• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: The ID Thread

pkmin3033

Credit to Juno and Corviknight for the layout

Welcome to the ID Thread! Grab your Username of Friend Code from your video game systems and share them in here (along with a list of games with multiplayer functionality that you play if you are so inclined) so that other members of the community can add you for online multiplayer sessions!

• Your Switch friend code can be found in your Profile, which you can access from the profile picture in the top right hand corner of your system.
    • Your Playstation, Xbox, and Steam contact details are the username that you are registered with.
    • You can find your 3DS Friend Code by clicking the
      The ID Thread
      icon at the top of the Home menu

Remember that for multiplayer on your Xbox, Playstation, or Switch systems, you will likely require an online subscription for most games. Happy gaming!

Years
  • Why's nobody posted in this yet. Here's my gaming info.

Switch FC: 3669-7444-3105
    PSN: Itsuna7

I don't really use these but I'll put them here anyway.

Steam: BellaLunaWolf (ID: 185965270 )
    3DS FC: 5026-4611-0782

Last edited:

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • PSN: AuroraUnit486
    XBox: Snarkwraith
    Switch: SW-4276-4884-9496

The multiplayer games I have for those systems are;

PS4: Bloodborne, all Borderlands, Dark Souls trilogy, Destiny 2, Final Fantasy 14, No Man's Sky, Minecraft, Monster Hunter World, Warframe, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Torchlight 2, Dead By Daylight, and Elite Dangerous. I also have more that just aren't currently installed, but would be willing to if someone was interested in co-opping them. So just ask if you're interested.

XBox: While I have more games than just this, I play almost nothing but Halo 5/MCC on XBox.

Switch: Diablo 3, Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, and Smash.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Steam: Tyranitar229 (actual IGN shows as TY, but that's ridiculously hard to find)
    or better yet Steam Friend Code (TIL that exists): 138721281

Games I play are: Stellaris, Counter Strike, Rainbow 6 Siege, Terraria, Civilization V, Halo MCC, Factorio, Age of Empires II and Destiny 2.
    Also got a ton of other games, refer to my game library for that :P

I only have Steam for now, PC is all I got TT

Last edited:

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • My Friend Code for steam is: 98542922 Name is Wizard so I don't think you find me that way.

I play plenty of different games, so feel free to ask.

Cid

Years
  • I don't have my Switch with me right now, so I'll edit in my Switch FC later.

Copying this from my profile since I already wrote some of this stuff up there, haha.

3DS FC: 5258-3709-3764
    Name: Patrick
    Nintendo Network ID: Gildrop
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: [Grass] Sunkern, Petilil
    Current DS Library: Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Weisse, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Yoshi's Island DS
    Current 3DS Library: Pokémon Yellow (Virtual Console), Pokémon Crystal (Virtual Console), Pokémon X, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Ultra Sun, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
    Current Switch Library: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Collection of Mana
    Current Steam Library: Stardew Valley, Transistor

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    3DS Code: 3540-0538-1086
    Switch Code: SW-1778-2704-5495

Aside from Pokémon Ultra Sun I don't play many 3DS games online anymore. As for Switch online games, I play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Pokémon Sword, Smash Ultimate, Minecraft, and Stardew Valley.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    3DS Code: 2595-4449-0803

Doing some shiny hunting at Friend safari... Looking to catch 'em all

Back