• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] I Am [M]

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

~ GM'd by aeternum ~

I Am...​

I am The Emet. Three thousand years ago I walked on this planet with you, my brothers and sisters. Together we were the ruling class to the populace of the Earth; to them we appeared as gods, men and women with powers and abilities far surpassing even that of their wildest dreams. The people of this world gave us each special names based on our powers and appearances; I the Emet, followed by The Ocean Walker, The Sky Bearer, The Eye's Storm, The Time Bender, The Weapon Breaker, The War Ender, The Planet Maker and The Sun Eater. And to each of our names a hymn was sung, and a temple erected.

For a time all was well. We brothers and sisters lived happily among the mortal men and women of this planet, but in time some grew complacent. A group of our kin broke off and went on their own way, fulfilling their wishes and desires in their own ways. This group believed that this world was not truly as great as it could be and that something must be changed for it to truly prosper. However, they never could come to a consensus on what exactly it was that should be changed; the people, or the world itself. And so in lieu of seeking the guidance of each other, they resorted to violence, killing thousands of people at a time and causing the ground beneath their feet to decay as they walked.

I and the rest of the brothers and sisters who believed that this world deserved to be left alone, to grow on and evolve at its own pace into the things which we all desired for it, rose up against the other half. A hundred year war was waged. Brother cut down brother, and sister fell on sister. Both sides employed the help of the humans which still worshipped them, and at the end of the hundred years both sides had completely fallen with only the humans and myself still standing amongst the wreckage.

With the help of the humans I built one final temple to our images. At its completion, I fled within with the bodies of each of you and sealed the temple behind us. For the next two thousand years I alone watched over each of you, nurturing your bodies and minds back to their former states. But when each of you began to come to and finish with your healing, I found that the war had taken more of a toll than originally imagined.

Each of you had completely lost your memories and the majority of your powers had also disappeared. It seems, that all that remains within each of you is a shadow of what you once were. Afraid to face all of you at once, I wiped your memories of ever having seen me and then took each of you to your respective temples across the world. It seems that there at least remains a small cult of our devout followers out there who continue to pray at our temples. They sing the hymns of old and pay respects to our respective visages.

I hope that in putting each of you back into these places with clear minds and pure bodies, you will learn from your followers and grow back into the good brothers and sisters I had once known. But I don't believe all will be quite as simple as that. Your powers have waned, and this world is more conflicted than it has ever been before. Nation fights against nation, brothers fight brothers, and sisters sell out sisters. Their conflicts remind me more and more each day of that which had taken place between us so long ago, and to watch it pains me.

I hope that as you grow and realize that which you had once held within yourselves, you will not become tainted by these events that transpire but instead grow from them. I hope that in ten years time, you will all have grown back into the brothers and sisters that I once knew and loved. Then maybe we can all meet once more and reminisce on the silliness of the old days... as a family...

So how will the RP work?​

The story will progress in years. Each year your characters will learn about the world around you in whatever area you're currently in, and solve one of the many conflicts within that place (I will provide you a list of 3 or 4 things and you can choose to pursue one or two of them). Year one will be the beginning of the rp, starting you off by waking up in your respective temple to the singing our devout followers. You will start out with one simple power related to your name and will likely be seen as a simple party magician because of it.

With the progression of time and the solution of events becoming more and more complicated, such as stopping a country from deciding to bomb another country (or aiding it in its attempts if that's the route you'd prefer) so to will your powers. You will be allowed to give yourself a single new power at some point within each new year based both off of your character's title, how they've reacted to the events of the world around them and how you believe they've grown as a person in the face of it all. Of course, I'll still be here to check up on and make sure that you're not trying to go too OP from the start. But for the most part you can build and develop your character however you wish.

Killing other characters is really a big no-no for at least the first several years. Depending on the course of events and actions that each of you take, it may become an inevitability on down the line. But for now, you should just be worrying about why you can't remember anything or use any of the powers that your followers whisper about as you begin to walk among them.

And lastly, this RP will take place across the entirety of the present-ish day globe dealing with a variety of different conflicts ranging from small scale things such as trying to resolve a conflict between two color gangs to massive scale things such as attempting to prevent nuclear warfare on down the line. So don't feel as if you have to force yourself to interact with other characters for the first two years, but instead focus on your own character's interactions. In the first year they're basically babies just getting out into the world for their very first time. Everything will seem strange and exciting to them and at times may even prove to be too much and overwhelm them.

