Fighting a bigger fight

Age 25
Male
Derby, England
Seen December 19th, 2018
Posted August 16th, 2018
1,469 posts
5.1 Years
Is still still considered to be of the same "season", or is it something else?
Same season as before. If you'll excuse my poor formatting from random images on the interwebs:

Spoiler:

You don't need to know Japanese to see that the name is identical between the posters.

Compared with:

BW:

Spoiler:

And the XY saga:

Spoiler:

Where there is a distinct name for each part of the saga (for BW, you've got the first season, Season 2 stylised by "2" and Delacore Islands, styalised by "DA!". For XY, you've got "XY" and "XY&Z").
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu

Age 26
Male
California
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
9,529 posts
6.5 Years
Actually, Ash seems to be Nebby's caretaker in the anime, not Lillie. Ash has a dream about it and is the one who finds it.
Alright, correction: now we can watch Nebby's struggle of being put in the bag in anime format (and Rowlet wouldn't like it since that's where he naps in).

CodeHelmet

Banned

Male
Hayward
Seen 6 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
Well with the Aether arc set to start soon, we can pretty much write off future development for Mallow and Sophocles as the focus will be on Ash, Kiawe, Lana and most importantly of all Lillie. In other words, those with Z-Rings and/or blood connection to antagonists get all the development. Unless the writers pull a curve ball and give Mallow and Sophocles Z-Rings. Granted I could see Steenee evolving at some point. Outside of that, Mallow and Sophocles are relegated to being background characters.
Male
India
Seen January 1st, 2018
Posted January 1st, 2018
93 posts
1.8 Years
As they are showing Lusamine and possibly Aether too this season might go to 50+ episodes.
Things I think might happen in this season:
1) Ash getting new Z Crystal ( possibly a Z Ring also evidence: poster released)
2) Litten and Rowlet evolving.
3) Lillie getting a new Pokemon.
4) Ash vs Gladion
5) Reasoning of Lillie's fear
Don't know what Jigglypuff will do but there has to be something for it

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!

Male
Taiwan
Seen May 5th, 2019
Posted April 3rd, 2019
122 posts
6.2 Years
I think the next episode will be just a debut of Nebby, Lusamine and Aether Foundation. The episode preview from Serebii just mentioned Lusamine paying visit to the school and find Lillie, and I can see her evil look already when she hugging Lillie. It's too fast for all things to happen now, and they need time to bond with Nebby. If going by the game, they still have the third island (forgot the name) to go and Team Skull. Surprised that Guzma and Plumeria doesnt even appeared before Lusamine, oh well.

P/S: can someone point out the jigglypuff for me? I must be blind or something because I dont see it from the poster.
Male
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
123 posts
2.5 Years
I think the next episode will be just a debut of Nebby, Lusamine and Aether Foundation. The episode preview from Serebii just mentioned Lusamine paying visit to the school and find Lillie, and I can see her evil look already when she hugging Lillie. It's too fast for all things to happen now, and they need time to bond with Nebby. If going by the game, they still have the third island (forgot the name) to go and Team Skull. Surprised that Guzma and Plumeria doesnt even appeared before Lusamine, oh well.

P/S: can someone point out the jigglypuff for me? I must be blind or something because I dont see it from the poster.
Jigglypuff was shown following the gang back to Alola on the plane in the most recent episode. As for Plumeria and Guzma, Plumeria is introduced on Akala before Lusamine in the game, but Guzma isn't introduced until Ula'Ula.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!

Male
Taiwan
Seen May 5th, 2019
Posted April 3rd, 2019
122 posts
6.2 Years
I totally support you.
But... But... Nebby belongs to Lillie...... I would be unhappy and probably enraged if Ash had Nebby. Squishy being taken care by Bonnie was a nice touch (and most probably because Ash was 6-slotted), I can see that Ash and Lillie work together to help Nebby (at least from what the poster depicts), but by the name of Arceus, if Ash is the one bond with Nebby the most, TPC better Bewear...

That aside, Lillie's afraid of Pokemon means she'll need time again to bond with Nebby, I not sure if she can handling two Pokemon at the same time, although I can foresaw that the Jigglypuff might just do the old gag to cool off the annoying Bewear scene, because the Bewear gag is getting annoying and way too ridiculous by now. For me, chances of Jigglypuff owned by any of the characters is very low, but I wish to be surprised nonetheless.

Z25

Team Player

Age 21
Male
Seen April 19th, 2018
Posted February 26th, 2018
1,801 posts
6.4 Years
As they are showing Lusamine and possibly Aether too this season might go to 50+ episodes.
Things I think might happen in this season:
1) Ash getting new Z Crystal ( possibly a Z Ring also evidence: poster released)
2) Litten and Rowlet evolving.
3) Lillie getting a new Pokemon.
4) Ash vs Gladion
5) Reasoning of Lillie's fear
Don't know what Jigglypuff will do but there has to be something for it

My guess is lillie's new pokemon is jigglypuff. Although Ash might get it too.

And for people thinking nebby is staying, it probably won't as it is a legendary but it will likely be around awhile.

Hikamaru

Age 26
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,245 posts
8.3 Years
I figured they'd have the Aether Foundation arc happen soon, but also the fact Ash is getting the US/UM Z-Ring seems to hint that there's going to be US/UM stuff coming as well.

Also, it seems Kukui may be planning to build an Alola League, meaning Ash will have a league to take part in at the end of the series. However, since the classmates have very small teams they could be unlikely to take part in the league.
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Z25

Team Player

Age 21
Male
Seen April 19th, 2018
Posted February 26th, 2018
1,801 posts
6.4 Years
I figured they'd have the Aether Foundation arc happen soon, but also the fact Ash is getting the US/UM Z-Ring seems to hint that there's going to be US/UM stuff coming as well.

Also, it seems Kukui may be planning to build an Alola League, meaning Ash will have a league to take part in at the end of the series. However, since the classmates have very small teams they could be unlikely to take part in the league.
I think his main Rivals for the league will be Gladion and Kiawe. I could see Kukui potentially fight as the masked royale too in the league. Maybe the other trial captains will show up as well.
Advertiser Content