• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Robot Unicorn Challengeeeee!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I thought that this would be fun for a little' play and go sort of thing! So, I hope you like robots and ponies and DESTRUCTION:

Now, pay attention, because this is important! You can attempt the challenge! For 7 days only, If you can manage to score at least 35,000 points in Robot Unicorn Attack, you'll receive a very special emblem!

Be sure to have the proof in your posts! After you've gotten a game over, be sure to save a screenshot of whatever score you've gotten, just as proof that you've actually gotten that score. Then, post your username, your score, and the screenshot of your score.

All you need to do is go to this link to play the game (and please, only use this link because it shows your score after each game over): https://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

So, I wish you all good luck, and I hope you'll have fun on this mini-challenge!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    YES OH MY GOD

So doing this instead of working right now. Will report back with dismal scores.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Aaalways, I wanna be with you, and make believe with you, and live in harmony, harmony, oh loove.

Welp, that's stuck in my head now. Anyway, username broflovski. :)

Spoiler:

Years
    I spent way too much time playing Robot Unicorn Attack on my old iPod, but I'd never tried it on the computer until just now. Think I did pretty decent for only two tries. And yes, I was singing along the entire time.

Username: Jamais
    Score: 51442
    Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I forgot how great this game was (and the awesome music to boot!)

Got it on my second run, but definitely going to keep playing now haha xD

Username: elheroeoscuro
    Score: 40434
    Spoiler:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    First time playing this game, and goddamn was that addicting. And that music, wow.

Took me lots of attempts. I suck at this lol

Spoiler:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Username: Nonon
    Score: 59848

one attempt. I guess no lifing this game a year ago paid off.
    Spoiler:

This was a lovely idea :> You should do RUA: Evolution next :p

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    First, the 2048 spring challenge in Pokémon Trivia and now this. How do you people find these addicting games? :P And oh man, that music! Anyways, it took a while for me to get above 35,000, but once I got it, I got above several times, yet never beat that first passing score. >_<

Username: waveguidebuizel
    Score: 41190

Years
    When I started this challenge, I didn't think it would have turned into a rage game >>;; It got me more aggravated than I imagined...

Username: Vanille Sky
    Score: 39728
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    I somehow managed to not only beat the challenge, but get about double the score?!?! After around 100 attempts of course, bah.

Username: NeonicBeast
    Score: 67616
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
    I only played this game a hand full of times, but I beat this on my third try.

Username: New Eden
    Score: 47,254
    Spoiler:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Is this going to be a new emblem, or the same as the RUA challenge?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Technically this challenge was supposed to end, buuut, I decided to leave this open if you guys want to have a crack at it! But to those who did, I'll issue the emblems. :]

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
    Years
    Spoiler:

whoa whoa whoa! i just WON! :o

I AM THE CHAMPION, I AAAAAAM THE CHAAAAAAAMPION! NO TIME FOR LOOOOOOOOOOSERS, BECAUSE I AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM THE CHAMPION... OF THE WOOOORLD!! ^^

sorry bout that, i'm a nerd and i've got nothing else better to do then to celebrate a total victory. cx

Back