• The game begins with 6 Pokemon, all at 30 points.
• The player takes the current points values, and adds 2 to one Pokemon, writing (SAVE) beside it. He/she then removes 2 from another Pokemon, writing (ATTACK) beside it. (because writing KILL just won't do for Pokemon)
• If a Pokemon rises to 60 points, they enter the Hall of Fame. If, however, a Pokemon drops to 0 points, they enter the Box of Shame. In either case, the next player after them adds a new Pokemon. You'll pick it up as you go along.
• You can not bring in a Pokemon that is in the Hall of Fame, or in the Box of Shame.
• If you don't understand, check any of the previous threads: