• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon Nuzlocke(Rated M)

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
  • I'm not sure if I want to obey Hope. Torchic, well Lava now, looks happy to be outside. Now I'm not sure to trust Hope. Why is she asking me to put her in that moeball? I enjoy her company, so why bother now? I narrowed my eyes at her and squeeze the moeball. An idea hit me. Maybe Lava can...

No, I still need some answers. Hate that I can't remember. Lava and Hope both stare at me, waiting to do as asked. I don't think Lava would feel good being inside a small ball. Plus, if I do so and then take it out, she'll be extra hyper.

"Before I do so, can you at least tell me who I am? I feel so lost and I just want to remember..."

I let a fake tear slide down my cheeks. Hopefully she'll tell me.

"It's just that I don't know what this place is and I don't know where to go and I'm just so lost..."

I sob very creatively and shove my head down. Without anyone noticing, I pinch my skin to make me cry more.

"Please say something Hope... Tell.. Me"

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Seriously, she won't even tell me where to go? She said it herself; this is another dimension. The very least she can do is say where to go. Not even that! This women...

I leave out of the room, bowing my head to Hope, and leave. Firstly, I'll restock on them Lava Cookies, and those other berries. I walk across the hall and open the doors, excepting it to be the cafeteria. Instead, I find myself in an dark room, stuff everywhere on shelves. I see a backpack on the right of me and take a look. A green one catches my eye and get that one. I'm pretty sure hope would not mind me borrowing things.

I put everything inside and got out of there before anyone caught me. No wonder I went the wrong way; I forgot to take a left. After walking and walking, I finally find my way to the cafeteria. I take out the card and help myself to a good ten waters and lemonades, 5 berries of each color, nearly all of the Lava Cookies, cause they came in handy and are pretty tasty. I look out to see if there's anyone else with a moemon, but I find no one.

I exit the cafeteria and stop. Where exactly is the exit? I'll think of what Hope said afterwards. She just left me more confused than started, but a single word sticks:Charlescreek. I don't know why, but again, I can do so later. I walk south and try opening a big door. Locked. This is going to take forever, I grunted to myself. I opened my green backpack and pull out the moeball. I press the button and a blinding white light shines.

Lava comes out, stretching herself.

"Can you tell me where's the exit. We're leaving now."

I open the pack again and pull out a pink berry. I toss it to her and she eats it.

"That's to start off. Now then, to business."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Terra
    Spoiler:

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • Boy. What a headache. I thought when I finally woke up. I tried to sit up only to flop back down again; the pain in my head was too much for me to bear. A grunt sounded from my throat. Maybe it was best to just lay down for a bit...

Nah.

I shot up this time, holding my head when the room started to spin before my very eyes. It was a while before everything settled like it was supposed to be.

The room I had found myself in was extremely unfamiliar. There wasn't much on the sterile-looking walls and the only furniture in that resided in it was the bed I woke up in, a small white side table, and a plastic chair with a girl in it.

... Wait. A girl? Who was she? How did she get in here? Why was she here in the first place??

She just sat there with the calmest expression I've ever seen etched into her features. She could be considered kind of pretty... But wait... She had pink skin?

Whoa.

She gave me what I interpreted as an unamused look which I assumed came from my staring. I couldn't blame her: After all, staring at a complete stranger was rather rude.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    All that talking he did, he was right about his earlier feeling. Whoever he was before, unnecessary chatter was something he didn't like, and those questions was an example of it. Nevertheless, his expression had eased from his contemplation of the nurse. He still didn't like her, but there wasn't going to be any more thought put into it. When the nurse had started answering his questions, Adam made sure to listen intently to it, feeling that whatever the woman was going to explain, he would be able to figure out any follow-up questions himself.

The first thing the nurse had told him, was that Duskull, the hovering girl besides him, was her species name. There was no panic about that, or unnecessary questions in his head wondering what the woman was talking about, or if she was nuts, he had just accepted it. She had explained an assumption he also might have had next, telling him that Duskull wasn't human, and instead was something called a moemon. His memory of the hovering girl besides him, had played through his head when that had been announced, another contemplation.

