Advertiser Content
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 9th, 2019
14 posts
204 Days

Kanto Explorers: Through Time

Story

It has been 50 years since Giovanni successfully created his abominable clone using Mew DNA...Known by his followers as "Mew-X". After his unsuccessful attempts at controlling his first creation, "Mewtwo", he sought to use Mew-X to destroy it. The battle that ensued was so fierce, it caused explosions and ripples through the time vortex itself, completely transforming the landscape and preventing Red from ever being born.

You, the middle child of a Professor who recently believes he has cracked the secret to time travel, must set out to go back in time and stop Giovanni from creating Mew-X in the first place..in order for time to run properly again and our hero Red can be born to save the day!

Oh...and you have a VERY annoying little sister who thinks only of herself...can she be saved from narcissism also?

Features

• Time Travel
    By using the Time Machine in your Dad's lab or later in the adventure your own portable Time Shard device, you are able to travel back in time to how Kanto once was. (If you've played Zelda: Oracle of Ages the functionality is the same).
  • Fairy Type
  • Physical/Special/Status Split
  • New Pokemon and Evolutions of the first 151 (based on prototypes)
  • Running Shoes
  • 8 Gym Badges and Elite Four to battle in the past
  • 4 Challenges to face in the future
  • New unique remixes of familiar songs
  • Level scaling

Screenshots

Credits

Through Time Team:
  • Me - Programming, Story, Art
  • My partner - Story, Art
  • BloodlessNS - Art
  • Bronzeswagger - Art
  • EeVeeEe - Art
  • Pia Carrot - Art

Other:
  • pret - PokeCrystal Dissasembly
  • Rangi - Tutorials
  • Luna & BloodlessNS & The whole Pret team - Answering my annoying questions and being a real help!
  • Pia Carrot - Helping me learn the ways of Discord
  • Louminosus - Gyaon frontsprite

Bugs

• None.

Download

Beta 1.0 Progress :[ ▋ ▋ -- -- --] 40%

Official Discord

Come join us!
https://discord.gg/YPrACCW

Percy

Male
Asia
Online now
Posted 17 Hours Ago
2,894 posts
4.9 Years
cool concept! must be hard to implement those time travel thingies, but i think you're doing great so far :)
looking forward with what you'll show us next!

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
579 posts
2.2 Years
Oh wow! I love the storyline from what I've read and the quality of life features. Will you be adding the 60 fps feature of prism? Just asking since I think it would be a really dope addition.
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 9th, 2019
14 posts
204 Days
Oh wow! I love the storyline from what I've read and the quality of life features. Will you be adding the 60 fps feature of prism? Just asking since I think it would be a really dope addition.
Perhaps further down the line. It is possible to implement but I'm still learning and will take some time.

bh02032002

Beta Tester for Pokemon Saffron Version and Pokemon Chroma Version

Age 17
Male
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
174 posts
3.2 Years
wow, this looks pretty good. excited to see how this one progresses
Rom hacks i support: Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter, Pokemon Gaia, Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition, Pokemon Orange, Pokemon Unbound, Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron Version, Pokemon Dark energy

Hacks I have beta tested: Pokemon Masterquest, Pokemon Saffron.

Currently beta testing: Pokemon Saffron version. Pokemon Chroma Version

i can beta test 2 rom hacks at a time, so basically now I'm full but I could maybe beta test one more hack (plus I'm always going to read your offers if u want me to beta test and I may consider

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Cybertron
Seen June 6th, 2019
Posted June 3rd, 2019
171 posts
2.1 Years
Wow nice!I absolutely LOVE gen 2 hacks.Good luck.
Games I'm watching :Aeon/Misanthropy 2/Coral/Xi Arco/Saffron
Virion/Spectrum/Dark Energy/Discovery/Postscriptum/Floral Tempus/Conjure
Pheonix Rising/Life/Normal Version/CountryBalls/Sea Temple/Re_Imagined/
Catalyst/Black Cinder/Scarlet Blaze/Jasper/Axis/Winds of Shadow
Sage/Unbound/DiamondAndPearl Advance/Lilac/Gaia DS/Saiph

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Inner Rhymes

Male
India.
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
579 posts
2.2 Years

Some Pokemon evolve differently in the future.
Oh man! I love the idea of using scrapped Pokémon/Beta designs! That really adds an allure of mystery to the hack! Patiently waiting on a beta!
Track Number 2 of my debut Mixtape, Venting Session Vol.1:
What's it like - https://youtu.be/Qxs6shEpHIo
A lot of emotions, thought and a bit of nostalgia went into the making of this particular track on the Mixtape.

Karl

Creator of Pokémon Darkfire

Male
London, UK
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
141 posts
8.7 Years
This looks epic. I will be checking this one out for sure.

BronzeSwagger

Sugar&Spice

Age 26
Female
Equestria ;)
Seen May 12th, 2019
Posted May 12th, 2019
38 posts
2.1 Years
I'm barely online PC anymore, but glad people are liking the sprites we've been working so hard on. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Crystal Dreams - Updates & Recruitment
Bronzeswagger's Deviantart

Avara

Author of Tales

Female
Izantine
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
1,051 posts
7.6 Years
Not sure how I've managed to not notice this hack until now! The overworld and sprites are looking great (even if Belonda kinda creeps me out a bit for some reason lmao). The time travel concept is super interesting, definitely gonna give this a playthrough when I get the chance.
Advertiser Content