Paired to Sheep :>

Devalue

Any pronoun
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Hours Ago
10,971 posts
1.8 Years
Did not glean too much interesting stuff from the news. One appreciated point:
Items also fill the overworld, but you can see them from far away through various auras shooting up into the sky, and the same with Tera Raid Battle dens, which also appear on the map.
Thank you for learning. Hated trying to find that last Raid Den sometimes.

Does not understand this one, though.
It's still turn-based, but you don't need to wait for other players to make their move in order to do yours.
Still turn-based, but also ignoring other peoples' turns. ...What? Assumes an Active Battle Time system like Chrono Trigger at this point. Is not unhappy about that. Wonders if Speed affects your time between turns.

Oh, right. Also touched on removing the gender lock on appearance stuff. Approves of that.
Current Virtual Pokemon Pet: Unown (E) (shiny)
Level 100 at 10892 posts

Game Journal Thread
Most Recent Entry: Rune Factory 5 (Again)

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7,554 posts
13.9 Years
I'm glad it's still turn based because the way it was handled in Legends needs polishing before it can be the new norm.

I'll watch the video later, I'm watching an anime atm. Will edit the post once I do.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 25
he/him
Snezhnaya, Teyvat.
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
7,554 posts
13.9 Years
I feel like the bad performance is just the cartage without a patch. There will probably be a Day 1 patch to fix a lot of issues.
I am glad shinies are in the overworld again. Everything also I am in different about because I am fine with most of it.
I believe there was bottom text in another trailer to say "software update will be required", so there will probably will be a day 1 patch.

NipahRika

Age 31
Female
USA
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
403 posts
1.3 Years
Yes, some issues with things but I am hoping it'll be fixed upon launch day. I am also gonna assume there will be a day 1 patch more than likely.