• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Do you feel happy when people use "<3"? Actually, how do you feel overall when people use it? What's your reaction to it? :D

AS YOU KNOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO EXPRESS LUV. And hearts. And stuff.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I like it if someone I like uses it.
    However I don't like it if they do </3 that it doesn't really mean anything >.>

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • It well, when I see my pair use it to me I feel tingly ^^" but well it's nice seeing it.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I love it when people use "<3". If they're important people, it really means a lot. :3

I use it quite a lot, but not flippantly. Only to people that actually deserve it. xD'

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • If the person I'm talking to deserves it, he or she will probably get a heart glyph.

I also add them to my posts whenever I feel like showing affection or love towards something.

Years
  • <3 is the poor man's ♥ or and it looks like part of a math equation.

I can't say I've never used it though, and I suppose it's better than no heart at all.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • ♥ is better than <3. All the way. I'd rather get a ♥.
    Call me shallow, but I like ♥ better because it takes more time to type.
    Therefore, people are exerting more effort to show me that they ♥ me.
    ...plus with some fonts, <3 just looks awful.
    ♥ is pretty in any font.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Unless it's from one of my gay I mean, annoying friends, I usually like them. Gives me that weird feeling. xD And I only give '<3' to people I truly love. : )

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Omg embarrassing story time!

I used to think that was like a really happy cat. 'Cause you know the "evil cat" smilie? (>:3) It's sometimes shortened to >3. So when I first saw <3, I thought it was just the opposite, lmao. ;_;' It took me a really long time to realize it was supposed to be a heart turned sideways. Luckily the context I always saw/used the smilie in was exactly the same as a heart but... still. XD;

Anyway, I don't use it much. Usually only on MSN when I can't do the alt code for ♥, which is the superior heart.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Omg embarrassing story time!

I used to think that was like a really happy cat. 'Cause you know the "evil cat" smilie? (>:3) It's sometimes shortened to >3. So when I first saw <3, I thought it was just the opposite, lmao. ;_;' It took me a really long time to realize it was supposed to be a heart turned sideways. Luckily the context I always saw/used the smilie in was exactly the same as a heart but... still. XD;

Anyway, I don't use it much. Usually only on MSN when I can't do the alt code for ♥, which is the superior heart.

I used to think it was a double scoop ice cream cone.

And I used to think FTW was just WTF backwards. Not really sure why.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I feel relieved, because then I know I'm not completely annoying them. o3o

Back