• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem Submission Thread

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    PCX is about to end which means emblems will soon be given out! In order to be uploaded, you need to post the emblems for your events with the descriptions, images, and titles here so it's easier for Jake to upload them. If you don't have a moderator involved in your event, I'll give yours out for you when they're uploaded. If you don't have a moderator involved in your event remember to include a list of those who need to be given said emblem in your post. Also all emblems must be 80x80, for reference.

Just post your emblems with the following format:
    Title:
    Image:
    Description:

Also make sure you do it by the time the actual Get-Together forum closes (the 7th).

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Got you!
    Emblem Submission Thread

You found every clue in the GTX Scavenger Hunt! You are now qualified to wear this bow tie. (Bow ties are cool.)

So close!
    Emblem Submission Thread

You hunted through most of the clues, but didn't quite reach that last one in the GTX Scavenger Hunt.

Stumped!
    Emblem Submission Thread

Thanks for entering the GTX Scavenger Hunt! Maybe next time the clues won't be such head-scratchers.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
    Title: Victory Star
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: With the compassion of Lugia and the joy of Victini, you truly were our Movie Nights Victory Star. (PCX Movie Nights)

Title: The Power of One
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Maybe you couldn't attend every movie but at least you got to feel the power of one! (PCX Movie Nights)

Title: Gotta Watch 'em All
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You stuck by us through the laughter and the tears attending every movie shown; next time bring popcorn! (PCX Movie Nights)

Years
    Emblems for the PCX Anime Snapshots Competition...

Title: Old School Snapper
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Nice one! You won first place in one of the Past themes for the PCX Anime Snapshot Contest!
    Winners: Vaporeon7, Rainbow Arcanine

Title: Stylish Snapper
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Good job! You won first place in one of the General Anime themes for the PCX Anime Snapshot Contest!
    Winners: Sector Revenge, AWsquared

Title: Top Notch Snapper
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Congrats! You won first place in one of the Present themes for the PCX Anime Snapshot Contest!
    Winners: Brendino, TylerSymes

Title: Looks like this one didn't come out right...
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Although your submission was good, it wasn't the best. Thanks for participating in the PCX Anime Snapshot Contest!
    Participants: See here

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    10 year banner collab. emblems.

Timelines Banner Champion
    Emblem Submission Thread

Your timelines themed banner was good enough to take the top prize at PCX's 10 Year Banner Contest!
    Winner: P-Sign

Timelines Banner Participant
    Emblem Submission Thread

You're timelines themed banner didn't win the top spot in PCX's 10 Year Banner Contest, but you came along for the ride with us!
    Participants: Umbr30n, Empathy

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    You've made it!
    Emblem Submission Thread

Congratulations for placing 1st in the PCX Singing Contest! Whitney would be proud.

It was in your grasp
    Emblem Submission Thread

Bravo for placing 2nd in the PCX Singing Contest! All Mariah wants for Christmas is your voice!

Don't give up
    Emblem Submission Thread

Don't hold it against me that you placed 3rd in the PCX Singing Contest! Britney tips her hat to you.

Contestant Emblem!
    Spoiler:

i'm so proud. Winners haven't been decided yet!

Last edited:
    Years
    The Tetriminol Titan
    Emblem Submission Thread

Congratulations on placing first during the PCX Retro Gaming Event!

Winner: DarkAlucard

Terrific Tetrimino Turner
    Emblem Submission Thread

Great job on placing second during the PCX Retro Gaming Event!

Winner: Jeremy

True Tetris Trooper
    Emblem Submission Thread

Good going on placing third during the PCX Retro Gaming Event!
    Winner: Virtual Headache

Block Head
    Emblem Submission Thread

Thanks for participating in the PCX Retro Gaming Event! Maybe you just should stick to other games...

Winners: Thomas, Team Fail, vaporeon7, Mr. X, AlexOzzyCake, EonNeo, glitchguy, Buzz Buzz, Retribution, The Works, LightOfTruth, Sector Revenge, Scarf, BZW Golem, jdthebud, AWsquared, Retro Bug, Avishka, Cid, Forever, countryemo, Hamako-chan

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Skype Event

Emblem Submission Thread

Fabulous Skyper
    It was a great honor to have you at the GTX Skype Central! Thanks for celebrating PC's 10th Anniversary with us!

