• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Hello, my name is Nathan. I'm currently 17 years old (my bday is coming soon tho) and I currently live in the Caribbean though I hate it there. I really like doing pervy jokes and innuendos. My hobbies include but aren't limited to : video games, music, reading, writing, watching soccer/football and learning to code. My favorite book/movie is the trilogy of the Lord of the Rings followed closely by the trilogy of The Hobbit. I love fantasy and sci-fi stuff. My favorite music type is rock/metal. I wanna be a game designer when I'm older. Oh and I speak English and French.
    So yeah, feel free to ask me stuff.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Is there any type or genre of game in particular that you hope to one day make?

What's your favorite programming language, if any?

Have you worked with Unity?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Is there any type or genre of game in particular that you hope to one day make?
    Yes! A fantasy/RPG and sci-fi/action
    What's your favorite programming language, if any?
    I prefer the syntax of C.
    Have you worked with Unity?
    No, not yet.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Why do you hate living in the caribean!?
    It's constantly hot plus the people aren't really the nicest around there

What are your top three bands you like?
    This question is so damn hard to answer haha. But right now, I'd say Linkin Park, Megadeth and Metallica.
    What's your favorite video game/game series?
    Final Fantasy without a doubt!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years

Speaking for myself despite risk of sunburn I absolutely adore the heat, but I guess to each their own. I didn't know people there were unfriendly! wow.. maybe I shouldn't visit then..! ;-;

Anywaaaaaaays.. I'll try to keep this on topic xp soooo your favorite weather? favorite type of clothing? favorite food? favorite sports? :)

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
    I really like doing pervy jokes and innuendos.
    We are going to get along just fine :3

Anyway question time!

Who's your favorite character out of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

Or is it the Bagel?
    Spoiler:

Have you played any ROM hacks?, and if so what is your favorite?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Do you like fighting games?
    Yes!
    Aside from Hakumen, what Blazblue characters do you like?
    Ragna the Bloodedge, Mu 12, Jin and Taokaka.

Speaking for myself despite risk of sunburn I absolutely adore the heat, but I guess to each their own. I didn't know people there were unfriendly! wow.. maybe I shouldn't visit then..! ;-;
    It's still safe for a visitor :p
    Anywaaaaaaays.. I'll try to keep this on topic xp soooo your favorite weather? favorite type of clothing? favorite food? favorite sports? :)
    My fave weather is when it's a little cold. I've got no favorite of clothing really, as long as it fits on me. There's too many choices, can't pick my fave food XD Also it's soccer!

We are going to get along just fine :3
    That's good!

Anyway question time!

Who's your favorite character out of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?
    Gimli, son of Gloin.
    Or is it the Bagel?
    Spoiler:

Have you played any ROM hacks?, and if so what is your favorite?
    Nah, I haven't finished even one of them so I can't really judge haha

Back