• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Weekly Poll #2] Ash's Fashion Sense

Which one of Ash's outfits is your favorite?

• Original - Kanto, Orange Islands, and Johto

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Advanced -Hoenn and Battle Frontier

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Diamond and Pearl - Sinnoh

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Best Wishes - Unova

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Years
  • AshKedgfdf.png

Okay, time for poll #2! We all know that Ash hardly ever changes his clothes which is gross. Ever since Hoenn Ash has received a new outfit for every new generation. Ash tends to take the outfit of the male hero in the games, but puts his own twist on it. In Best Wishes his eyes even changed! Ash has displayed many different styles over the years, which one of his four main outfits is your favorite?

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I like the original the best, and since in parallels his game counter part Red it's more "him" so to speak.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I enjoy Satoshi's new outfit. I think I liked his new outfit because of the design and the way it looks. Advance would have to be my second.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    They are all Fugly.

If I had to pick one it would have to be original. (Still fugly, I just like the trainers...)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I like his outfit in the Best Wishes anime. It looks pretty cool in my opinion. The eyes are kind of funny, though. XD

Years
  • Personally, I prefer his Advanced outfit. It really suits him and I like its more casual appearance. My second favorite is probably his DP outfit. Ash looks a bit more mature in that clothing. Best Wishes is number three; something about the coloring just looks awkward to me. Kanto is last on my list, it was great back then, but it just hasn't aged well.

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Ash's outfits in this order:
    1. D/P
    2. Advance
    3. BW
    4. Original

Yes, I know that Ash's D/P outfit resembles his Advance one, but it looks better to me, IMO.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I like the DP one more. The BW one seems too light-blue for my tastes, and the original one is just plain. The Advance one is good too, but it... just looks better to me. xD;;;

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I actually prefer his DP clothing first. It's something I would see myself wearing and it suits his character's design well. It also makes him appear much older than his past designs in my opinion. His Advanced clothing would be my second favorite as it's not too far from different than his DP style. Next would be his clothes for Unova. There's just something about it, that makes me love it and hate it at the same time.

His original look basically wore off on me. So, there's not much likeness to it anymore. :\

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • I really like the Hoenn region clothes! This is most likely me being biased though, as Emerald was my first PKMN game. XD; Though really, the Hoenn region clothes seem the most... fancy. Secondly, I like the original clothes (omg nostalgia) because they rock! :D The Sinnoh region clothes are sort of similar to the Hoenn region clothes imo. XD; I'm actualy not all that fond of the Unova clothes... they just don't seem as 'interesting' to me as the other three. :c

The Red Chain

I love the DP and BW outfits most I think.
    I would say the original is amazing too, but that'd probably just be for the nostalgia factor. XD

The DP and BW outfits have colors that just.. fit Ash to me.
    DP's makes him look older and more mature, and BW's is fresh and colorful. ^^

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I absolutely love his B/W outfit, it's pretty sweet. I also liked the original though, but im going to vote for B/W.

Back