Duskull's ability to levitate, was the only thing he felt was odd about her, although wasn't really a concern to him. So it didn't even cross his mind she wasn't even human. The nurse went on to describe about how the hovering girl had an affinity with ghosts, and greater strength than humans did. He had found himself smirking at the last bit, a brief thought about his soccer jersey appearing, but had died down at the next thing the woman had mentioned. Duskull was supposed to give him some device to nickname her, when she trusted him enough.

Adam felt his eyebrows furrowing again, briefly contemplating about the hovering girl, he had thought he was getting along with. But like his thought about the soccer jersey, it was pushed away. He wasn't going to worry about something like that, he was going to keep staying composed, and embraced the coldness. The nurse had answered his last question, telling him that he couldn't leave because the risk of death, and that he needed to go to some fenced off garden and spend more time with Duskull. He had nodded his head, following after.

For the first time since he had woken up, Adam didn't bother glancing over the hovering girl besides him, to try and read her body expression. His gaze had only stayed forward on the nurse, as they were led to the garden. Ironically, Duskull was glancing over at him this time. What the moemon was thinking couldn't literally be said, but the expression in her eyes had softened again, before it was shaken off as well.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Xander
    Spoiler:

Adam
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    The trip to the garden had been straight to the point, with the nurse leaving soon after they had gone outside, without any further unnecessary chatter. Adam had actually watched the nurse leave and enter inside the building, before he had taken a look at his surroundings. The garden was actually what he felt to be a decent size, and was filled with all types of berry plants his mind didn't recognize. He didn't bother thinking about it any further however, his eyes instead glancing over to the fenced off gate that kept him from leaving.

It was high enough for him not to be able to escape, but it wasn't like he had actually wanted to. The nurse had given him what he had wanted, to be outside the building. He was still avoiding eye contact with the hovering girl that continued to stay with him, so he didn't notice when Duskull had grabbed him by the shoulders and flew him up into the air, not like he could have matched her strength anyway. His eyes had shown an appropriate look of shock, eyebrows raised up, and his body threatening to make him panic about possibly falling.

The bit of adrenaline that coursed through his body should have done exactly that, but his mind had disagreed with actually worrying about something like this. He knew what was happening to him, and that this was just a part of the bonding process the woman had talked about, so his surprise had been shaken off, as he settled in. Duskull had placed him on top of a tree branch, which he couldn't exactly get down from either, before sitting down next to him. He was still adamant about avoiding eye contact with her, but felt it wouldn't last.

Even without looking at her directly, he could feel the hovering girl glancing at him. While it wasn't exactly worrying, it did make him think back on things, and knew this must have been what it felt like, when he had done the same thing to her. Since he had no memory of who he was before, and didn't exactly wonder about that life, his mind had focused on recent events. The nurse had told him they were only here because Duskull didn't trust him enough. It was a thought that made him cross his arms, feeling it was natural to do it in this event.

Adam had felt like that was supposed to bring him comfort, as if that was the way his other self had kept himself isolated, but it didn't matter what he did to try and get this thoughts off of recent events. What the woman had said struck a nerve within him, invading his comfort zone, which in this instance, was trust. It felt important to him, and his previous thoughts that he did have Duskull's trust, was yanked away when she told him that. He wasn't even sure why the hovering girl's even mattered, when he seemed like the uncaring type anyway.

But he did, the damage was done, and he felt invaded, out in the open. With a sigh, the only discontent he had visibly shown besides furrowing his eyebrows, Adam had shifted one of his arms, digging into his pocket and pulling out the clear red and white ball. It was the size of a ping pong ball, but out of confusion for his feelings, he had pressed the center of it, which enlarged it to fit his palm. He didn't feel surprised, or was really interested, but kept his eyes on it anyway, resting his head on the bark of the tree. His expression matched his confusion.