Spoiler:

Roleplay Event

Emblem Submission Thread

A True Legend
    Showing your true best at Viridian City, as you bravely face the Entei. Congratulations for winning the Legendary Encounter @ PCX Roleplaymania!
    Awarded to - redjacketalchemist

Emblem Submission Thread

Shining Legend
    Even though the Entei fled, you still shine no matter what! You are still a champion in my eyes. [PCX Roleplaymania Participant]
    Awarded to - Griffinbane

Emblem Submission Thread

Future Champion
    Congratulations on winning the Advanced level of the Battle Category @ PCX Roleplaymania! Now go face the Champion, yeah?
    Awarded to - redjacketalchemist

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Emblems for iSketch:

Title: PokéSketch Participant!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You came along and joined in the fun during the PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get Together!

Title: Hoppip, Hurray!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You won a game of the PokéSketch during the PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get Together! Bravo!

Title: PokéSketch Master!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You sketching skills during the PokéCommunity 10th Anniversary Get Together were unmatched! You truly are a PokéSketch Master!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    King of the Wiki
    Emblem Submission Thread

If there's a useless piece of information to know, we can rest assured that you will know it! Congratulations, you've won the PokeCommunity GTX Trivia Challenge!

Student of the World
    Emblem Submission Thread

Your keen thirst for knowledge has earned you second place in the PCX Trivia Challenge! Great work, keep on learnin'!

It's trivial, really…
    Emblem Submission Thread

Alright, so you didn't win. But maybe that's a good thing! At least you know there's more to life than scouring Wikipedia… [PCX Trivia Challenge Participant]

Tenth-Place Trivia Treasure
    Emblem Submission Thread

You may not be the most active seeker of knowledge, but everyone unknowingly stumbles upon a secret every now and then! It's PC's tenth anniversary and you placed tenth in the PCX Trivia Challenge, so here, have an emblem!

And yeah I'm a mod so I can give them out myself. Thanks :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    IRL Pokemon Snapshot Emblems:

Super Snapper
    Emblem Submission Thread

Congratulations on placing 1st in the GTX IRL Pokemon Snapshot Competition! You were truly the best snapper of them all!

Second Snapper Success
    Emblem Submission Thread

Congratulations on placing 2nd in the GTX IRL Pokemon Snapshot Competition!

Just Snapped In!
    Emblem Submission Thread

Congratulations on placing 3rd in the GTX IRL Pokemon Snapshot Competition! Your snapping skills just squeezed you into marvelous third place.

All Snapped Out
    Emblem Submission Thread

Bad luck on not earning a placement in the GTX IRL Pokemon Snapshot Competition! We hope you had fun and come back for another sensational time.

I'll be able to hand them out so don't worry about that part! Thanks in advance!

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Emblems for Word Games:

Emblem Submission Thread

Puzzling Participant
    You still had a few pieces to go, but thanks for joining us for PCX and playing some Word Games.
    Spoiler:

Emblem Submission Thread

Puzzling Paragon
    You solved ALL the puzzles in PCX's Word Games. Strut around with your head held high.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    PCX Art Contest Emblems

PCX Art Contest Participant
    Emblem Submission Thread

While you may not have come out with the grand prize, your participation has earned you this emblem!

PCX Art Contest Second Place
    Emblem Submission Thread

So close! Congratulations on being second place in PCX's Art Contest!

Grand Artist
    Emblem Submission Thread

You worked hard and managed to come out on top! Congratulations on being first place in PCX's Art Contest!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Emblem Submission Thread
    You may not of won, but you still participated and had fun in PCX's Slogan Contest.

To be awardedto:
    Spoiler:

Slogan Smarts
    Emblem Submission Thread

You came up with a very smart slogan, worthy of Third in PCX's Slogan Contest.

To be awarded to Avishka

Slogan Genius
    Emblem Submission Thread

You came up with a genius slogan, worthy of second place in PCX's Slogan Contest.

To be awarded to Cosmotone8 and Zeffy

Slogan Master
    Emblem Submission Thread

You came up with the ultimate slogan in PCX's Slogan Contest, claiming First Place.

To be awarded to Curious.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
    SWC First Prize!
    Emblem Submission Thread

Your story was deemed the best of this year's competition. Congratulations!

SWC Second Prize
    Emblem Submission Thread

Your story was voted this year's first runner-up. Nicely done!

SWC Participant
    Emblem Submission Thread

For spinning and submitting a story before the clock struck midnight, we salute you!

