• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] » The Power Plant « The Electric Type Club

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024

gaoJLks.png

Welcome to the Power Plant
    Home of the Electric Pokemon

Here is where the great Trainers of Electric types gather to chat and have fun with one another. From Gen 1 to the future gens.

To join all I need to know are these:
    Name:
    Electric Partner Pokemon:
    Favorite Electric Types:

Electric Trainers:

Levels of Trainers: Youngster, Jr Trainer, Veteran, Master, Elite & Champion

At the beginning, you'll start out as a Youngster with your partner Pokemon. The more you contribute to the club and discussions the higher in rank you'll rise to. All in fun to keep you into the club.

Spoiler:

TOPIC: Who is your favorite Electric Trainer (Gym Leader or Elite 4)?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll join!

Name: Megan
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Plusle
    Favorite Electric Types: Manemite/Magneton, Zapdos, Chinchou/Lanturn, Ampharos, Plusle, Rotom, Galvantula and Eelectross.

Just a minor thing: I had trouble reading your text with the "The Johto Elite" theme

Years
  • Name: ReKoil
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Toxtricity (Amped Form)
    Favorite Electric Types: Toxtricity, Jolteon, Vikavolt, Luxray, Alolan Golem, Ampharos, Raikou, Zebstrika, Rotom, Galvantula

Toxtricity is pretty new, but I loved using it on my first playthrough through Sw/Sh =D

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'll join!

Name: Megan
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Plusle
    Favorite Electric Types: Manemite/Magneton, Zapdos, Chinchou/Lanturn, Ampharos, Plusle, Rotom, Galvantula and Eelectross.

Just a minor thing: I had trouble reading your text with the "The Johto Elite" theme

Name: ReKoil
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Toxtricity (Amped Form)
    Favorite Electric Types: Toxtricity, Jolteon, Vikavolt, Luxray, Alolan Golem, Ampharos, Raikou, Zebstrika, Rotom, Galvantula

Toxtricity is pretty new, but I loved using it on my first playthrough through Sw/Sh =D

Welcome you guys. Glad you could join such a shocking club...lol. :D

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I'd be delighted to join!!

Name: Adelina
    Electric Partner Pokémon: Pachirisu
    Favourite Electric Types: Luxray, Pachirisu, Flaaffy, Zeraora, Electivire

Years
  • Hello, hello, hello! Youngster Sam's on board.

Name: Sam

Electric Partner Pokemon: Raichu

Favorite Electric Types: Raichu, Ampharos, Rotom, Heliolisk, Luxray, Magnezone, Plusle and Minun

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'd be delighted to join!!

Name: Adelina
    Electric Partner Pokémon: Pachirisu
    Favourite Electric Types: Luxray, Pachirisu, Flaaffy, Zeraora, Electivire

Hello, hello, hello! Youngster Sam's on board.

Name: Sam

Electric Partner Pokemon: Raichu

Favorite Electric Types: Raichu, Ampharos, Rotom, Heliolisk, Luxray, Magnezone, Plusle and Minun

Welcome to my awesome new members. :D

Years
  • Welcome to my awesome new members. :D

I'm psyched to be here! Thanks for the welcome! I love our css here at the power plant.

After reading about some of your favorite electric Pokémon, and noticing that electrode was on the list, I thought I would ask how you like shiny electrode--the living great ball? If you ever want one, and have 3ds trading capacity, you can get one from me any time Caite. I have a couple extra <3

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm psyched to be here! Thanks for the welcome! I love our css here at the power plant.

After reading about some of your favorite electric Pokémon, and noticing that electrode was on the list, I thought I would ask how you like shiny electrode--the living great ball? If you ever want one, and have 3ds trading capacity, you can get one from me any time Caite. I have a couple extra <3

Dear lord I haven't picked up a 3DS in forever. I love my giant great ball now if only they would make him an Ultra ball...lol. I know when they came out in GO I told my friend we're not leaving this park till I get my shiny ball. And sure enough I got it. :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm currently playing Ultra Moon and I wanted a Magnemite on my party. I spend some time looking for one because apparently they change the encounter rate from 50 to 10 percent at the trainer school compared to the original Moon.

