• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

J-E Questions [Now Also the Anime Recommendation] Thread

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
To be simple, this thread's purpose is for members to post any questions they have about anime that doesn't generate enough conversation to warrant the creation a new thread. This is an open thread, so anyone can ask or answer questions.

Possible questions can include:
Source request
What episode so and so scene was from
Clarification on something you don't understand
Translation
Etc.

Also, do NOT ask where you can download anything.

Bay

Years
Quick question, would source request range anything from anime news to anime pics (when they're tasteful, of course)?

Other than that, have to say this is a good idea for a thread. :3 Yeah, it's good to ask questions and all, but a lot of times the threads here are just ones where you get a quick answer and not merit much discussion. Stop the cluttering! XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
As far as confirmation goes, yes. Anime news comes often, but can be inaccurate from time to time. Something like "Is this true?" or something works

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
Well then, time to break in the thread. XD

Is it true that Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini only has twelve episodes not including the OVA?
I'm wondering because it just seems too short in comparison to the first season (Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha). Also, it seems a bit rushed.

So, is it true? Anyone?

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
Does Suzaku get a Charles' Code in Code Geass R2, since Lelouch said he would watch over the world as Zero for all eternity. Also he doesn't die from the explosion.

If you're gonna say he doesn't just because "live on" still works on him then there's proof that you're only immune to the geass if you gave it to someone which is why Lelouch could use it on Charles when he had the code.

Bay

Years
Hm, in this article, Charles' Geass is alternating memories, basically. From what I remember, Suzaku didn't use the Geass. About the "live on" part, probably. However, I think someone who knows the series better than I am will give you a better answer. XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
As far as I know, there is no Bakemonogatari OST yet, so at this point, that would be a no

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
There's actually no way of phrasing this particular question without revealing spoilers of Darker Than Black:Ryuusei no Gemini's episode 12 finale so it'll be in a Spoiler tag. I don't think it's answerable to those who haven't watched the twelfth episode though...

Spoiler:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
I am afraid no one will respond to my question here D:

Anyways, what is the song on the first episode of Death Note where Light is shown killing of people in jail and what not. This is the undubbed version and it is about 18 minutes into the episode. Thanks if you help. :s

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
Hey, I'm looking for the name of an Anime, I used to watch it about 7 years ago I think, I can give details about what was in it.

Spoiler:

Any chance anyone here knows the name of this anime?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I am afraid no one will respond to my question here D:

Anyways, what is the song on the first episode of Death Note where Light is shown killing of people in jail and what not. This is the undubbed version and it is about 18 minutes into the episode. Thanks if you help. :s
That would be 'Low of Solipsism' by Yoshihisa Hirano. It can be found on the first Death Note OST, track #23

yahiko

god among mortals
Years
dose anyone know and web sites that i can find out about japanese artist and new cds and songs and stuff

yaminokame

やみのかめ
Years
dose anyone know and web sites that i can find out about japanese artist and new cds and songs and stuff

You could try Mora Win, on the left hand side they have a top song ranking list that is updated pretty frequently. (below that being album rankings). Clicking on any of the icons/album art will bring up the details of them, but the entire website is in Japanese, so it may or may not be helpful for some :/ At the very least though you can test music and if you like the song just copy the name into google or something and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out from there :p Their top 100 for both songs (left) and albums (right) is here. It may be a little bit easier to use :p

yahiko

god among mortals
Years
You could try Mora Win, on the left hand side they have a top song ranking list that is updated pretty frequently. (below that being album rankings). Clicking on any of the icons/album art will bring up the details of them, but the entire website is in Japanese, so it may or may not be helpful for some :/ At the very least though you can test music and if you like the song just copy the name into google or something and I'm sure you will be able to figure it out from there :p Their top 100 for both songs (left) and albums (right) is here. It may be a little bit easier to use :p

k ill try that dont know japanese yet but.

Back