• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'll just leave it for another day...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    What does your backlog of games to complete consist of? These can be games that you had started playing but then just moved onto another game, or can consist of future games that you would like to someday play.

Dark Souls 2
    Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
    Pokemon X
    Bravely Default

All of those games listed above are games that I've played but haven't finished yet due to my stupidity in buying another game to play before completing it. And with Shadow of the Colossus and Metroid Other M in the mail, it will probably be a little while longer before I go back and complete them.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Jesus...

Okamiden
    Pikmin 2
    Ratchet and Clank + Deadlocked
    Jak X: Combat Racing
    Yoshi's Island
    Yoshi's New Island
    Bravely Default
    Jet Force Gemini
    Banjo Kazooie
    Pokemon Y (2 copies)
    Pokemon Green
    Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (for Kirby event)

That's about it. Everything got pushed aside for my Easter event. I'm trying to rush through White 2 right now and I have four days left, three of which I have to work. :x I've been playing Jet Force when I can though, since shooting ants is great and the music kicks ass.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Currently, it's only Call of Duty: Ghosts. Every time I turn it on, I always go on multiplayer. Do plan on playing campaign mode every now and then, but I just never get around to it. :( To me, the storyline always seems to be boring in CoD. I also had Super Mario 3D World in my backlog, but thankfully, I managed to finish the story last week.

TY

Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots
    C&C: Tiberian Dawn
    Red Alert 3

Not much games and the games I have listed are almost completed aswell. With so much spare time I have I'm able to complete every game I have :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I prefer to complete games before I moved on, so I don't end up with much of a backlog unless reasons.

Lightning Returns - I'm on a new game + anyway, so I've completed it once anyway really :P
    Dynasty Warriors 8 - Completed Ambition and all regular story modes, just the extra scenarios and a couple of characters to unlock now.
    Stick of Truth - Completed yesterday! :D

Years
    Off the top of my head, Pokemon Y, Mass Effect 3, Red Dead Redemption are the only 3 games in my backlog, though I've been sitting on the latter 2 since sometime in 2012. I've only tried multiplayer on both of them, and haven't even touched the story mode. As for Pokemon Y, I'll get around to it eventually, but I just haven't had the urge to play Pokemon games for the past few months.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I don't really have a habit of starting and not finishing a game so... not a big one =D
    These are just games my friend started when I lent him my account and now I have to finish them =D

Motorstorm : Apocalypse
    The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
    Super Street Fighter IV

And my games that take some grinding to finish =D
    Persona 4 Arena
    Catherine
    NFS: Most Wanted
    Velocity Ultra

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Haha Jak takes the freaking cake xD
    Here is my list of games:

Red Dead Redemption
    Darksiders 2 (Made the mistake to lend it to a friend...)
    Dead Rising 2

Thats pretty much it

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Alan Wake
    Assassins Creed III
    Assassins Creed IV
    Baldur's Gate 2
    Dark Souls
    Dead Rising 2
    Dishonored
    Dragon Age Origins
    Fahrenheit
    Fallout New Vegas
    Fallout
    FTL
    Game of Thrones
    Gone Home
    Half Life 2
    Hitman Absolution
    Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
    Portal 2
    Saints Row 4
    Sleeping Dogs
    South Park The Stick of Truth
    Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
    Tomb Raider
    Ultima VII
    The Walking Dead Season 2
    Mirror's Edge
    Neverwinter Nights
    The Witcher 1 and 2
    The Wolf Among Us

... Holy **** I have a lot of games I haven't finished. 30 games is just crazy. Most of them are just games I started and haven't finished yet.

And that's only PC. On PS3 I have Beyond Two Souls, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Dead Space 2, Journey, Fallout 3 and L.A. Noire.

Years
    There's so many games that I've started, but have not completed yet. It's getting quite depressing whenever I get a new game, become addicted to it and completely forget about the others ;-; Actually, most of them are because I accidentally deleted my PSN account with all the save files on it so now I have to go replay all the games OTL

- Bravely Default
    - Final Fantasy VIII
    - Final Fantasy IX
    - Final Fantasy X-2
    - Final Fantasy XIII
    - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
    - Folklore
    - Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Yukari

Ultima VII? That's my favorite game! You're ****ing awesome.

