• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Xander
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Once both of the moemon girls are inside and I pack up everything, I run. That Furret is depending on me. I run and run in the forest until I reach a three way path. Seriously?

"Oh, come on! There's a girl with a broken leg and this place pops up with this? At least post a sign people!"

Great, so which way to go? East, West, or North. Come on, think of something. I grunt and I just continue north. I run and run and run, even when I trip over a rock in the way. I run even though so many bushes and tree branches catch my hair. I run and run and run. I run and then...

SMACK!

I came in contact with a tree.

" Must keep on going. Must keep.."

I try getting up but I can't go on. I'm too weak and tired. The last thing I see is the grass beneath me.

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • Porygon, eh? That was an odd name for a little girl. Who would give her a name like that?

"Well, umm, it's nice to meet you both." I said with a smile. Hopefully they don't think I'm a creep or anything. Yikes. That would be a problem. "And... Umm... What is this place..?

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Xander
    Spoiler:

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • Huh. So I actually had to try to make friends with this girl. This should be pretty easy. I hope.

"Thank you, Porygon." I beamed at the girl and relaxed in the chair. Being nice to her came a lot more naturally than I thought it would. Awesome.

Though a few questions seemed to hang in the back of my head. Why couldn't I remember my name? Why the heck was I here in the first place? Who decided giving me a little girl named Porygon was a good idea? AND WHY IS HER NAME PORYGON? LIKE, WHAT IS IT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Maybe I'll figure out the answers to those questions eventually.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Now I feel guilty. I was just trying to do the right thing and...

" Return Lava."

A blinding white light shines and then Lava disappears. I pull out a water bottle, a lava cookie, and an orange berry. I walk outside the unlocked west door (finally someone tells me where to go) and head on to a hill. I summon Furret out and hand her the things. Hopefully she won't look at me ashamed, although she does do that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Xander
    Spoiler:

Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Hey! Maybe if I get both our moemons to play, Furret might feel better. I pull out another lava cookie and head down towards the old man. Furret follows me, walking all sad. Hope this works, cause I feel sad too. Hopefully the old man won't leave.

I hurry down despite the pain in my legs.

" Hey, maybe your moemon can have this? I extend out the lava cookie towards the both.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Wait, trade? I mean sure Furret seems so happy but, well, I'm kinda scared about that Laura girl. Maybe this man is trying to rob me of her. But she seems so happy, so gleeful ever since Lava mentioned her guilt. I'm the one feeling guilty; I just caught her and made her miserable. But now, she looks so happy. Maybe I should give her up. It's clear that Laura isn't happy, maybe I can do something about that. Hopefully this isn't a mistake.

" Okay. Furret seems happy now, and I can do something about Laura."

I extend out the moeball.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Squall

After Zoey spoke, Squall nearly jumped out of his skin. Being that before, she barely grunted in his direction, then speaking sentences, Squall was amazed. Taking the device, looked the information up and down. "Real age... Trust level A..." Squall mumbled to himself. He didn't notice Stress walk off. After looking up to ask a question, he finally noticed Stress's absence.

"E-Eh?! Stress where did you go?" Squall called. Zoey pointed down a hallway. Running down to the office containing Stress (Kinda cliche huh?), Squall sighed and walked up to her desk. "Uh, can you explain this to me? Like, Trust level, is A good or bad, and other stuff?" Squall asked with a hint of curiosity.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Squall
    Spoiler:

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • I didn't really know what to do around this place, so I followed the girl at a distance.

It was weird. There was this room that felt rather... Oh what's the word... Sterile. Maybe a little uninviting too. A bit unnerving to, if you asked me. Maybe I shouldn't complain about it too much or out loud. Someone could get the wrong idea. Definitely didn't want that to happen.

It didn't take all that long for me to figure out that there was absolutely nothing to do in this dang room. What a bummer. I decided to consult Porygon about something to do.

"So is there anything to do around here? Or are we just supposed to wander around aimlessly until she comes back?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Xander
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    The nurse had told Adam that all the stuff he would need to explore, would be inside a closet. It didn't sound like much to him, but he wasn't going to openly complain about it, since it was better than nothing. He followed the woman who led him down another hallway, before they had stopped in front of said closet. When she had opened it up, he was able to see several different backpacks inside. It implied a lot about the situation he was in, but instead of pondering over it, Adam had merely accepted a purple bag the nurse had handed over.

A white circle laid out on the front of it, and even before the woman had told him, he had already connected that it went with Moira's color scheme. Strapping the bag over his shoulders, he continued to listen as the nurse informed him of the contents within the bag, where the mention of gold had stood out to him. It was only because his mind had made him feel like it wasn't the norm to hear, at least from where he had came from. Marking it as one of the interesting things he's learned about the place, he accepted the card given to him, pocketing it.

He wasn't going to ponder over why the woman was expecting he would actually return to this building, if he did indeed was going to go outside and far from here. Instead, he followed her through the halls, until she had led him to a single door, waving goodbye afterwards. He didn't respond to her dismissal, nor lack of further instructions of where he had been led to, and instead traveled through the door. As the door shut behind him, Adam took a look around, finding himself to be in some kind of dry hilly area of sorts. A desert basically.

