• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

14 SHADOWRAZES

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
OMG ITS VAL'S BIRTHDAY YOU ALL

Happy birthday to our Filipino rom hacker, and have to say, amazing rom hacker, he will turn 14 today y'all! Happy birthday dude :'D Hes been an awesome friend, and i have to admit when i first met him i laughed so much xD Happy birthday to youuu! Oh heres a present from me:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Val! Happy birthday to you! n_n

14 is an age you should enjoy and I hope you eat lots of cake today. I've never done hacking myself but you must be a talented person to do it so well! But yeah I've only known you for a few months and yet you're a pretty cool person to hang around, so yeah happy birthday!

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
What A Creative Title Red =P

Happy Birthday Val! We're finally the same age lol. 14 is an awesome number. I've known you for a few months (almost a year now) and I know that you are big fat meanie nice and cool but sometimes weird in your own ways. :3 You are a really awesome ROM Hacker and I wish you the best of luck in your hack and in everything else. :] Again, Happy Birthday!

Years
Oh god you're only a year younger than my brother lol.

But anyway, happy 14th birthday Val/Tajaros/Shadowraze/whoever you are and while I'm not the best hacker, you have been such a cool guy to talk to and a fun regular on the Showdown server. I hope you stick around and be here for many more birthdays to come, enjoy your day dude.

And here's the cake I made for you. Enjoy it before we eat it all:

tumblr_mlxq29P3fX1rs6nd0o1_500.jpg

Sorry if I put too many candles on it.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
THANKS FOR THE THRED RED MUAH MUAH LOL. xD

Val! Happy birthday to you! n_n

14 is an age you should enjoy and I hope you eat lots of cake today. I've never done hacking myself but you must be a talented person to do it so well! But yeah I've only known you for a few months and yet you're a pretty cool person to hang around, so yeah happy birthday!

Thanks, soap I am a crazy person so yeah. :3

I am definitely eating lots o cakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. My Mom is buying me one just now lol.

What A Creative Title Red =P

Happy Birthday Val! We're finally the same age lol. 14 is an awesome number. I've known you for a few months (almost a year now) and I know that you are big fat meanie nice and cool but sometimes weird in your own ways. :3 You are a really awesome ROM Hacker and I wish you the best of luck in your hack and in everything else. :] Again, Happy Birthday!

IT'S SO CREATIVE!

Thanks Fritz, and yeah 14 is one awesome number since 10 + 4 = 14. xD (That doesn't mean anything lol.)

Yes, I can be a big fat meanie sometimes LOL but that's only on rare occasions. Goodluck with your hack too~

Oh god you're only a year younger than my brother lol.

But anyway, happy 14th birthday Val/Tajaros/Shadowraze/whoever you are and while I'm not the best hacker, you have been such a cool guy to talk to and a fun regular on the Showdown server. I hope you stick around and be here for many more birthdays to come, enjoy your day dude.

And here's the cake I made for you. Enjoy it before we eat it all:

tumblr_mlxq29P3fX1rs6nd0o1_500.jpg

Sorry if I put too many candles on it.

Thanks!

OMG CAKE!

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Thanks for the cake Hikari! Well you are much more fun to talk to hahahhaa!

Thanks for all the greetings everyone! :)

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Happy Birthday Val, my our awesome Rom Hacker! I wish you a best of luck!
Oh, I'd like to say this, you're not just an awesome Rom Hacker, you're a very, very awesome Rom Hacker! Good luck with your hack and here's a gift from me. :3
Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Have a rockin' birthday, Shadowraze! Pretend I have max cooking skills and enjoy these treats. :]

Spoiler:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
OMGOMG ITS HIS BDAY IMMA EATIN ALL HIS CKE ASGHSBIGUASHG9OIUSDHG09WEAUFASHDASFASVFSDIGHASG

... (burp)

Eh? Oh, happy birthday!

Wish you the *cough*best of luck*cough*.

Pikachuanimation_zps24e2ce2c.gif

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Happy 14th Shadow! Hope your day is excellent fill with wonderful things. Your 14th year is gonna be a great year, mine was. :)
Spoiler:

Here's a Zoroark for you.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
OMG VALERIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

I WOULD TOTALLY GIVE YOU A HUG RN BUT IM SICK SO....

HERE'S A SONG THAT TOTALLY DESCRIBES YOU! <3

BTW GLEE VERSION AND ALL CAPS RAGE COZ I CAN! HATERS GUNNA HATE ::::>

But seriously Happy birthday Val!

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Happy Birthday Val, my our awesome Rom Hacker! I wish you a best of luck!
Oh, I'd like to say this, you're not just an awesome Rom Hacker, you're a very, very awesome Rom Hacker! Good luck with your hack and here's a gift from me. :3
Spoiler:

OMG GERO!

THAT IS LIKE THE MOST WONDERFUL PRESENT EVER! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS! :)

Have a rockin' birthday, Shadowraze! Pretend I have max cooking skills and enjoy these treats. :]

Spoiler:

Idc if you don't have max cooking skills I'm gonna eat them. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM Thanks Blade! :)

OMGOMG ITS HIS BDAY IMMA EATIN ALL HIS CKE ASGHSBIGUASHG9OIUSDHG09WEAUFASHDASFASVFSDIGHASG

... (burp)

Eh? Oh, happy birthday!

Wish you the *cough*best of luck*cough*.

Pikachuanimation_zps24e2ce2c.gif

Thanks for the greetings Hoenn! :D

Have a happy birthday Shadow~
Pokemon-Center-Zoroark-Plush-Toy.jpg

(the standard Pokémon plushie present)

Plushies > Cake anyway

OMG I just can't handle all the zoroark this is awesome! Thanks so much vaporeon7! :3

Happy 14th Birthday, Shadowraze, and have a best wishes!

Thanks windy! :)

Happy 14th Shadow! Hope your day is excellent fill with wonderful things. Your 14th year is gonna be a great year, mine was. :)
Spoiler:

Here's a Zoroark for you.

OMG, there are so many Zoroarks!!!!!!

Thanks AWsquared! :)

Happy 14th birthday the great script tutorial maker tajaros/Shadowraze. Best wishes to you!

Thanks Aryan! :)

Happy Happy Birthday To You! As a filipino I feel pride of this young 14 year old. He has a good future ahead of him. Good luck and God Bless brother.. :D

Thanks Slate! <3

OMG VALERIE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

I WOULD TOTALLY GIVE YOU A HUG RN BUT IM SICK SO....

HERE'S A SONG THAT TOTALLY DESCRIBES YOU! <3

BTW GLEE VERSION AND ALL CAPS RAGE COZ I CAN! HATERS GUNNA HATE ::::>

But seriously Happy birthday Val!

THANKS PAULO MUAH MUAH

I mean Gunner thanks for the greetings! <3

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Happy Birthday Val! I don't know you fantastically well but you're always fun to have on the server so keep being awesome!

Years
Heeeey, happy birthday, Val! :D Looks like you've already devoured all the cake others have left for you, so here, have some more!

Spoiler:

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
Hey, happy birthday, Val! I hope that your birthday will be full of fun and delicious food! *_*

Sounds like you're enjoying the cake already. <3

Back