• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
RATED M
May contain death, mistreatment, and/or abuse of little girl-like creatures.

For Rules and such, please check the thread in the roleplay lounge.​

A NEW RULE HAS BEEN ADDED! Inactivity for over 1 week without notification will cause you to be removed from the rp. If you contact me within 2 days after removal, you will be re-added!​
Repeated story:
Spoiler:

Each child is moved into a different area by the little girl who gave them the gift. Each girl is dressed up in strange clothes, each with a personality all there own. (the story splits here)

Terra
Spoiler:

Adam
Spoiler:

Squall
Spoiler:

Thumb-nail
Spoiler:

Xander
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

(my input. If you have no clue what to do, you can use my character entry as a guideline, but creativity is encouraged.)

Carly
Spoiler:

NOTICE: If you break a rule, you will get a strike. 3 strikes= you are banned from the rp.
People with strikes:
Brighton solrocks X

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Why is she so hyper? The odd girl beside me keeps on moving around so much. Jumping up here, running over there, she doesn't stand still. I feel like shouting to her to stay still, but I can't. I don't know why. She looks, I don't know. There's nothing else but here, but I can feel that I'm missing something. It's in the back of my mind, somewhere, but it's there. I just need some concentration, but that girl isn't helping at all.

I need to concentrate. I need to concentrate. I need to focus. I feel like there's something I missed, something, I don't know, odd I guess. I really need to concentrate. There's something off and I need to know what. I need to remember something, but there's nothing. I know something's off, I just don't know what exactly is. The girl continues running around.

"Can you stop that please?"

The girl looks at me and shakes her head. Why'd she shake her head? I want a response. Before saying so, she continues running around. What does that mean? Maybe she said no. I'm not too sure. Can't remember what I need to. Something is off. I need to remember. I need to remember....

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Before I begin, a 17 year old looking? Nice, very, very nice. Now lets begin

Squall

He woke up in a room he had never been in before, not that he knew the difference. After opening his eyes, he knew nothing except how to speak. He sat up and looked around, noticing a dim lit room. Looking to his side, he jumped as he noticed a girl with wierd clothes. However, he didn't notice her as much as the claws on her hands. After calming down, he noticed that she was looking at him with a bored gaze. Remembering how to speak, he tried to break the tension.

"Uh, hi?" He tried.

The girl just grunted, and started to strech her limbs, after looking, he assumed she was nimble, due to her slim but powerful arms. Not knowing what to do, He stood , then noticed his attire. He was wearing black hiking boots with blue boot cut jeans. He also had a black jacket with fur inside, and a white bandana around his neck. Feeling satisfied, he looked around. He saw some other oddly dressed girls, and some kids stirring. Not knowing what to do, he decided to find an exit. When he started to walk around, the girl who was next to him stood up and started following him.

"Why are you following me?" He asked.

She gave a low growl, warrenting a submissive look from the boy. He sighed and continued to look around. Against a far wall, he saw a mirror. Looking at his face, he felt suprised, which suprised him further for not knowing what his own face looked like. Whats my name? He thought to himself. He looked at the girl for some odd reason, when he heard a voice In his head.

Squall.

"Alright, Squall it is then!" Squall exclaimed.

The girl gave a hint of a smile, and started to walk off.

"Huh? Wait!," Squall called.

He caught with her, and saw she was scratching a wall, looking at him expectantly. Squall inspected the wall, before finding a small knob. He opened it and was nearly blinded. After adjusting his eyes, he looked out to see a lush greenery surrounding the building. The girl ran out and layed down In the grass, staring at the sun. Squall walked out and inspected the surroundings, before following suit and laying down near the girl. He sighed and stared up at the sky, hoping to explore and find the hole in his memory.

Just for future reference, Squall is 16

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Terra
Spoiler:

Squall
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
"Torchic? That's a... confusing name."

The girl, I mean Torchic, shrugs at my words. She continues running around. She runs and runs so much that I can't concentrate. That lady, or nurse, wouldn't even answer my question. Now I'm back to square zero, mainly cause I don't know what to do anymore. I feel that something behind my mind, but still can't remember what. So confused, so confused...

"Would you settle down?"

Torchic shakes her head, and assume it means no. I feel like doing something, but what? I grunt... Grunt is a word, right? Well I grunt and grunt as Torchic runs around. I need to do something, but what? I stand towards the door. Should I walk out? I look back towards Torchic and she's still running around. Maybe if O just step out...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Terra
Spoiler:

In addition, Amerininja has QUIT!

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
What in the... Moeball? What's that? Match, what match? The nurse stares at me, probably waiting for my question. She's just made this harder. I know I should say something, but what? I'm so darn, darn's the word for this, right? At least Torchic calmed down. If it weren't for the fact I need answers, I would have just busted out of here. I already see my escape. Just go under her arm and...