The Titles

The Ocean Walker​

I walked, I walked across the ocean
To the island of the dead
I climbed, I climbed the mighty tidal-wave
All other men have dread

I alone am standing
Standing in a world of silence

The tsunami and the hurricane
Bow down

I alone am standing
Standing in a world of silence

The tsunami and the hurricane
Bow down, bow down at my command
All the oceans, all the oceans filled with death
I have consumed in a single breath

I am the fountainhead
I am the fountainhead
I am the fountainhead
I'm bringing back the dead
I am the fountainhead
I am the fountainhead
I am the fountainhead
And I am bringing back the dead

The Sky Bearer​

I carried the sky on my back
I Caught it the day that it fell
All of the world had turned black
And stared into the mouth of hell

It crushed all the mountains and the tops of the trees
For a moment it even brought me to my knees
On my shoulders I lifted impossible weight
Up the mountains I bore unbearable freight

It was in silence that I arose
And in silence infinity closed
There are no words wasted
When death is tasted

IT WAS IN SILENCE THAT I AROSE
THERE ARE NO WORDS WASTED
When death is tasted

It was in silence that I arose
There are no words wasted
When death, when death is tasted

I Carried the sky on my back
All of the world had turned black
And stared into the mouth of hell
I bore unbearable freight

The Eye's Storm​

I cause chaos
and confusion
I put the sky in turmoil

I see the world as the sun does
I wreak havoc in a whirlwind
The wind is at my fingertips
And my voice is the lightning and the thunder

Destruction is my work
To obliterate your petty structures
Destruction is my work

To make your weak hearts quiver
To make you tremble
To create in you a sense of fear
To open your eyes to your desperation

Destruction is my work
Destruction is my work

Oh how I long for you to say,
"Consume my beating heart from within"
From within
From the inside
Tear me apart

Consume my beating heart
From within tear me apart
Consume my beating heart
From within
Tear me apart

The Time Bender​

Traversing the infinite
Transcending the evident
Watch as reality bends to my will

Navigating eternity
Dispatching uncertainty
Navigating eternity
Behold in my presence, time standing still

I am the future
I am the past
I have seen you breathe (breathe) your (your) last

Navigating eternity
Dispatching uncertainty
Navigating eternity
Behold in my presence, time standing still

I am the end, I am the start
I am holding your beating heart

Day is night
Dark is light
Eternally self-existent

Traversing the infinite
Transcending the evident
Watch as reality bends to my will

I am the future
I am the past
I have seen you breathe your last

The Weapon Breaker​

This is the day you die!

Murder, murder and hatred
Infliction, infliction of pain
And creation, creation of sorrow
Murder and hatred
Total annihilation

Destruction of souls that I've redeemed

Obliteration of lives that I've created

The scars of your lives
The sounds of your cries
Destruction, obliteration
The scars of your lives
The sounds of your cries
Destruction of the souls that I've redeemed

All these shall see their...
All these shall see their end

I will destroy your destructive desires
And nothing shall remain except
The life you live in me

All these shall see their end...

The War Ender​

I spoke to the heart of darkness
Let there be light
Let there (let there), let there be light
I spoke to the heart of darkness
I reached into the dead man's chest
And brought him back to life

I am the shock to the system
Reanimation is in my hand
I am he that buries men alive

I am the shock (I am the shock)
To the system
Reanimation is in my hands
I hold the keys (I hold the keys)
Of life and death

And nothing can stand against my plans
Nothing can stand against my plans

Buries men alive

Drowns them (drowns them)
And draws them out to thrive
I make the blood flow through your veins
I am the author (I am the author)
Of your final chapter

The bringer of life and bringer of pain

For a time there is war
So that war can yield peace
Despite the pain and disease
The trials and battles of life
The endless burden of strife
The final breath of these monsters
I will bring to pass

The final breath of these monsters
I will bring to pass

I lay in the ruins of the war machine
I conquer the conquering
War-ending angels I will deploy
The destroyer I will destroy

The Planet Maker​

I create beauty out of nothing
Majesty spins from my hands
Worlds take form, creation is torn
To make a new beginning

New life is my occupation
New creatures of My own creation
I make the things that need making
I wake the worlds that need waking

Creation is in my hands
To You my life I give
I make a perfect plan
To breathe the life into your skin
Creation is in my hands
To You my life I give
I make a perfect plan
To breathe life
To breath life into your skin

Creation is in my hands
To you my life I give
I make a perfect plan
To breathe life
Into your skin

I am the maker of the worlds
I am creator of the planets
I am the maker of the worlds
And I am the creator of the planets

Creation is in my hands
To breathe life into your skin

The Sun Eater​

With resolve I walked an untraveled path
In anguish endured, unspeakable wrath
I am the one who swallowed the sun
Who boldly declared the impossible done
Who boldly declared the impossible done

Perfection in mortal disguise
See it burning within my eyes

I am the light
I alone make the darkness bright

Darkness prevailed for an hour
Until I had consumed its power
Perfection in mortal disguise
See it burning within my eyes

I am the light
I alone make the darkness
I am the sun

I alone am the light
I alone make the darkness bright
I alone am the sun
For I am the omnipotent one

Name: What title are you taking?

