• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How would you get away with murder?

Lucid

Mr.Green, in the study, with the rope. I loved Dexter.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    God, I wouldn't even try. I think even if I accidentally killed someone, I'd just turn myself in right away. I can't lie for shit.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    My mom's obsession with real life crime shows has taught me never clean the blood spill with bleach, you're best off murdering with gloves and probably a hair net... I'd even go as far as shaving all your body hair right before the crime, burn everything you were wearing during the crime, NEVER TELL A FRIEND OR TRUSTED FAMILY MEMBER, parking lots and some intersections have cameras, if you're going to throw the body in water you gotta make sure it's weighed down good, destroy the murder weapon, guns are too easy to trace back, don't buy your murdering supplies so close to the time of the murder and don't buy everything at once, if you murder on a rainy night dogs will be less likely to be able to follow the scent/but you risk leaving tracks so don't wear shoes that are your regular size, don't bite the victim because they can look up dental records, don't drive your car to where you're committing the murder because tire tracks, don't put the body in your car, murdering someone you know is more risky than murdering a stranger

somehow i would follow these guidelines

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    If I ever murdered someone, which I would never do, i would turn in myself. Same thing if I accidentally murdered someone. I would call 911 and just turn myself in. I can't lie for my life.

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
    My mom's obsession with real life crime shows has taught me never clean the blood spill with bleach, you're best off murdering with gloves and probably a hair net... I'd even go as far as shaving all your body hair right before the crime, burn everything you were wearing during the crime, NEVER TELL A FRIEND OR TRUSTED FAMILY MEMBER, parking lots and some intersections have cameras, if you're going to throw the body in water you gotta make sure it's weighed down good, destroy the murder weapon, guns are too easy to trace back, don't buy your murdering supplies so close to the time of the murder and don't buy everything at once, if you murder on a rainy night dogs will be less likely to be able to follow the scent/but you risk leaving tracks so don't wear shoes that are your regular size, don't bite the victim because they can look up dental records, don't drive your car to where you're committing the murder because tire tracks, don't put the body in your car, murdering someone you know is more risky than murdering a stranger

somehow i would follow these guidelines

Just gonna quote this whole thing. I appreciate the honesty in this. I thought about ranking the list by how important I thought each item was, but got halfway through before I realized how dumb it was. So, this bit is just here to appreciate your post.

Moving on.

I would poison the person. It's not hard to get a hold of substances that are lethal to humans, and just about everybody has "something" that they love - be it coffee, tea, cookies, pizza, et cetera. If I were seriously considering murder, I wouldn't be concerned with anyone who got hurt in the process (for example, more people than just the intended eating/drinking/otherwise consuming the poison). I haven't ever seriously considered murder, but poison seems like the easiest, risk-free way to off a person. You don't have to be in contact with the person, or even remotely close. You just have to have solid planning and patience.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    i planned this out like 3 years ago so feel free to use coz no copyright!!

basically what u do is u start a youtube cooking channel and u make cooking videos for like 2 years and then one day u make a cake and start filming and then when u begin filming ur like 'fml forgot eggs' or w/e so then u go to grocery store to get w/e u need but secretly ur also breaking into ur own house at the same time to poison the cake which has been half made and then u get back and u make the rest of the cake and give it to whoever u wanna kill and then they eat it and die, and then u also take a few bites so u get sick but not enough to kill u so it doenst look suspicious!! and then when they die u start to edit ur video where u show the footage of some1 breaking in poisoning the cake to the popo and then they will look for someone and not suspect u coz ur alibi is that u were at the grocery store/in traffic

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    okay this is weird, last night I had a dream that I killed two people and then was immediately wracked with guilt and thought that I was gonna get caught so I got in my car and drove away but the cops were chasing me. but in the dream I kept thinking about the families who I just ruined because of the victims' deaths. it was some real Macbeth type shit. I don't know what made me dream of this. I am not a troubled person. so I guess my answer to the question is I wouldn't get away with murder.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Do what any good politician does and go out on a hunting trip. People are always "accidentally" getting shot on hunting trips. They'll never suspect a thing.

Back