• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:The Legend of Anbuja LoA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm sorry to everyone for making you wait for more screens, it's just that Anbuja has been helping me a lot. So, I may have slowed the progress down. :P

Anyway, I wonder what the starters will be? ;) I hope to find out in the update! :)
    Good luck, Anbuja!! :D

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • Update!-
    so here is a little update ive promissed:):
    Pokemon:The Legend of Anbuja LoA

its a lv script it pops up right after the intro and ur rival comes than.:P
    (the ow's for now are the standards after ill have to expand the pal table for the owerworlds , so im not forced to use the original pa's lfor fr)
    mayro thanks to -touko for this script!
    And as u can see the hero isn't mute like in FR and other hacks:)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    whoop whoop yaya :) scripts now its looking absolutly AMAZING what happened to the main players OW in the other screenies he has been edited?

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • whoop whoop yaya :) scripts now its looking absolutly AMAZING what happened to the main players OW in the other screenies he has been edited?
    no the old ows will be in that time theyre were just in a backup to show the new ow's that will be in:).

Look really nice.

I saw this script being planned. I'm a stalker
    Anyway, good luck! I hope to see more updates soon. :)
    yesss mroe scripts are comming thanks to -touko:P
    here another update from my side(everyone will know that it have to be graphically)

and here it is:

as u can see iv'e inserted a new battlebackground b/w style but there is still somehting that bothers me when getting in the battle though...
    and another feature b/w pokemon sprites i will replace every single pokemon sprite fr/lg uses with the b/w sprites i likey them moer and theyre 65% done until now!
    so any suguestions??????
    btw that battlebackgorund might change later im not that satisfied with it!

Years
  • It looks very nice actually, though It does look a bit weird I must say. But, isn't it good that it looks weird? Cause, it's different to any other hack.. Which makes it unique. ;)

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
    Years
  • Update!-
    so here is a little update ive promissed:):

its a lv script it pops up right after the intro and ur rival comes than.:P
    (the ow's for now are the standards after ill have to expand the pal table for the owerworlds , so im not forced to use the original pa's lfor fr)
    mayro thanks to -touko for this script!
    And as u can see the hero isn't mute like in FR and other hacks:)

no the old ows will be in that time theyre were just in a backup to show the new ow's that will be in:).

yesss mroe scripts are comming thanks to -touko:P
    here another update from my side(everyone will know that it have to be graphically)

and here it is:

as u can see iv'e inserted a new battlebackground b/w style but there is still somehting that bothers me when getting in the battle though...
    and another feature b/w pokemon sprites i will replace every single pokemon sprite fr/lg uses with the b/w sprites i likey them moer and theyre 65% done until now!
    so any suguestions??????
    btw that battlebackgorund might change later im not that satisfied with it!
    nice and nice good job Anbuja. bravo!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Looking nice Anbuja! :3 Btw are you going to change that ow?

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    great job with the ows & the title sets, really lke them. the hero's ow looks great. the story is pretty good. the script from touko is great & pretty funny. i really like the new battlebackground, they're pretty good. this looks like a promising hack keep up the good work guys. ..... if u want any support bars tell me & il make them :) *just giv some info like the size, what sprites u want on it [what gen, & if u want custom 1s from the game send them 2 me via pm], what text u want on it [what color]& also what color/s u want the support bar 2 have*

Learath2

Scripter
    Years
  • Skills: Near pro scripter, TS and BS editor.
    Proof Of Work:You really did see some of my work around.
    Just wanted to join you guys :)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • Nice update Anbuja, i have no idea why nobody posts on this, but i'm REALLY looking forward to the first beta

it's probably because of the lack of scripts right now but they are keeping comming!:D
    Update:-

the first gym city:

the second city u meet for now have only onse screen seems i have some problems when i enter:

and the last city from LoA beta1 which is the second gym too:
    that's all for now!
    Anbuja

hackerofdarkness

I have return
    Years
  • The screens,sure are nice,but I belive that you should recolor the grass to the pallet of the trees,since it dosen't look so,I don't know,dark,but eitherway the rest of the tiles and pallets are splended,also a word to the wise,if your going in a sorta 3/4 generation tile style,then make the ow's the style that black and white or 4 generation uses,instead of keeping the current ow's.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
    Years
  • The screens,sure are nice,but I belive that you should recolor the grass to the pallet of the trees,since it dosen't look so,I don't know,dark,but eitherway the rest of the tiles and pallets are splended,also a word to the wise,if your going in a sorta 3/4 generation tile style,then make the ow's the style that black and white or 4 generation uses,instead of keeping the current ow's.

Well if u had read the features u would had seen that im gonna chnage the OW's and if u had seen the old screens than u had saw them too.
    im gonna change all OW's but they arent my priority now...i want to concentrate more at scripting atm ,

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    it's probably because of the lack of scripts right now but they are keeping comming!:D
    Update:-

the first gym city:

the second city u meet for now have only onse screen seems i have some problems when i enter:

and the last city from LoA beta1 which is the second gym too:
    that's all for now!
    Anbuja

those fall tiles look kind of wierd, but everything else look awesome!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back