• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Yep, here you go. :3

εïз Sorano Designz

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Squee! Shiro-chan! -Hugs and steals your theme- I <3 him man! Especially since HitsuHina is canon and sweet IMO!

Suddenly realises my theme is sweet and cute as well -gives back Hitsugaya them- Lol. And to save you the trouble, just call m Sakura or Kris <3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    xoxkris said:
    Squee! Shiro-chan! -Hugs and steals your theme- I <3 him man! Especially since HitsuHina is canon and sweet IMO!

Suddenly realises my theme is sweet and cute as well -gives back Hitsugaya them- Lol. And to save you the trouble, just call m Sakura or Kris <3

I love Whitey-chan, as well. ♥ I don't support HitsuHina as a romantic couple, but more as a brotherly/sisterly relationship kind of thing.

Okay, I'll call you Sakura, then. :3

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    I love Whitey-chan, as well. ♥ I don't support HitsuHina as a romantic couple, but more as a brotherly/sisterly relationship kind of thing.

Okay, I'll call you Sakura, then. :3
    Oh? Sorry then <3 And finally, a request! Are you bored already? XD It's gonna be used on PE2K, or rather, Pokemon Elite 2000 Forums, so tell me if you have an account there.

Or I might as well credit you as Sorano/Karli of teh Pc, PokeCommunity Forums <3

Name: Sakura <3

Image: https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/Sakura-chan.jpg

Text: Sakura [Bigger, beautiful text ^^] no Hime (In Cursive and smaller text below)

Text Colour: Anything that looks cute.

Other: Prettiness, beauty and cutesy! XD <3 Thanks in advance. Maybe add some light, pale purple and pink? They mix terribly well. Or have a background with falling sakuras and <3 somewhere ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    You're banner are simply beautiful and adorable! x3 so dang cute, i just had to request one from you, hope you don't mind...

Name- MiSs~KoN
    Image- https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/ray2.jpg
    Text- Golden Tiger Claw
    Text Colour- Any color that looks good x3 (maybe white, red, or gold?)
    Other Details- Can you make the background with like a peace sign in the back, that's all red and gold. and kind of peaceful

you can make an avitar only if you like... but you don't need to ^^

Thank you so much for your time! <3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Sakura, I don't have a PE2K account, but crediting me as Sorano of PC is fine. ♥
    I hope this is okay. X3; I didn't know if you wanted an avatar, so I made one anyway. I kind of like how this turned out.

MiSs~KoN, yours will be finished later, as my PS just stopped working again. It should be fixed soon, though. Hopefully. xD;

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Sakura, I don't have a PE2K account, but crediting me as Sorano of PC is fine. ♥
    I hope this is okay. X3; I didn't know if you wanted an avatar, so I made one anyway. I kind of like how this turned out.

MiSs~KoN, yours will be finished later, as my PS just stopped working again. It should be fixed soon, though. Hopefully. xD;

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz
    Oooh! Sorry, I just forget about the avatar part, but anyway, I think you know me well enough! I <3 themes (matching avatars + banner = <3 x infinity), and the banners are just plain KAWAII!!

-hugs Karli-chan- Thanks SO much. You rock!

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Okay, I hope that it's okay for me to request again:

Name - N/A (Can you please leave my name out?)

Image - Here

Text
    - Trick or Treat!

Text Color - Uhm, whatever looks good

Other Details - And, if it's not too much trouble, could you please make a matching avatar, too?

Thanks!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I haven't gotten my PS working yet. ;_; So like, until I get it working again...
    REQUESTS ARE CLOSED
    Sorry. D: I'll get it working ASAP. Sorry to make you all wait. ^_^;

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Ah, that's okay, just as long as my banner's done before halloween! XP

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Well, my PS is working, but not very well. @_@; I tried my best to make these banners...sorry if they look bad. You don't have to use them~

MiSs~KoN
    I couldn't do the peace sign, but I tried my best at making it look good.

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

Grafix

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

Anime_girl78
    I couldn't crop it or it would look really bad, so I could only add a bit of stuff to it.

εïз Sorano Designz

EnvyZero

εïз Sorano Designz

X Trainer Ryan

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    QUOTE=Sorano;2270100]
    MiSs~KoN
    I couldn't do the peace sign, but I tried my best at making it look good.

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

x3 I really like it. very well done. Thanks so much. <3
    I'll be sure to use it soon! ^.^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Well you said you'd do this for me on MSN, so here it goes..I may have a 2nd request if I can get a picture of Flannery Halloween style, otherwise it'll be just this.

Name- TBH/KH
    Image- Image 1 , Image 2 , Image 3
    Text- Time For A Spook
    Text 2- A Scare From Halloween Town
    Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
    Other- Just make it look good try to make it scary but also halloween like, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^
    Other 2- Don't use all 3, just use whichever one you think would be best ^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hey Sorano! Long time no post -bows and salutes- But right now, I think I need another theme. A BLEACH theme again XD Here is the request form:

Name- Sakura
    Image- https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y121/cutelittlesakura/Shinigamiunfiroms.jpg
    Text - Kurosaki Ichigo x Kuchiki Rukia (beautiful letters please) and in smaller letters below them: You changed My Life~ <3

Text Colour - Anything nice
    Other - Go Go GO Karli-chan! Lol ^^;

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Are your request still closed? x_x If so, ignore this please. My apologies if I request when your closed.

If they aren't, may I please have a banner?

Name- Dara/Vanilla Kitsune
    Image- This One
    Text- Hakuryuu (and in a smaller text) Gashu Beru!
    Text Colour- Light Red please
    Other- Nothing really

Thank you!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back