No, this isn't right. Sure her blue hair creeps me out but should I run. Maybe not; Torchic might follow me and who knows what after that. I feel a squeeze on my hand and see Torchic holding it. Why is she holding my hand? I want to smack that away and... What just growled? I look around me and hear it again. I feel it but how? There's the growling, and this time it's coming from my stomach. What's that supposed to mean? I don't know what it is, but my mouth beats my brain.

"Do you happen to have any food? I'm starving."

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Terra
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Stupid me. I could have asked what is this place. I should have said 'what's a moemon'. But no no no no. I had to say food. Where did that come from? What's food? She said and told me everything like I knew what she was talking about. What's a card? A day? What is this place? I look down and see various things that I have no clue what they are. I recognize the soda pop, but can't recall how. I grab that and put that on my tray. There's the growling again. All of a sudden, I feel, weak.

I guess this 'food' helps me to stop the growling. There are some weird things, well now I know it's food, varying. I pick up some sort of reddish thing. They don't look odd to me so I grab them. There's also pink ones so I get those too. I wonder what they are. There are also some strange looking cookies there. Wait, a cookie? Now I know what that is but they look creepy. The growling starts and get some good five cookies. I see down to the left another set of bottles. I know these things. Water and lemonade. I grab one of each and sit down next to Torchic.

At least the milk and whatever the other thing is keeps her still. I throw a pink whatever it is in my mouth and bite it. Sweet. I threw a red one in. At first I was okay. Then the burning took over. I quickly opened the soda and gulped it down. I looked down at both colors and a word echoed my head. Berry. So those are berries? I'll stick to the pink ones, but then I remembered what I have to do. I put two more berries in my mouth. I stare at the cookies and the other drinks. I stuff the cookies in my pockets and the drinks.

I leave Torchic be and walk towards the exit.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Terra
Spoiler:

Carly
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
"Oh My! Torchic!"

She stares back at me, tears are clearly shown in her eyes. Her cut looks bad and blood seems to come out faster. Her hands are filling up with blood, they are pure red. But that's not what worries me; it's the terror in her eyes that frightened me.

"Anybody? Someone help!"

Nothing. This time I scream at the top of my lungs.

"SOMEBODY HELP!"

Now I'm useless. Her hands are getting darker and darker. I kneel down to her and feel something in my pocket. Then I remember. I pull out the strange cookies from before and hand it to her. She opens her mouth and I put the cookie in. She bites it and calms down instantly. She lifts up her bloody hands and I see the cut again. The bleeding has stopped. She looks at me, grateful. Then I try to carry her, but I'm not strong enough. I hold her hand and squeeze it.

"ANYBODY HERE! HELP US!"

She leans onto me and softly whines. I pat her head with my free hand. I give her an extra berry and she eats it.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Terra
Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I examine the strange device. These past few minutes have been a spin. At least Torchic is okay. But putting a nickname? Hm.. What to put?

" Do I have to nickname you?"

She nods. Dang! This might be a once in a lifetime thing, so what to name her? I try to think, but no names flow inside my head. Instead, my thoughts take me to finding Hope. I need some answers, and hopefully will not mess up. I have to get out of here but Torchic seems to pressure me to get done. Then a single word flows in, and I pull out the rest of the cookies with my free hand.

"Lava."

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
An eerie chill crept down his spine, waking him up from his sleep with a shudder, as he sat upright, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He felt like he had gotten some much needed rest, a strange feeling of easiness settling onto his mind, as if telling him there was no need to worry. It was the only thing his mind had fixated on, that feeling of no worries, so when he had opened his eyes and found a girl hovering in front of him, he had only blinked. He had no idea who he was, who the girl was, or where he was. All signs that he should have panicked.

But he hadn't. It was strange, but that feeling of easiness he couldn't piece the source from, had made him feel like it was more natural to stay composed in a situation like this. Thoughts of panicking only brought discomfort, and felt forceful on his mind, to the point where he was sure it would be enough to make him pass out. So he had stuck with what was better for him, which was not caring about the situation he was currently in. He had soon found his eyes landing on the girl in front of him, who had turned her head away at his gaze.

The girl in front of him had dark purple hair that curled out at the shoulders into several other strands, with a white skull mask that covered up the top half of her face, and leaving only the left eyehole visible. She had on a dark sleeveless top with pitch black gloves, and long ripped jeans that matched the rest of her outfit, but covered her shoes. She looked to be about fourteen. The glance over he had given the girl, had felt just as natural as choosing not to panic over his situation. Whoever he was before, judging people was likely a habit.

She had turned back to him when he had been done looking, allowing him to see the cold stare in her one visible red eye. The girl was as uncaring as he was, maybe more so, since they were both complete strangers, who so far had been silently communicating. When the girl had shifted her arms, holding out a clear red and white ball she had apparently tucked underneath her arm, he had accepted the object without thinking about it, and it's possible consequences. "Hn." Had been his only response, as he made a motion to pocket the ball.

