• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ready to get inked?

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    gt13.png

Can you handle being an amalgam of squid and kid?
    Do you like drowning your enemies in ink?
    Are pretty colors your preferred territory marker?
    Then have we got the event for you!

Welcome to the Splat Zone

So I was asked by Ben to take over the Splatoon event. I'll be running a temporary Skype chat for the duration of GT13 for any Splat-related (or unrelated?) conversation. Be sure to ask any questions you have in there or in this thread!

The Gaming Schedule

We've been deciding when to play via the chat. If you're unable to join the chat, I'll let you know personally when we play-- just be sure to notify me that you wanna join up!

243px-Callie_and_Marie.png

base css by Achromatic; all edits done by Universe.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Woomy! I've been waiting for this~
    Sign me up into this Splatoon event, Ben. I'll see y'all tonite on the splattlefield. >;D

get

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Woomy! I've been waiting for this~
    Sign me up into this Splatoon event, Ben. I'll see y'all tonite on the splattlefield. >;D

get

do you have a Skype at all? :)

if not i can probably give you my Nintendo ID through PM if you'd rather just play with us instead of chat.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • I'll try. ID is Badwolf23 if needed, not sure how this will work though, does it have private / coordinated matches now?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'll try. ID is Badwolf23 if needed, not sure how this will work though, does it have private / coordinated matches now?

you hit "Regular Match (Join Friends)" in the battle lobby, then click me when i'm in a match and you'll join the room.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • oh my god I completely forgot about this!

NNID is Axeliira! I'll try to join after work tomorrow...if not, then Monday!

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Alright, I finished with my finals and ready to join. My NNID is Pinkie-Dawn btw.

sorry for a late reply, i'm probably gonna be playing some tonight and/or tomorrow. if you have a Skype i implore you to join the group chat, but if not i'll try to remember to post in this thread when i get on.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • sorry for a late reply, i'm probably gonna be playing some tonight and/or tomorrow. if you have a Skype i implore you to join the group chat, but if not i'll try to remember to post in this thread when i get on.

What time in the evening? I'll be away for a while tomorrow. And yes, I have a Skype, and there's already a Splatoon group chat I've joined, but I'll join your group anyway.

Back