"I don't really remember who I used to be, but I kind of have a vague idea. When you gave me this ball, I thought you were just going to leave and return to whoever told you to give me this thing in the first place. I actually would have felt fine with that, and would have just explored the place on my own," His tone sounded kind of stubborn here, like he was sure he would have been able to fulfill this fantasy. "But you decided to stay with me after all, which I was also fine with." He smiled briefly here, before his expression had changed again.

"And then Happiness came and said we're here because you don't actually trust me, even though you could have really left when you gave me this," he turned the ball over his thumb, rotating it around aimlessly. "It's stupid, since we barely even know each other anyway, but it actually kind of hurt. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I like having you around, and you haven't really given me any sign saying you don't feel the same way. So I don't understand why we're really here in the first place. Did you want to watch the sun set or something?"

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Since I have no idea where to go, I'll head northeast. Now to capture little girls in moeballs. I feel like one throw of a ball on a wondering moemon is wrong. But if Lava thinks that it's okay, then I guess I can do so. So, five moeballs. I open my backpack and put the balls inside. Still, which place to go first? I'm still annoyed that nobody tells me where exactly to get somewhere and expect me to find it myself. Oh well.

"Come on Lava. Let's go northeast."

She jumps up gleefully and follows me. Notheast, northeast, northeast. Is it just me or is the grass getting taller? It's growing so high that it covers half of my body. We continue to walk silently and I hear a rustling west of me. I think I must be imagining things but then I see some brown ears sink in the sand. Now Lava puts a finger in her mouth. Silently, I pull out a round blue berry from my backpack and toss it near us. The grass begins to move and the brown ears pop up. I don't know what to do when Lava goes near the thing and it stands up, holding whatever's left of the berry in its hands.

Correction: her hands. View attachment 72558
    She looks at us and that's when she uses her hands and scratches Lava.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Terra
    Spoiler:

(Also, to anyone wondering, this was an event arranged via pm. Do not reveal the speicies of a moemon unless you have been told it is okay.)

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Sorry guys, its a lazy day, so, no CSS

"Family name..." Squall thought to himself. Not that he knew much about that kind of thing, he didn't think emotions were normal names. After thinking about his own name, he realized something.

"Hey, wait a minute! How did you know my name was Squall, if i just gave myself that name." Squall was very suspicious, maybe they were the ones who put that name in his head. He thought about it for a moment, then thought of something else.

"Also, don't mean to be rude, but does Zangoose have like a different name, or something of the sort. It just doesn't fit the face." Squall questioned. He looked at her and thought, all the while Zangoose gave him a look he couldn't comprehend, and waited for his answer.​

Suspicious, very, very, suspicious.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Squall
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    Adam's expression had turned to confusion once again, when he had asked the silent girl why exactly she had yet to trust him, with the device the nurse had mentioned. The whole sunset question was something his mind had came up with, as the person he used to be, seemed to think it was an appropriate question to ask. He felt like it had to do with Duskull being a girl, and if he had actually thought about it longer, would have connected it to the naivety of his age, something he didn't really wonder about. But he hadn't put more thought into it.

Duskull had silently responded to his question by pulling out the device the nurse had mentioned, pushing back the realization of what his age might be, to the back of his mind, as he accepted it. The ball he had held in his hand had been pocketed away, as his eyes glanced down to the device, but before he could contemplate it, he found himself embraced into a hug by the hovering girl. He was already surprised when she had decided to give him the device, and that expression had stayed when he had received the hug from her.

What Happiness had said suddenly didn't matter to him anymore. He had gotten the answer he had needed, which was knowing Duskull was going to put her faith in him. Adam felt himself be carried into the air once again, although wasn't really shocked about it this time, as the hovering girl had carefully put him back on the ground. She had let go of the hug when they had landed, which allowed him to actually take a look at the device, which his mind had told him was like a camera. He held the camera up, where Duskull had gotten in front of it.