Appearance:

Starting power: This should be something that defines you, it will be your most powerful ability by the end of the ten years and nobody else will have anything similar to it.

Starting country: One player, one country.

Roleplay Sample: An example of work you've done in the past.​

The Rules​

1. Follow PC and RPT rules.

2. This RP has an M rating. Violence, language, along with adult situations and darker concepts will be prevalent throughout this rp.

3. All titles are first come first serve.

4: If you would like to use The Emet as a plot device or just as someone to talk to then let me know ahead of time. Even as powerful beings it still takes time to travel across the entire globe.​

We Are

aeternum as The War Ender
Retro Bug as The Eye's Storm
Elektra Heart as The Time Bender
Doge as The Sun Eater
Khawill as The Weapon Breaker
Loki as The Planet Maker
Godzil as The Sky Bearer
Foxrally as The Ocean Walker

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
This seems... really short, so I may have messed something up. I really didn't know how to write a formal appearance since they've been asleep for 2000+ years. I just spoke on what she'll be wearing when she wakes from her slumber... hope that's okay. Do they also have... common names or would they be only referred to as "The Eye's Storm". Also, not sure about the power because I can see... maybe, maybe potential overlap so let me know if it's too broad, but I just went with the obvious one x).

The Eye's Storm
cecilia_reyes_1.jpg

"They say those that weather the storm find peace, but what happens when the storm never ends?"

Starting power: Storm Manipulation, as the name implies it allows the user to create, shape, sense, and manipulate the weather/storms and its conditions. The four main components of this ability would be thermal, air, precipitation (rain/snow/fog/etc), and lightning/thunder. Once able to create toppling storms and summon winds so strong they were able to uproot trees now she can only manage fierce gales of wind when the mood strikes her.

Appearance: When awaken from her "slumber" The Eye's Storm will be wearing a simple black dress with long sleeves and that starts at her neck and flows a little passed her legs. It's made from strong material but nothing can resist two thousand years of wear and tear, which has resulted in a few pieces of fabric to be missing, but hardly anything noticeable.

Starting country: Venezuela

Roleplay Sample: For All Have Sinned (Most Recent)

Last edited:

doge

???
Years
submitting something this short feels so weird haha - my last RP post was from like 6 months ago so hopefully it works ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i also ended up copying the way Johnny wrote his appearance, hope ya don't mind @JohnnyMustang it just felt so much easier to do

Spoiler:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Everything's looking good so far :) once one more person signs up I'm going to go ahead and start making up the IC and some options for you guys to start with. The only thing is I need for Johnny and Retro to say to what limit they're able to control their power once they first awake as Doge did.

Do they also have... common names or would they be only referred to as "The Eye's Storm"

On your journey you may find that a more human name will make you more comfortable or closer to finding out who you used to be. But as of now you've only got the title to go by. Once you start interacting with your followers and the people in the country around you you might go for an actual name, but it's not necessary.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Everything's looking good so far :) once one more person signs up I'm going to go ahead and start making up the IC and some options for you guys to start with. The only thing is I need for Johnny and Retro to say to what limit they're able to control their power once they first awake as Doge did.

On your journey you may find that a more human name will make you more comfortable or closer to finding out who you used to be. But as of now you've only got the title to go by. Once you start interacting with your followers and the people in the country around you you might go for an actual name, but it's not necessary.

Oops, added it.

And ah, okay. Just typing "The Eye's Storm" seemed a little weird, but hey I'm not a 3000+ god-like being so I'll get used to it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Well I'm sure they had regular people names before the great war that left them all in a 2000 year coma causing them to lose their powers and memories of their lives and of each other. If you'd like you can have that part of their memory return in the first year, just so they have something to go by other than their title when dealing with bigger issues, or when they don't want people to laugh in their face when they walk into a club and announce they're the eyes of storms.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I was going to wait and decide my title once most of them had been taken so that I could give others an opportunity to play one possibly more interesting. But, I've decided on Tuesday I'll go ahead and start making up some scenarios for the first year and should go ahead and take my title now so I can think ahead better.

