After the fall of TGSDPB2, the Great Pokemon Battle had to be restarted again. So I present to you: the Great Pokemon Battle 3!
• The game begins with 6 Pokémon, all at 30 points.
• The player takes the current points values, and adds 2 to one Pokémon, writing (SAVE) beside it. He/she then removes 2 from another Pokémon, writing (ATTACK) beside it. (because writing KILL just won't do for Pokémon)
• If a Pokémon rises to 60 points, they enter the Hall of Fame. If, however, a Pokémon drops to 0 points, they enter the Box of Shame. In either case, the next player after them adds a new Pokémon. You'll pick it up as you go along.
• You can only pick a Pokemon that isn't in the Hall of Fame, nor in the Box of Shame.
• If you don't understand, check out the original GPB or TGSDPB2.
• All standard Trivia rules apply.
*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6 #TeamTrivia