A strange prompt had appeared, asking him to nickname the hovering girl, who's gaze had softened up, and a smile had graced her face. He couldn't help but smile back at her, and a name had came to his mind. Moira. It apparently meant destiny, share, and fate in some cultures, all three things the situation he was in felt. "I don't really understand how I know this, but Moira seems like a good name for you." Adam had explained the three keywords of the name to the Duskull, before going over to her, his expression decisive once again.

They had bonded together like the nurse had said to, even though he felt like it wasn't really needed. The question about why she hadn't given the device to him beforehand was no longer necessary for him to know about, something the Duskull would learn, as they spent more time together. "Come on, we should head back inside." He said to her, as he headed back in the direction of the building. His eyes glanced over the camera-like device again, as he walked besides the hovering girl.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2018
    As he and Moira entered inside the building, the camera-like device he had been given, had vibrated in his hands, much like a phone. Looking at the screen, it had vertically generated a list of information about the Duskull, the second one immediately catching his eye. Moira had a quirky personality, which she hadn't really shown at all, since he had woken up. It was surprising, but he didn't put any further thought behind it. Whatever the deal was for beings like Moemon and their personalities, he was just going to go with what they showed him.

The sounds of giggling behind him, had gained his attention, and Adam raised an eyebrow up questioningly, as he looked back at where Moira should have been. He wasn't that surprised though to see she wasn't there, but it did get him to smile a bit, and more so when he had turned back around, only to get a hug from the hovering girl. She told him about how she liked the name he had chosen, and that she was ready to set off, just like he was. This had surprised him as well, but mostly because he hadn't expect to hear this kind of tone from her.

After all, when he had woken up and found her waiting for him, she looked cold and uncaring, in the one visible red eye he could see. Her silence for most of their time together, had also made him believe she would talk just as much as she looked. Moira had let go of their hug, and Adam had then watched her yawn, before informing him she was going to take a nap. He didn't question anything, and had only given her a slight nod, as she dug into his pocket for the ball she had first given him, the center being clicked and transporting her inside of it.

He caught the ball which had sucked the girl into a beam of white light, with his free hand, just as the nurse had came back. Adam was staring inside the clear red and white ball, which had showed Moira had sunk down inside of it, and had curled up into a nap. His mind had brought up one word to describe the Duskull's behavior, and that was the word Kuudere. Seemingly cold and quiet when you were strangers, but sweet when you knew them. Happiness had asked if he had anymore questions, and he glanced down back at the camera.

The only other thing on the list of information that surprised him, was that Moira was actually seventeen, and not fourteen like she had looked. It wasn't a concern, but it was interesting. Everything else he had either felt like he knew they had this kind of relationship together, or stuff he figured he would figure out on his own later. Looking back up at the nurse, he had pocketed the camera-like device, and had given her a slight nod, like he had before. "Just the stuff Moira and I will need to explore farther than here."

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Adam
    Spoiler:

Carly
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Thumb-nail
    Spoiler:

I am disappointed in you. That is not how she looks. Her appearance is in the first post, which you most likely did not read. And you controlled an npc without asking. I will have to tell you to try again, or i will have to ask you to leave.
    Here is the first post again:
    Spoiler:

If you want an idea on how to create a good post, look at the other RPers in this rp.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Squall

Holding the device in his hands, Squall looked at Zangoose. If i'm going to name her, Squall thought, It has to be a good one. "Well, a name you say, hmm," Squall said thoughtfully.

I don't want Zangoose or Stress to become impatient, gotta think quickly.

Lets see, Squall 2, no. "Hmm, Alice, nah. Dessarae, no." Squall thought out-loud. Wait! He thought. Zangoose has a Z in it, so... "How about Zoey!" Squall declared.

Zang- Zoey smiled at the name, causing Squall to sigh in relief. Zoey then stood up and stretched, letting off a small noise, causing Squall to laugh. He then seeked Stress's approval.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Squall
    Spoiler:

Defective

defectiveShrink
    Years
  • My name? What an easy question for one to answer. "My name is..."

"... Umm..."

Well crap. I somehow managed to forget that basic piece of information. Might as well make one up.

"... My name's Xander."

Back