
                          Reply With Quote
                            #22    
                          Old September 23rd, 2009 (5:35 PM).
                          TB Pro's Avatar
                          TB Pro TB Pro is offline
                          Old-timer
                             
                            Join Date: Nov 2004
                            Location: Midwestern USA
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 2,739
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Wind~ View Post
                            Hey, Jesse. Love the changed moves. :D

                            Those are also some very nice screen shots.

                            Good luck, buddeh~
                            Why thanks ya mate.

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Neo-Wolf View Post
                            Nice tiles and a good story. Keep it up!
                            Yuppers.

                            ---

                            Well since you lot decided you were too cool to help me test, I decided to just release it the way it is. Silly little truffles.
                            Linky
                            __________________
                            --I'm a creepin'..
                            Reply With Quote
                              #23    
                            Old September 23rd, 2009 (6:00 PM).
                            Neo-Wolf's Avatar
                            Neo-Wolf Neo-Wolf is offline
                            I am back!
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2009
                              Location: Faridabad, India
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 724
                              Can we go back in time withe the time machine?
                              __________________


                              Hey guys, I am back!
                              But NO more ROM Hacking for me.
                              Nor any CSS.
                              I am now primarily a writer.

                              Stuck in your hack? Developed a writer's block? Get cool story ideas from me!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #24    
                              Old September 23rd, 2009 (6:11 PM).
                              NarutoActor's Avatar
                              NarutoActor NarutoActor is offline
                              The rocks cry out to me
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Jan 2009
                              Location: Brooklyn/Marlboro
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Bashful
                              Posts: 1,979
                              nice hack cant wait to try it out
                              mmm.. havent I seen this css before oh yeah the tile rating thread
                              the maps look a little empty but the roads are good
                              __________________
                              ~There are those people who understand hex, F the rest
                              Reply With Quote
                                #25    
                              Old September 24th, 2009 (9:36 AM).
                              Ray Maverick's Avatar
                              Ray Maverick Ray Maverick is online now
                              • Crystal Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2009
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Lonely
                              Posts: 3,352
                              Looks good. I like the story, and the region map looks cool.
                              The maps could use a little improvment, but overall, they are pretty good.

                              The new moves sound cool, mate.

                              Best of luck with this hack, Jesse.
                              __________________

                              *** Open Blue OOC ***
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply

                              Quick Reply

                              Join the conversation!

                              Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                              Create a PokéCommunity Account

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:50 PM.