As for me I almost always finish one game before moving on to another, though sometime I play two at the same time. Right now the only game that I can think of it Ultima VII: Part Two The Serpent Isle. It took me 50 Hours and a stagey guide to beat Ultima VII: The Black Gate and The Forge of Virtue, So that isn't very encouraging. D:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Now thats a game you have to finish!! Its a very good spin-off for a change and it reveals so much about what happens before the main games!
    Also, ive only listed the ones ive started but not finished, i have so many more i havent even started yet xD

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    I'm going to only count the ones I currently own AND intend to start (or finish if I've already started):

Games I started and never finished:
    Chrono Cross
    Arc the Lad
    FF 11
    Anna
    Darksiders 2
    Antichamber
    Bastion
    Dust
    Tomb Raider 2013
    Portal 2
    Shattered Haven
    A Valley Without Wind
    Dead Space

Games I've never started:
    Kingdom Hearts
    I have No Mouth And I Must Scream
    Castle Crashers
    F.E.A.R

And a couple VNs like Steins Gate, and Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Star

Also I'd like to own Bravely Default but suddenly that doesn't look like its gonna happen :/

Years
    I have a bad habit of starting a game, then when I find another one I'm interested in, I'll purchase it, but that just adds to the huge backlog. Here's a partial list:

Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded
    Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
    Bravely Default
    Shin Megami Tensei IV
    Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Years

Now thats a game you have to finish!! Its a very good spin-off for a change and it reveals so much about what happens before the main games!
    Also, ive only listed the ones ive started but not finished, i have so many more i havent even started yet xD

I definitely want to, but it's been a few years since losing my PSP charger ;-; Even if I wanted to, I'm too frugal to go out and get another one XD

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
    Years
    Mmm, my list is sort of growing... I have a few games that I started and still mean to finish, and others that I haven't gotten back to in a while...

Pokémon Y (Got it for Christmas, started playing, but decided to wait until I complete Pokémon X's Pokedex as much as I can.)
    Pokémon White 2 (I made significant progress, but switched back to Black 2 because that was my main 5th Gen game.)
    PMD: Gates to Infinity (I actually beat it, but replayed it because I wanted to get a better feel for the storyline. I never completed the postgame stuff, though.)
    Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (This game is hard, but very fulfilling to play. I've recently picked up where I left off, about halfway through the game where you meet the second non-human race called the Sentinels.)
    Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millenium Girl (Again, another hard game that I took a break from because I takes a lot of time to make progress. I completed the first main dungeon/strata and the first area of a derelict laboratory you're supposed to investigate in story mode.)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Just Final Fantasy X and God of War II/III right now since I finally started Bravely Default. I never actually finished FFX, and every other game that I would play right now are either finished or I don't actually have yet.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Let's see. Injustice : Gods Among Us and Final Fantasy VII, that's pretty much it.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Thanks to Humble Bundle, I have quite the list accumulating. It's a guilt-free list, anyway, because of the low price. =p

Games I started and never finished:

Avadon - The Black Fortress
    Fallout
    Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel
    Dead Rising 2
    Psychonauts
    Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
    Silent Hill: Homecoming
    Resident Evil 6. (Dear Capcom: What were you thinking?! This isn't a Resident Evil game.)
    Clive Barker's Jericho
    Final Fantasy X.. and every other FF game I've tried to play. I don't know what it is about this series, I get really into it, I'll play it for days on end, then I get near the end and I stop caring and I just walk away from it. I tried, anyway.

Games I never even started:
    (Granted, this list only pertains to games I own and want to play. My HB library is ever-expanding with games I don't much care for. Guess that goes without saying, though.)

Mirror's Edge
    Fallout 2 and Tactics
    Crysis 2.
    Fear 2.
    Dead Space 2 and 3.
    System Shock 2.
    Surgeon Simulator 2013. (It looked too hysterical to pass up.)

Back