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    PokéVision 2012: 10 Years of Happiness ~ PCX Song Parody Contest ~

First Place:

Poképhoria!
    Emblem Submission Thread

Forever till the end of time, from now on you are the champion of PokéVision 2012!
    Awarded to: AlexOzzyCake

Second Place:

Luvdisc Story
    Emblem Submission Thread

So much passion for two Luvdiscs. You have won second place in PokéVision 2012!
    Awarded to: Shining Raichu

Third Place:

Third Direction
    Emblem Submission Thread

Coz you got that one thing! You have won third place in PokéVision 2012!
    Awarded to: GolurkIsDaBomb and bobandbill

Participant:

Next Time Maybe
    Emblem Submission Thread

Hey, I just met you, And this is crazy, but here's your emblem, Thanks for participating in PokéVision 2012!
    Awarded to: pokeskate, Curious., Sector Revenge, The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner, Eeveelution Co-ordinator, Jeremy, littlebrother

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    PCX Gaming Event Emblems

PCX Gaming Attendant
    Emblem Submission Thread

You celebrated PC's 10th anniversary by gaming for a day! Thanks for playing! [PCX Gaming Event]

Smitten With Video Games
    Emblem Submission Thread

One... more... round... [PCX Gaming Event]

Intense Gamer
    Emblem Submission Thread

You're fearless in the midst of danger. Don't look back at the explosion because you are a bona fide badass. [PCX Gaming Event]

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Still says the sixth on my laptop. >.>

Title: 'Cause I've got a golden ticket...
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: ...I've got a golden twinkle in my eye! Congratulations! You drew the golden ticket in Shiny Pokémon Raffle. You took home a buttload of shiny Pokémon and this shiny emblem!

Title: Lucky Stars!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You better thank them, because you drew the silver ticket in Shiny Pokémon Raffle. You took home quite a few shiny Pokémon. Luckeeeh!

Title: Do you feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You're definitely lucky, this time. You drew a bronze ticket in Shiny Pokémon Raffle, and took home an extra shiny Pokémon. Congrats!

Title: A ticket for you, a ticket for you, a ticket for everyone!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: The more you play, the more luck you have. Thanks for participating in Shiny Pokémon Raffle.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Title: ✖treme Mapper!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: ✖traordinary performance from this ✖treme mapper made the ✖treme judges award this ✖treme mapper the most ✖treme of all ✖treme mapping awards! [Map-Off ✖treme Champion]
    To be awarded to: sab

Title: Road to ✖treme Mapping!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Despite of the ✖treme map that another mapper has submitted, this mapper achieved ✖tremeness in another way therefore earning the merit of the second most ✖treme of all ✖treme mapping awards! [Map-Off ✖treme 1st Runner-Up]
    To be awarded to: P-Sign

Title: ✖treme Participant!
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: The ✖perience of participating in an ✖treme mapping contest is an ✖perience that will never be forgotten! [Map-Off ✖treme Participant]
    To be awarded to: sab, P-sign, tajaros, EonNeo, vaporeon7, RedFan, ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ

(if the fancy ✖ is not going to work, then I suppose a normal x is fine)

Title: Elite Designer
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Having designed the most creative Pokémon, this designer earned the title of 'Elite'; Lugia agrees!
    To be awarded to: Ęℓαчиıı

Title: Lead Designer
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: A fitting title for a creative designer, Moltres awards this designer the lead position of the team!
    To be awarded to: -ty-

Title: Designing Artist
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Pichu is proud for this designer's achievement and is willing to play for this designer one of its most famous songs using its blue ukulele!
    To be awarded to: deku

Title: Design-a-Pokémon eXtravaganza Participant
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Thank you for participating in PCX's Design-a-Pokémon event! Azumarill is very grateful!
    To be awarded to: Ęℓαчиıı, -ty-, deku, Giovanni boss, Bluerang1, Aryan143, vaporeon7, yiliang1

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Whoooops I'm late. Sorry! Anyway,

Title: Site Dictator
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: With flawless logic and irrefutable arguments, you single-handedly changed PokéCommunity forever! Congratulations on winning the Impersonate Lerroux contest!

Title: Staff Dictator
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You came so close, but there was one better than you! Don't worry though - keep practising your dictating skills and soon the world will be yours!

Title: Assistant Dictator
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: You tried hard but couldn't quite convince this community that you are its true leader. You'll make a great assistant, though!

Title: Banned Dictator
    Image:
    Emblem Submission Thread

Description: Despite your best efforts, PokéCommunity saw straight through your slander and lies and put you down. Better luck next time, though, and thanks for participating!

Back