When I was playing Moon back in the day I had an Alolan Raichu on my party and it did quite good work, too!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Now that we have a handful of new Trainers time for a new topic.

TOPIC: Who is your favorite Electric Trainer (Gym Leader or Elite 4)?

Years
  • I think I'd go with Elesa.
    Fabulous appearance, has a Zebstrika on her team. 👍

I kinda like Wattson too, but it's always irked me that he has no Hoenn Electric types (outside of Emerald).
    I don't like it when gyms have no mons from their gen on their team D=

Years
  • Joining!

Name: Roni
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Ampharos
    Favorite Electric Types: Ampharos, Electivire, Magneton, Rotom, & Yamper <3

Who is your favorite Electric Trainer (Gym Leader or Elite 4)?
    Volkner. I once aspired to be as edgy as he was. Also him having an Electivire in Platinum was pretty dang awesome.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Probably Elesa, as well. She has a good sense of fashion and her utilizing Volt Switch is a nice take on strategy.

I also think Surge is kinda funny.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Joining!

Name: Roni
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Ampharos
    Favorite Electric Types: Ampharos, Electivire, Magneton, Rotom, & Yamper <3

Who is your favorite Electric Trainer (Gym Leader or Elite 4)?
    Volkner. I once aspired to be as edgy as he was. Also him having an Electivire in Platinum was pretty dang awesome.

*Waves*

Hiya....welcome. Sorry it took me so long to add you.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'll join!

Name: Fairy
    Electric Partner Pokemon: Alolan Raichu
    Favorite Electric Types: Ampharos, Yamper, Luxray, & Eelektross!

I think Elesa was a pretty great Electric gym leader! She a cutie too.

Years
  • To answer the latest topic question, my favorite electric Pokemon trainer is probably Volkner. I have always liked Clemont also, mainly from the XY anime, traveling with the zany inventor kid was fun, and I like brother sister teams. If we're going by the games though, then definitey Volkner. I think he is one of the stronger electric trainers in general, as well as the best of the Sinnoh gym leaders. Since he's the 8th gym leader his levels are obviously higher, but also his Platinum team packed good coverage moves like fire punch, ice fang, signal beam focus blast etc, and his pokemon tendd to be built to hit hard and fast. His is the only Sinnoh gym I remember having a close fight with, and this is even the advantage of using Torterra.

This guy also has a kinda cool, mystery air about him as this angsty loner who has grown jaded with his life as a gym leader. Having to teach him the fun of battling again was one of the more memorable parts of the game to me.

I think Lt Surge is interesting in the games as well. He's not the most powerful trainer, yet his dialogue though draws me in. I want to know more about the wars he has seen, and I like his sprite art for HGSS.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not sure if I'm allowed to bring up a topic... but it's been a bit since the last post and I was thinking about the pika clones earlier, so:

Pika_family_update.png

Edit: well that image became much smaller than the one I had open lol

Except for the top row these are all the pika clones.

Who's your favorite pika clone? Do your prefer any of them over the original?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Personally, I've never been that fond of the original Pikachu and have always preferred it's evolution Raichu.
    There are three pika clones I'd personally pick over the original, which are: Plusle, Minun and Dedenne. Dedenne would be my favorite.
    I probably wouldn't pick it over Raichu though ^.^

Last edited:

Thunder_Gaming202

Used Max-Thunder
    Years
  • Dang-
    I knew there were pikachu clones but i thought there were only 2 or 3 lol, my favourite is problebly morpeko idk there's just something about morpeko that makes my like it more than the others.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Not sure if I'm allowed to bring up a topic... but it's been a bit since the last post and I was thinking about the pika clones earlier, so:

Pika_family_update.png

Edit: well that image became much smaller than the one I had open lol

Except for the top row these are all the pika clones.

Who's your favorite pika clone? Do your prefer any of them over the original?

Pachirisu! It's my favourite Electric type, and one of my favourite Pokémon overall. I grew up watching Dawn and her Pachirisu grace my television screen and I've adored the electric squirrel Pokémon ever since.

I also love Emolga, Dedenne, and Togedemaru!

Back