• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

23 Golden Blades

Years
    So today marks the 23rd anniversary of when a reserved yet tame woman going by the name of TwilightBlade was brought into the world. And she has inhabited this very forum for almost eight years now (well, a tiny bit more than that I think, even)... But that's beside the point. Furthermore, as this is the 23rd of the month and she is now 23 herself, this marks the once in a lifetime occasion of the GOLDEN BIRTHDAY for her!!! Oh my goodness!!!

And to TwilightBlade myself...

Oh my goodness, this is my 5,000th post?! Am I seriously giving you yet another major milestone post of mine?! Is this really happening again?!

...That said, even if our activity has not been quite as much as it was for most of last year, I still have every bit of respect and love for you now as I did then. (: I always felt good seeing you enjoy your time here both on your own and with others. And I feel very happy that I still have you as a friend even if sometimes...well, you know... We may not always agree with each other, but you've done a lot for this forum and have been great to talk to, and I have nothing but good to wish you from here on out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And as I said, here is my 5,000th post for you... You're a princess to many here, including me, and one who will always be remembered. I love you so so so much!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 *kisses you multiple times*

and to derozio if you're seeing this please don't h8 and r8 0/8 for stealing the thunder that I presume you were hoping to be able to throw down Dx

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!

They say if you tell the person that really fast their wish will come true! And I hope yours come true, you ever excellent person!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Happy birthday honeypie! You're one of the most kind-hearted people I've ever met and it's an honour to be your friend. You're obviously adored throughout all of PC and you're getting told that a lot today, but I hope you realise just how much you deserve it - you've touched so many people's lives here and every single one of them has been very grateful for it. You're kind, welcoming, approachable, cute, sincere, honest, reliable, dedicated, loyal, selfless, and most importantly, you're more inspirational to me than a badass psycho on playthrough 2.0! You're someone that a lot of us here aspire to be like and although I'm pretty sure you'd never think that's true, it just shows how much of an inspiration and shining light of wonderfulness you really are to us. You've always been a great friend to me and it's been wonderful being able to talk/do stuff with you more again recently, I really missed you! Thanks for everything you do for me, and for everyone else. :)

Plus dat face tho ♥

Love you sweetie, hope you have a great day and don't have to do poopy work all day!!! You deserve better.

Spoiler:

Years
    I can't believe you're 23 years old now... she's grown up so quickly ayeee

But aside from all that, happy 23rd birthday to our fave trading queen. Your service has always been satisfactory and don't ever change yourself as a member!

Sirfetch’d

Happy 23rd Bladey <333333 You're such a sweetheart and a joy to be around here on the forums :) Hope your day is as amazing as you are!!

Back