• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéMeme game

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
So this game is basically the place where you can share any funny Pokémon related pictures you can find. Should be fun, don't you think?

Rules:
  • Rate the image in the last post. Say whether you like it and give it a note ranging from 1 to 10.
  • End your post with an image you think is funny.
  • As this is Pokémon Trivia, you should keep in mind everything should be Pokémon related.
  • Please put big images in a spoiler.

That's about it. There's nothing to rate for me, so I'll just post one here. What do you think of this one?

levitate_by_claypita-d6dsiez.jpg

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
I couldn't find but there was a meme that two girls were speaking about their whole items in their bags to discuss Pokemon game is unlogical.

Edit: Oh, I have found it. :laugh: Just go to google and search "pokemon meme bag"
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back