• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    I ne'er had the patience to get a Burmy, so I never even got around to using Mothim or Wormadam.
    There aren't that many strong Bug moves, I think that's the reason I don't use bugs a lot. The strongest I know X-Scissor, is pretty exclusive.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    'Ello 'ello. Is it OK if I throw myself into this little conversation? Bug Catcher since good old Blue.

As for the topic, I've never really used a Drapion. It just never appealed to me. I'd rather give up the 4th Gen spot to Mothim or Vespiqueen. I have heard he's pretty good though so I might give him a god next time.

tkallab

Years
    Well, you're not a member, but I think it's fine if you just participate in the conversation. You can also become a member, if you want.

I actually used a Drapion for a while in Platinum, but it was never that strong compared to Garchomp, Empoleon and Encore Raichu. A lot of bugs aren't that useful later on, especially in-game where all you need is sweepers.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    I would like to join... I LOVE BUG POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    Do you need a pokemon? cause if you do... i would have Beedrill... thanks a ton :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Please and thank you Dragonite.

Tk- Yeah, bug Pokemon aren't exactly jaw-dropping, but they still pull their own weight quite well. I used Mothim in one of my main Wi-Fi teams back when I played Wi-Fi a lot. Worked wonders, I'm sure there were better Pokemon for what needed to be done but a lot of people see a bug Pokemon and they underestimate it so it's a give and take.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I know what you mean.
    When people see Armaldo, they think "meh, one EQ and let's move on!", but you wuld be amazed what that pokemon can do!
    Same goes for Yanmega. That thing can annoy the opponent so much that they give up on the match easily...

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2012
    Definitely. Yanmega is a Pokemon that works wonders in a lot of situations if it has a proper move set/set up. Good luck getting a hit in before it without a move like Extreme Speed.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Won't be on again for awile due to internet problems BAD ones....

Bug pokemon hm?.....I'd like to try raising Yanmega or Drapion or Armaldo, i have to say Armaldo is one of my favorite bug types. when i get Anorith i always want it to evolve.
    haven't raised yet? well, i never acctually bothered to finish i game with Armaldo or Venomoth on my team... or Yanmega...or...Drapion...LOL.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    LOL, Frankly, i don't think i ever got that far, except once on my Electric Monotype challenge....
    So like i said, Armaldo, i've acctually been thinking of starting a solo challenge with it, it was my first Fossil pokemon :)
    Funnily, shortly after i got Anorith on Pokemon Sapphire, i purchased my first pack of pokemon cards, and i got Anorith in it! LOLOL.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    New topic fo ya playas:
    Which butterfly/bee/moth line is your favourite and why:
    Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree
    Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill
    Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly
    Wurmple, Cascoon, Dustox
    Burmy, Wormadam
    Burmy, Mothim

tkallab

Years
    I really can't choose between Butterfree and Beedrill here. Beedrill was the only Pokémon with a useful Bug move in Generation I, but Butterfree had these amazing psychic attacks. I never really used the others, because it's too annoying to get a Burmy and Beautifly and Dustox look too frail.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    New topic fo ya playas:
    Which butterfly/bee/moth line is your favourite and why:
    Caterpie, Metapod, Butterfree
    Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill
    Wurmple, Silcoon, Beautifly
    Wurmple, Cascoon, Dustox
    Burmy, Wormadam
    Burmy, Mothim

Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill...you forgot Venomoth, cuz i absolutely love it's line.
    Burmy, Mothim too.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    To answer the topic, maybe Caterpie,Metapod and Butterfree, they have always been cute to me + Butterfree is my fav bug pokemon AND Butterfree's Psychic attacks tottaly rock!(no offence there Dustox yours rock too, LOL)

Corrections marked in red, try not to rush it sissy, if you even bother to be on the pokemon community you do it when you have the time, you really need to cut your agenda off by, like, half.

On Topic......new topic!
    NOODLES! sorry, i can smell Noodles.....
    Um, Match Some Bug Type pokemon with their habitats E.G: Burmy lives in trees, Ledian is nocturnal and lives in forests and stuff.

tkallab

Years
    Haha, lister to your brother.
    Ummm, I guess most Bugs live in forests. Ulgamoth lives in an ancient castle, Surskit and Masquerain live near ponds... Like that?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeah, sort of, try to estimate where a pokemon might live if you don't know, E.G. If you didn't know that burmy live in trees you could estimate where it lives, i would estimate a forest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back