• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

College

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
Years
  • Tell us what you're taking or what you want to when you get in, if it, indeed, is in your plans. Do you like your course? Are you happy/disappointed?

My case, most of the universities in my country are kept by the government, I was taking Biologic Sciences, but I quit it. I'm waiting for the admission exam to get in Management next year.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • As soon as I can actually buy my way back into college, I'll be two...maybe three years off from finishing my suspended Civil Engineering degree. >_<

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Currently in my first year at University and I love it. Its really pricey though so I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. I'm probably going to pursue something involving Art History, Portuguese and/or Spanish and Education, but right now I'm undecided.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • well, i'm supose to go to college this september =/ but i'm going to 6th form at my school first to get my Alevel in art, ict and technollogy and if i went into college i will probably wanna do a animation course :3

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • Currently in my first year at University and I love it. Its really pricey though so I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. I'm probably going to pursue something involving Art History, Portuguese and/or Spanish and Education, but right now I'm undecided.
    Well, if you ever need portuguese help... even though I suppose you mean eu-pt.

Years
  • i am in the last 9 weeks of college and i take graphic design. i have interviews for 2 universitys and gt accepted in one and having a interview on wednesday, SCARED! so yeah i hope to become a graphic designer. keep an eye out for graphic made by robobbiebob people! :>

Years
  • Im about to finish my 3rd year of doing a sports course at college and have been accepted in 3 of the 5 unis i have applied for where i will be doing a sports coaching and development course or a football coaching and development course (both 3 year courses) depending on the uni i go to.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I'm a freshman in high school right now, so college isn't so far away. I'm defiantly gonna try to get accepted to a really good one. : )

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Well I am only in year 8, so I still have a pretty long way to go. And a lot of time to think about what I want to be in life and what University-Courses I will be taking.
    I want to recive a Science Medical Degree in working with cure and medicines.
    Or I want to recieve another Medical Degree involving - (I am not sure yet.)
    I might want to recieve and Arcitechs Degree, or even a Law Degree of some sort.

Basically I want to aim high, and become suscessful in life like many I think want to as well. Life hand out some amazing opportunities and you might as well grasp them before someone else does.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I plan on going to college, and mastering in music or the arts. But, I'm currently a middle school student who isn't doing so hot.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm planning on going to the UC system or an Ivy League- majoring in East Asian Studies and minoring in Business or Chinese/Japanese.

Application process will be a pain, but we'll see. =3=

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I find a lot of people go into the arts cause they look at their marks and they don't see anything they particularly excel in.. but then go into arts because they think it'll be easy.

It's actually probably one of the hardest things you can get into because it's so competitive in the real world after you graduate. Just wanted to make it clear to anyone who wants to pursue it.

Though if you have a passion for it, GO FOR IT! It's one of the most rewarding things to be doing something you love! Even if you're not so hot at it, if you love it and you wanna do well then you'll succeed!

I'm in my 3rd year of a Bachelor of Animation (both traditional and digital) at College.

reyzn

Years
  • Currently in my third year of my Bachelors of Science in Nursing, just one and a half more years to go >_<

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I'm a music major, and I plan to become a music education major when I transfer to a university (I'm in a community college right now.).

I wouldn't change it for the world, it is what I was meant to do.

It took me a long time to come to this conclusion... In fact when I entered college I was planning on becoming a music education major because "I lacked the talent to be a music performance major." The thought disgusts me now, because it simply isn't true. I now genuinely prefer the path of education over performance, and not due to any "lack of talent".

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    College.. I'm should be in it by the end of next year. It certainly is something to think about.. I'm probably going to be balancing between Science and Humanities subjects, at least until I decide whether I'm going to be a psychologist or a nurse. After spending two to four years in college I should be transferring to a university overseas.
    The overall plan makes me pretty happy, and giddy with excitement.

Years
  • Currently doing nothing but working....But this September I shall be attending University. Major in International Development, and minor in Spanish (Which I am currently learning on my own).

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I really wanted to take a gap year but circumstances say no.

So here I am, stuck with a mathematics major.

Back