• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:The Legend of Anbuja LoA

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years

uhhhmmmm_by_pedro121-d3r9plf.png

Hack Information

Hack of: Pokemon Firered Version
Language: English

Storyline

Long ago, in ancient Anbuja, lived two legendary pokemon, Mew and MewTwo. War raged between them, as MewTwo's evil intentions were to take over Anbuja. The two pokemon had vast armies that collided in mountains and valleys, leaving trails of destruction in their paths. Mew knew that his only chance to win was to find the GoldenHeart, a very rare heart made of pure gold, said to be able to make wishes come true. Mew found the heart, however, each individual could only make one wish, so he wished to regain the heart of his adversary, MewTwo, and so, MewTwo's heart turned kind again, and he ended the war.

As time passed, pokemon started to look for the heart, and one succeeded to find it, a Deoxys. He found the heart, and wished to have power over all of Anbuja, and become its king. Mew and MewTwo knew they had to stop him, and so, they stole the heart from Deoxys, and wished Anbuja back to its normal self, and peace came back to the region.

Centuries later, the protagonist (Jayson) is a young orphin, who is given a home by the mayor, and grows to learn the legend of the GoldenHeart. Jayson sets out on his journey to find the heart, and wish to see his parent who had lost him long ago. As Jayson travels, he discovers that eveything he was told was a lie.

How could this happen ? What is the secret behind the lying mayor ? Find out by playing Legend of Anbuja !!

New Features

New region.
New tiles.
New pokemon sprites.
New hero..and heroine!.
New storyline.
A lot of sidequests.
Day N'night.
ASM
New battlebackground as well as battleboxes.
Complete new OW's.
New TS.
Johto starters.
and a lot more.

Current Members

Anbuja's_BlooDY: Owner , Tile Inserter , OWer , Mapper , Graphic Hacker.
ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ: Mapper.
-touko: Scripter.
ShadowMrk: ASM.

Introduction

1.png
2.png
3.png
6.png
7.png
8.png
9.png
10.png
11.png
12.png
13.png
14.png

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Credits

Alucus
princelegendario
hydrarigiruim
boomxbig
ultimospriter
blackkitteh
Alistair
Calis project for tiles and OW template I edited
WesleyFG
Zetavares852
Kyledove
Rossay
war rock exe
PEDRO12
ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ
sshadow
clacla$$$
atif
aperso
shadowmrk
r0bert
hackmew
LU-HO
link12552
prime dialga
-touko

If I forgot someone please tell me.

Last edited:

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
Oh, my gosh! the graphics look so pretty in this! I'm looking forward to playing it whenever you release it! Although, I think you should have two different kinds of grass graphics. 'Cause in the lighter areas, the dark grass seems really weird.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Holy @!$*^$%## you should have told me you were going to put this up!,anyways, the tiles look great (although i already knew how they looked like) but you should explain what the golden heart does.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Thank u all guys for the comments:)
elite i know posting this was in a rush so i didnt tell noone just pedro12.
And the golden heart is kinda an item who let u make a kinda wish but not an wish how u want it just let u know osmething Jayson want to know who his parents are but noone is able to find it beecause u have to have an kind heart and now think how many people want to have this item than.:)
Oh and

Oh, my gosh! the graphics look so pretty in this! I'm looking forward to playing it whenever you release it! Although, I think you should have two different kinds of grass graphics. 'Cause in the lighter areas, the dark grass seems really weird.
it's not able for me to use different grass tiles because there aren't 2 different grass animation which let u encounter pokemon but if i am able to chnage the anis i might change an ani for the really tall grass but thanks for the suguestion:)

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years

Are those fifth generation tiles I see?if they are this hack is gonna be better than I thought. good luck anbuja's blooDY.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015

Are those fifth generation tiles I see?if they are this hack is gonna be better than I thought. good luck anbuja's blooDY.

In case you have not noticed.(dont know who you can't notice).

Most of the tiles in this hack are 5th gen just in a GBA format.

Anyway this is awesome graphic wise
and i wish you good luck

Years
I dont see anything awesome to be honest. The tiles were made to be in the 3D style of Black and White and won't work in 2D. They look alright, but I suggest you add some outlines - they were removed so it would look better when they resize as you move in Gen 5.

And like I said, the only proof you even know how to open XSE is that one screen, which is really just a simple script. So yeah, I don't see what makes this stand out, graphics notwithstanding.

Renii

Se(Renii)ty
Years
This looks okayish IMO. Here are a few things that I noticed:

The storyline doesn't really talk about a lot of things. I mean what is the story about, what is this Golden Heart?
Secondly the English, it's pathetic.
Have a look at this:
Anbuja an old region that existed for long long time were the war beetween mew and mewtwo was held but now it's so many time gone and Anbuja could be again an wonderful region as it was before and people came here too.
That is one whole sentence. I mean that sentence needs a lot of punctuation, and that's definitely not one sentence. And you miss a verb here and there, like how it should be "Anbuja is an old region." There are spelling mistakes, it should be "... time where the war ..." I can understand if english isn't your native language, but you should at least use a spell check, or take somebody's help.