So that's why she had expected for him to actually come back to that building. The woman probably didn't expect for him to find civilization out here. It felt normal for him to try and prove her wrong about this, and so he had continued walking down a path, with no destination in mind. Besides Moira, who he considered a person, the nurse was the only other one he met, since he had woken up. An exploration, especially one in this climate, could be pretty lonely without anyone to travel with. Last he had checked though, Moira was still asleep.

He wasn't going to wake her just because he wanted someone to walk with though. It was unnecessary, and with that thought kept on his mind as he walked, he didn't think he would actually find company. All he saw was a flash of what looked like a yellow dress with a brick pattern all over it, before he felt that camera-like device shake in his pocket, followed by Moira suddenly coming out. The Duskull's appearance had surprised him, since he figured she was going to sleep for awhile longer, but he didn't question it, taking out the camera thing.

She said she was going to fight, so he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to. A look down at the camera thing, he found out that the one that had popped out at him, was a Sandshrew. As he looked up to try and get a better look at the girl, he caught her trying to scratch Moira, only for the other girl to go through and fall out on the other side, her back now turned against Moira. He glanced over to the hovering girl, where their eyes met, and found that she was looking at him questioningly, like she was expecting him to say something.

Remembering those three things he read that sounded like moves, he nodded his head in understanding. "Moira, go ahead and use Shadow Sneak!" It was quiet enough to to disturb the rest of nature, but loud enough for both of the girls to hear. He caught the look in the hovering girl's eye to know she was glad he had picked out that move, and watched as the girl's shadow seemed to stretch out, and engulfed the Sandshrew's own. It caused the other girl to cry out, and like a desperate attempt to get away, she had dug into the ground.

Moira looking around instead of coming back to his side, made him realize what his mind had described as a "catfight", was not over yet. And right he was, when the Sandshrew had popped out from underneath where Moira was, in retaliation for the earlier move. Of course, the Duskull had phased through the attack once again, and moved away from the confused Sandshrew. "Use another Shadow Sneak on her!" He didn't waste time in giving her another command, using the same attack as he did before, for a couple of reasons.

His mind felt like both Hex and Willow Wisp could do something drastic, which wasn't really saying much, since he was already letting a girl he considered his companion, fight one they didn't know. The Duskull had given a slight nod in understanding, performing the attack once more, but the Sandshrew was prepared for it, and had dug herself another hole to escape from. It seemed that this girl was the faster of the two, which meant that surprise would be needed to actually land a hit on her. He wasn't going to spend all day out here though.

Grabbing one of those clear red and white balls, which the nurse had labeled as a moeball, he enlarged the object to fit his palm, and waited for the other girl to show up. When she had, he threw the object at the other girl, after Moira had flew out the way enough for him not to accidentally hit her. The ball had sucked the girl inside with some kind of red light, where it landed on the ground and started to shake. Adam stood where he was, since Moira didn't fly back over to him, and waited to see if he had actually caught the girl.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    The Moeball shook three times, before it had actually stopped. A flash of light below his feet, had caught his attention, and Adam had taken a look at the camera-like device, to see a message write itself out on the screen. It confirmed that he did catch the girl, but also had told him he was going to have to bond with her, if she was going to respond by a proper name. There was also several other things about the girl that took his interest, like the girl's Rash personality, which had been quickly explained by what the camera said her age was.

She was about seven years old, which meant that she would be in his hands to take care of. And how old was he exactly? It was a question he had put off once before, but now the number fourteen had came to mind. He wasn't going to doubt that it was false, and instead took upon the realization that it meant he was a fourteen year old with a child, and a seventeen year old under his watch. That was the best way his mind had put it, and brought upon feelings of confusion, before it had subsided, as the seven year old came out.

There was still the lack of trust and lack of communication the young girl was able to give to him, which he felt reassured it would be dealt with over time. He watched as the girl sat down, a sad expression on her face, and combined with several marks on her body that signaled a few scrapes here and there, it only made the situation a bit difficult to watch. She didn't seem to regret her situation, but Adam knew she was a child, so she must have belonged to someone. He would have to ask about it sometime in the future, since it was too soon.

He watched Moira float over to the girl, before speaking a language he couldn't hope to really understand, which had seemed to make the Sandshrew cheer up, as it slightly giggled. One of his eyebrows rose up questioningly, wondering what exactly that was all about, before shaking it off. His mind convinced himself that they were girls, and he wouldn't be able to understand what was said. After watching the two shake hands, the girl had tapped the center of the button after smiling at him, and Moira had done the same as she reached hers.

Well it looks like they wanted to rest up after what happened, unless he was going to come across any more possible surprises along his walk, it seems. He didn't have any problems with it, and simply walked over and pocketed the ball, wishing the nurse had given him some kind of belt to clip these things on. With that settled, he continued his path through the desert, still intent on finding actual civilization. It was hot around the area, but surely he would be able to find some source of water later if he needed to do so.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • I look curiously at Laura. I pull out a Pecha Berry and hand it to her. She takes it and bites it. She's a bit funny looking, but I'll manage. I thank the old man before I left to explore where I was.

" So Laura, how's your day so far?"

I take out Lava for translation in case but mainly to introduce the two.

" Lava, meet our new friend, Laura. Laura, meet Lava, my first moemon. So, are any of you guys are hungry?"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Back