• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you are a moderator, so what section you wanna rule, and why?

ツタージャ

Tsutarja - Snivy - Smugleaf
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2012
    I am not sure where to post it. So, as the title says.
    Me? I wanna rule Game developing section because I always develop games.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • If we're talking about a make-believe PC, I'd love to rule a Funny section! What would be more fun than going to your section to have a laugh while taking care of forum business?!

But seriously, I've moderated OC before, and while it wasn't very different from being a regular member, I still enjoyed it because I got to talk to my friends a lot about their day and other stuff. However, if given the chance, I wouldn't want to moderate anything- life is just too busy to take that sort of responsibility, and I actually find it would be a bit boring for me nowadays.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I want Gira's job because I'd like a challenge and also it'd be cool to mod the most frequented section of PC.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Even though I'm pretty sure if I had the opportunity to mod a specific forum again, I'd deny it, for the purpose of this thread, I'll say that I would mod Pokémon General. It's been one of those sections that I always thought would be fun to mod.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Even though I'm pretty sure if I had the opportunity to mod a specific forum again, I'd deny it, for the purpose of this thread, I'll say that I would mod Pokémon General. It's been one of those sections that I always thought would be fun to mod.

It is!

If I didn't have PGen? I would probably want to mod Black and White. Or think the unthinkable do the impossible and mod CQ&F. xD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • If H-staff made me a mod and gave me a choice, it'd probably be somewhere like here in OVP or in OC, preferably alongside whoever is the current. If they ever gave up CQ&F or VIP to a mod then I wouldn't mind those sections either. I wouldn't say no to Other Clubs or C&T either. In fact C&T would probably be the best place FOR me to mod, considering my major if staff had to chose one for me that would be the one I'd suggest.

As long as I worked alongside, and not replaced whatever mod was already installed there it'd be cool.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • I've already had my fill since I used to mod the Pokemon general forum. xD

Buuut maybe If I can choose again, I'd mod NU/W, or Culture and Media! Both pretty underrated boards, imo.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd probably say C&T. It'd be a massive learning experience having to read through every single post and thread. Plus at the moment in time its where i seem to be hanging around most.
    But if not that maybe something like Other Trivia, that seems like it'd be a fun place to moderate.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    Culture and Media. Probably the one forum where I wouldn't have a problem looking through every post of every thread. Other Chat comes in at a close second, only because a few of the threads can get pretty volatile.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Pixel Art.

Like some of you already said, it's the section I have the most interest in. Following that order, I suppose OVP and Emulation would be almost as intriguing to mod.

Years
  • I'd probably choose Pokemon Anime, even though it's not very active here. That's the section I used to moderate on BMGf and I enjoyed heaps <: I'm a die-hard fan of the anime - moreso than the games (which I still am a big fan of, though) - so I can't see myself modding anything else. I'd probably try and liven the place up a bit, though, since it could seriously use that.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    The Pokémon Anime section of course. I'm very, very passionate about the anime, it's also the section I'm actually most active in, and I would like to make it a little more active. I practically own Episode Discussion, due to me being the only one to bother making each review and title thread. xD But yeah, I love the section to bits, the regulars are amazing and I would love to help out get it a little more popular, I think it's really fun doing speculation on new episodes too. A few changes I'd like to make too though. :x

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • C&T. I would love to see Webmasters discussion get to full activity. It's so... Dead. I try to make threads there but yet they don't get posted in too much.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I'm not worried, because I probably won't be a good moderator for now because I'm so busy nowadays. However, if I was given the choice, I would love to moderate the general section.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I'd mod OVP. I find it a more or less constantly interesting section since you can ask so many things and get so many responses here.

...and it's more or less the centre of my activity, lol.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I remember everyone going on about wanting to mod Pokemon Groups in the last thread or something. lol
    Yeah, I already got the section I want. Though other than PG, I'd also like to mod CBC seeing as I'm a regular there, I actually want that lol. Other sections = no. ;(

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Probably the Emulation forums. It's probably one of the toughest forums to moderate but I could handle it.

Back