• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings, I guess?

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    I'm new, and I joined because for one, I left another Forum about something else, and two, I got Pokemon Y, so why not? Is there anything I should know? I don't know what else to say, except "Greetings, Humans."

Btw, I got the game for my Birthday on June 26! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there, Adam! Glad to have you with us as part of our PC family, and it's very nice to meet you! Welcome to PC. <33

Ah, and I'm happy that you've got the Pokemon Y game! Enjoy it, because there is a lot of features and other stuff within the game that I would say that you'll enjoy, like how easy it is to trade and battle with people. Fortunately, this forum has great members and loads of ways to interact with them in the game, like on the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y board, or maybe on the Trading board! :3

So yeah, hope we can talk more sometime, and I hope to see you soon! I'll always be here if you need a hand or two around the forum, so, don't be afraid to ask! Oh, and happy bloated birthdaaaay~ <33

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    Thanks! And I did try the different ways of Trading. Love the Wonder Trade. Fill's out my Pokedex quickly. And I did try a few battles. Didn't win. But very cool. I think I'm going to do a battle every ten levels the weakest of my team get's.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
    Happy early birthday! Greetings to you to! Remember that if you're looking for a trade, head on down to the Trade Corner or if you're stumped, head on to the X and Y threads. Hopefully that will help your conquest on becoming a pokemon master! Welcome to PC AdamEternal! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Years
    Happy late birthday, Adam. =) Such a good choice in nabbing a Pokemon game. I would've done the same, hehe. Welcome to PokeCommunity!

You can tell us a lot of things if you're interested though such as when you got into Pokemon, your favorite type/game, whether you watch the anime or read the manga and so on. So if you're unsure what to say then feel free to answer those questions anytime, yes?

Aaand wonder trade is awesome hrrrg even though I get tons of Weedles and other Pokemon like that in return. <_<; I might try it again since I've heard awesome stories of people getting shinies and legendaries through there. Maybe I'll be lucky. :o See you around and have a good time here!

Years
    And a big hello and happy late birthday to you too, Adam! You definitely picked a great time to join PC, given you got a Pokemon Y game as your present.

As the others said before, you can tell us a bit about yourself so we can get to know you more as a member, in fact it can help open up potential new friends for you especially if they share the same interests as you. Apparently I saw you over in the XY section's Friend Code thread already so good luck adding some people for the Friend Safari, and maybe also find out your own safari's contents at the same time. I have to say the games are pretty cool and the focus on connecting with others was a nice touch, even if I can't utilize it at present.

Well, I hope you continue to contribute to the community and hopefully make some new friends! I'm always happy to talk with you so shoot me a visitor message if you're interested, or you can ask the staff members in the bolded usernames if you need any assistance. See you around and have fun yeah?

- Hikamaru

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    @Logical Cabbage: Early? And I may check out the trade thread sometime. Maybe. Not quite sure, as I like the GTS. But I'll definitely use it if I want certain things in a Pokemon.

@Sheep & Hikamaru: Well, I've been into Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I do remember that I used to only have a cassette with a few original episodes. Don't know where that went. But I watched them often enough to make my whole family hate it. Lol. But a while later (my memory's fuzzy), I learned that there were three other regions other then Kanto (which I didn't know the name of then). We had TV by then, and I watched some Pokemon, and my sister quickly surely was starting to like Pokemon. My first game was Pokemon White. Our router was too new for DS games. Then I got a 3DS, and got Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS game). Soon after, I traded my Yoshi's Island DS game for a friend's Pokemon Diamond game (a decision I little regretted, but regretted non the less). And now I've got Pokemon Y.

Back