He briefly looked down at his outfit for the first time, before slipping the object in his pockets, and gesturing to the girl that he was going to get up from the bed. A short-sleeved black hoodie with red seams on the zipper and sleeves, black fingerless gloves, and what looked like a red and white soccer jersey underneath it all. That had been his attire, and having looked at his jersey shorts, which stood out to him for some reason, a name had popped into his mind. Adam. He knew the definition of the name had meant red in some cultures.

Adam had been quick to accept this as his name, before looking back at the hovering girl, who had moved away from the bed when he had gotten up. He only gestured his hand for her to follow him out of what looked like a hallway, figuring it would lead him somewhere even more eventful.

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Squall

Squall laid there for about a minute before someone came running out. After the woman threw a small tantrum, which Squall toned out most of it, then the girl broke down in tears. Squall sat up and started to process what little he actually listened to.

"Alrighty, priority list," Squall started. Wait, whats a priority list? He shook his head. "First, girls name is, Zangoose? Strange. Next, not supposed to be outside because of death... Zangoose trying to kill me..." Squall whispered to himself while the girl continued to cry, and Zangoose just laid there, bored.

Once Squall finished thinking, he remembered the crying, nurse? he thought.

"Oh, uh ok, ill, go back inside, he he," Squall said sheepishly.

He helped the girl to her feet and started to walk inside, and was confused when Zangoose stood up and followed him in.

EGAD! it feels so short, well Eevee, your go.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Terra
Spoiler:

Adam
Spoiler:

Squall
Spoiler:

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Squall

Eyeing the sign, Squall looked at Zangoose and chuckled. What the... ! Squall had no idea what he just did, but went with it and shook the persons hand.

"Stress huh, I don't suppose that implies something," Squall said with words that didn't come from him.
Looking at Stress's red hair, Squall was momentarily mesmerized, until standing up straight.

"Zangoose huh, that's a mouthful, who named her that?" Squall asked, truly curious on who would name a girl Zangoose. He looked at her with a face of confusion, she just looked bored.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Adam didn't even need to turn back, to know that the hovering girl had followed him. Something in his mind made him feel like the girl had a deeper purpose for waiting on him, past just giving him some strange clear red and white ball. If that was supposed to be her purpose, she could have left as soon as he had accepted it. The person he was before, didn't exactly seem all that pleasant to be around. His thoughts, his feelings, and his actions. They all gave off a sense of coldness to them, when he had chosen to follow along with staying calm.

It was the subtle kind of cold, his actions being decisive and without question, as if he could make his actions right, even if it was wrong. But it felt natural for him, so it was to be embraced. He took another glance at the hovering girl besides him, as they walked through the halls his mind had labeled as like the "Counselor's Office". This hallway did seem to be spaced out as such, but the walls and flooring were different than just stone and carpeting. The girl was still adamant at not meeting his eyes if she didn't have to, which she didn't.

He just had a feeling he should check out the girl's body expression again, which was still uncaring and cold like before. There was no other thoughts about whether or not this behavior was normal. He was just comforted to see she could still be around him, despite the vibe he was giving off. When they were suddenly stopped by a dark blue-haired nurse in the middle of finding a place out of here, he felt his eyebrows furrowed a bit, as the woman introduced herself to them. A quick glance over the nurse, Adam had came up with a conclusion about her.

He didn't like her. It wasn't that she had an odd name like Happiness, he felt uncaring about that. It was more so the woman's smile, which made him feel discomfort. There wasn't anything wrong with it, it was likely a normal smile to anyone else who met this lady, but to Adam, his mind had made a list of assumptions about this woman's actions. It wasn't worrying no, just a list of things that made him feel like he could be taken out of his comfort zone, something that he apparently had. One of those things felt like unnecessary chatter.

At the introduction of Duskull, he had taken another quick glance at the hovering girl besides him, seeing in that one eye of hers, that her expression kinda softened a bit. Looking back at the nurse, who had asked him if he had any questions to ask her, he had given a slight nod. "A couple. Is Duskull really her name? Or do people call her something else? And I wish to leave elsewhere if possible. Don't want to be stuck in a building all day." His expression had softened a bit as well, although his eyes and voice still showed decisiveness to them.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
After she spoke, I read the info on the camera thing.

Moedex info:
(Lava) Torchic
Naive Nature
Moves:
Ember
Scratch Fire Pledge
True Age: 10
Trust Level: A
Speech Level: A
Special Notes: Its dress will catch fire if it gets too hurt.

Even though I don't understand most of the stuff I read, the dress catching on fire got me startled. Thank goodness that didn't happen when she got cut. Well, at least now she can talk. But still though, the question in mind: what is a moemon? I really need to talk with Hope.

"Now that we are good to go, how about going outside to find Hope? Or how about getting out of here? What'd you say Lava?"

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Squall
Spoiler:

Adam
Spoiler:

Terra
Spoiler:

Back