lover of milotics

Age 28
Male
Viridian City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
11,104 posts
8.1 Years
He's gonna be a free sync pair at around February 14th, on Valentines Day, as a free sync pair just by logging in.

Are you guys excited for him? What sync pair do you think he'll get?

"Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!"

TailsMK4

Age 30
Male
Texas
Seen August 13th, 2021
Posted October 27th, 2020
526 posts
3.3 Years
Considering what current sync pairs and known upcoming sync pairs have as their Pokemon, I wouldn't be surprised if Oak got someone in the Bulbasaur line, considering Leaf got Eevee instead, and I think it's fairly likely to assume Blue and Red will have sygna suits. Will be interesting to see how Oak turns out as a sync pair.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 24
he/him
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 12 Hours Ago
6,586 posts
12.6 Years
I can't play Masters, but it's nice to see Professor Oak finally battling officially in a mobile spinoff game, of all things. His sync pair is absolutely shocking to me, though. I'd think he'd have a fully evolved Kanto Starter or something... but wow, a mythical. Wasn't expecting that.
Theme: Tsubomi Kido
Pair: Taemin

Commander Saturn

Information Broker

Male
Canalave City
Seen 22 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
656 posts
1.8 Years
I re-downloaded Masters just for Oak and Giovanni. I absolutely adore Oak and his sync pair is both hilarious and incredible to me.

Simply put, I love humans.
Think about it humans are the most interesting creatures you could hope to find.
And when I said humans I meant all humans, not just you specifically, important detail.

Discord Tag: Izaya Orihara#2909