The graphics look decent. I personally do not like the ripped graphics and the house in the second SS looks a bit weird or out of place.

Anyway, good luck with the hack :)

PS: The title kinda reminds me of a local cement company, Ambuja cement. :P

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
I dont see anything awesome to be honest. The tiles were made to be in the 3D style of Black and White and won't work in 2D. They look alright, but I suggest you add some outlines - they were removed so it would look better when they resize as you move in Gen 5.

And like I said, the only proof you even know how to open XSE is that one screen, which is really just a simple script. So yeah, I don't see what makes this stand out, graphics notwithstanding.
i know how to open XSE but i don't know to use it and if u didn't saw it that script is an original script from fr:)
And there aren't scripts yet inserted so sorry to say this though u don;t like it anyways:)

The storyline doesn't really talk about a lot of things. I mean what is the story about, what is this Golden Heart?
Have a look at this:

That is one whole sentence. I mean that sentence needs a lot of punctuation, and that's definitely not one sentence. And you miss a verb here and there, like how it should be "Anbuja is an old region." There are spelling mistakes, it should be "... time where the war ..." I can understand if english isn't your native language, but you should at least use a spell check, or take somebody's help.

The graphics look decent. I personally do not like the ripped graphics and the house in the second SS looks a bit weird or out of place.

Well yeah im the badest at english that u will meet in ur whole live so im gonna say sorry for the bad english anyways i postet the thread just to have it for now i will fix all thing i did wrong until now and will fix those grammar errors too:)
and i will reveal more of the storyline so u all will understand something:)

thanks all for the comments even if they were like kick in my stomach but for good i know what i have to improve in my hack:)
it takes a lot of work to get an rom in this stage how far it is now but it will take a lot more work than this and i will do this thanks all again and soryy for my bad english:)
beetween reniii yeah sometimes i press anbuja in google it shows me this ambuja cement too:D

Last edited:
Years
Okay, so you're trying to make a hack without any scripting - one of the most vital aspects of a hack - knowledge whatsoever. Well, the best of luck to you sir, because I don't see this going far unless you start learning. :/

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Okay, so you're trying to make a hack without any scripting - one of the most vital aspects of a hack - knowledge whatsoever. Well, the best of luck to you sir, because I don't see this going far unless you start learning. :/
-This-

The OW's look really weird. I asume they were made in Gen V style? The just look really bulbous. As others have stated the house needs and outline and the grass looksincredibly pale. But what really worries me is something that a lot of other hacks using custom houses have run into: door animations. One of the most offputting things in a hack is when the player just phases through the door like some kind of ghost. I just hope that the door animations have been fixed. Good luck.

marcc5m

what
Years
The tiles are good, and mapping is decent (could be a little bit better), but you NEED to learn scripting for the hack to be successful. Diegoisawesome has a really good tutorial in the tutorial section you might want to check out.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years

I agree. Outlining is an important aspect in tile inserting and OW spriting.
Also, that script - to be honest, is a NPC script from FR.
To put simpily, he hasn't done any scripting at all.

But he can at least hire a scripter, I guess.

Have a look at this:

Don't bother teaching him grammar. Even if he has poor grammar, I will fix the grammar errors
right before he releases the beta. (Which I doubt he can if he doesn't learn scripting soon)

The tiles are good, and mapping is decent (could be a little bit better), but you NEED to learn scripting for the hack to be successful. Diegoisawesome has a really good tutorial in the tutorial section you might want to check out.

I agree. You won't get far without scripting.

Now, Anbuja, unless you learn how to script or hire a scripter, I won't help you on correcting the grammar in this hack.

Deal?

Last edited:

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
I agree. Outlining is an important aspect in tile inserting and OW spriting.
Also, that script - to be honest, is a NPC script from FR.
To put simpily, he hasn't done any scripting at all.

But he can at least hire a scripter, I guess.

Don't bother teaching him grammar. Even if he has poor grammar, I will fix the grammar errors
right before he releases the beta. (Which I doubt he can if he doesn't learn scripting soon)

I agree. You won't get far without scripting.

Now, Anbuja, unless you learn how to script or hire a scripter, I won't help you on correcting the grammar in this hack.

Deal?
Deal :) i wills show u those days some scripts:)

Would you mind showing us some of these new scripts? Right now I can only spot one script in your screenshots section and it's a default Fire Red script.
i'am working on some and will try to show them as soon as possible:)
thanks for pointing those weak points out

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
HHAAHHAA wow im impressed lol this looks great i do like this and am impressed with scripts i say hire find a good scripter its not to hard i know uhm just ask someone or somthing the ow in my opniion looks amazing haha well anyway hope the battle backgrounds work i really do but well this hack musnt give up and i will always make sure you keep t up because it has promise... i promise you that :) haha i have seen alot of new tiles graphis and yours so far impreses me alot i have to say the grass may need to be fixed but thats a 5 min job lol good luck

Winter Wonderland

Puts the fun in dysfunctional
Years
I looked at Anbuja's profile. By the looks of it, he's got a scripter. Maybe he's just hiding it to unleash it all at once and make everyone go "Whoa!" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back