The War Ender

Appearance: Awaking from a forgotten slumber, attire unfitting of environment. The tattered and torn dress hanging flush against bared knees, single breast threatening to escape from the top. Ruby red hair brushing against ankles, steel cuffs loosely dangling from bristly limbs. Bare feet step out onto icy land as exhaled breath turns to frost. A single snowflake falls, melting against olive skin. Hazel eyes pierce the heavens, their gaze inquisitive, her mind filled with wonder and excitement.

Starting power: Negation - The power to destroy the effect of certain causes, nullifying the damages done and turning god into man. At the start though he can only affect things on a minor scale, such as keeping himself and/or one other dry or unaffected in a rainstorm, causing outlet surges to be nonexistent etc.

Starting country: Canada

Khawill

<3
Years
Been a long time since I've been on the scene, hope this is solid enough
Name: What title are you taking?
The Weapon Breaker

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Starting power: Weapon summoning and manipulation. I would be able to summon any weapon and any amount I please, and control hundreds of them. Additionally I would possess an immunity to weapons like blades and bullets.

Starting out, I am only immune to bullets and blades. Additionally, my natural violent instincts would be present, meaning I would know how to fight just the same as how to speak

Starting country: Saudi Arabia

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Name: The Planet Maker

Appearance: Honey hazel eyes under long lashes flutter open in the dappled sunlight, taking in years of dust, dirt, and the overgrowth of green. As impossibly straight raven locks cascade around slender porcelain shoulders loosely wrapped in a faded, threadbare black kimono, she stands on unsteady and unfamiliar legs in stained tabi socks. A mustard yellow hakama straightens out underneath as a delicate hand reaches out to slide open the doors to her temple, revealing an overwhelming explosion of white plum blossoms in full bloom. Red painted lips turn up into a serene smile as the trees and their proud displays are tickled by the refreshing breeze of a new spring.

Starting power: The Planet Maker can create life out of nothing, shaping things into existence with merely a gesture of her hand. As of right now however, this power is limited only to augmenting the growth of things that are already in existence—and she is only truly adept with plant life. She can direct how fast or in what direction plants grow with relative ease, and has an inkling of her ability to create new cells to heal very basic injuries.

Starting country: Japan

Roleplay Sample: I will add this later, but if someone else wants Planet Creator before I get around to it, please feel free to take the role!

I hope the powers are okay-- let me know if they're too much!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Looks good you two. I'm in the process of researching stuff about China and Argentina for Doge and Johnny. I've already sent Retro a list of things for his first year. After I get those two their stuff I'll begin working on the IC as well as researching some stuff for you two. So if you'd like to make any changes over the next several days feel free to :)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yay, I get to roleplay with Loki n.n

Except I don't think we'll really be RPing 'together' for quite awhile it seems depending on how long these first few years take LOL-- but it's definitely exciting! Looking forward to interacting with your Time kid!
Also dang you guys are fast haha

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I expect years to come out at around at least 5 posts per person. So it just depends on how long it takes you to write. Of course, you can always post more. I'm just imagining one post to introduce yourself to each new year, and then depending on events you're exploring, around 2 or 3 posts to cover each 5-6 month period.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yeah of course I don't expect the in-game years to take actual irl years-- but it'll still be a few weeks to get through 5 or 6 posts LOL

Khawill

<3
Years
I think the dynamic between the War Ender and the Weapon Breaker should be interesting. There's kind of a Yin and Yang dynamic there. The planet maker kind of also has values that conflict with the Weapon Breaker, but also with the storm, who Really can become the most natural form of violence. (W.B kind of represents the inherent violence of the human race, while the storm kind of represents the inherent violence of nature itself.)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
So Retro Johnny and Doge have their first year's stuff now. When I get off work tomorrow I'll either be working on some stuff for Khawill or trying to get up the IC and get to the rest of you over the next few days since I'll be off sunday, monday and wednesday the coming week. Great timing for me haha.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Man this feels weird posting an SU this short, I'm hyped for this tho

The Ocean Walker

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Starting power: One of the many powers The Ocean walker possessed was the power to harness the most permanent and harsh form of water - ice. For the time being he can only create small offensive structures (such as spikes), moderate defensive structures that break fairly easily, and to a certain extent controllable creatures and objects made of Ice, sleet, snow or hail.

Starting country: Greenland

Roleplay Sample: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9137682&postcount=63

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

Hello everyone. Glad to have you all joined. The IC thread is up now, so you may now post whenever you want. Start off with your awakening post and then move on to one of the things I've sent you and I'll be getting to the rest of you today or wednesday.

Back