• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I'll be using this one in another forum, and for here. Just a banner. [ By the way, sorry for not replying for my last banner. I'm using it, though. =] ]

Name: Roy Mustang

Image/Stock: https://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i143/cowery/Asuma___Endless_Tears_by_pokefreak.jpg

Text: Rest In Peace, Asuma-Sensei

Text Colour: Your choice. (Perferably black)

Other:
    1. Try to fit in the whole image, if possible. But don't worry if you can't.
    2. I'd like the size to be the same as your current banner.
    3. Looking for an abstract effect, but any other effect is good, too.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Okay, I'm finished Sakura's and VK's requests. Ryan, your's might be done tomorrow...I'm not sure, because my PS is acting up again. -sigh- So sorry to make you wait. ;_;

Sakura
    The picture was kind of blah-ish to use, but I tried my best. ^_^;

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

Vanilla Kitsune
    I think I like the way this one turned out...I tried something different with it. :3 I hope you like it, as well.

εïз Sorano Designz

Last edited:

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Okay, I'm finished Sakura's and VK's requests. Ryan, your's might be done tomorrow...I'm not sure, because my PS is acting up again. -sigh- So sorry to make you wait. ;_;

Sakura
    The picture was kind of blah-ish to use, but I tried my best. ^_^;

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

Vanilla Kitsune
    I think I like the way this one turned out...I tried something different with it. :3 I hope you like it, as well.

εïз Sorano Designz

Don't worry, a day will never matter. No need to apologize to me.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Vanilla Kitsune

εïз Sorano Designz

WOAH, that was not only fast, but brillant! I love it! Thank you! I'll be sure to upload and give credit. Do you mind if I use it on other forums as long as I credit you? X3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ryan said:
    Don't worry, a day will never matter. No need to apologize to me.

Okay. XD;; I'm still sorry, though.

Vanilla Kitsune said:
    WOAH, that was not only fast, but brillant! I love it! Thank you! I'll be sure to upload and give credit. Do you mind if I use it on other forums as long as I credit you? X3

Yeah, you can use it anywhere as long as you give me credit. ^_^ I'm glad you like it!

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Name- Japanimator Gurl
    Image- https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b65/BankotsuxJakotsuyaoi/39442.jpg
    Text- Ichigo is t3h hotness
    Text Colour What ever looks good. =3
    Other- I want it to have an orange-sih theme and look super cool! 8D <3 Also...Dont forget the matching avvy. =3

Sorry for the change....but after watching Bleach for a while and buying my shirt with Ichigo on it...Yeah I started getting into him. XD

Last edited:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    The picture is blah-ish to use.
    That's what I thought too, so well, will it be too annoying to request another theme? I can wait patiently, so take your sweet time ^^

Name- Sakura-chan
    Image- The sketch
    Text- Ichigo x Rukia <3 You changed My Life
    Text Colour - Anything nice and matches the theme.
    Other- Request a banner and get a free matching avvy! XD That's always what I wants, you should know, eh? <3

I hope this picture is good to work with. Anyway I found it on a Rukia x Ichigo Community so I probably gotta link the picture back to there as well ^^; Just got my injections today, WAAA! It's hyperly numb!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I am so sorry, everyone. ;_; It now seems that both of the programs I use (PS && Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8) stopped working. So, until I get it fixed, which I have no clue when I will, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. Gawd, I am so sorry. This has happened so many times, and I can only download the programs on one computer. I'll see what I can do to get it fixed, and hopefully I'll have everyone's requests completed ASAP. -huggles everyone- ;____;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Don't worry about my request! I don't need it done anymore. I hope you get your Paint Shops fixed! ;o;! At least you're trying hard <3 Thanks and don't be sorry; stuff happens~

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Yeah I agree with Conor...I'll use one of your old sggies you made me if I get tired of me current one that bijou made me. =3

I dont mind the wait either. ^_^ I love your siggies so much that I wouldnt want to have them done any other way but you. <3 So take your time. ^O^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Karli-chan, it's OK, like I've stated, I can wait ^^ It's not your fault, have you try checking your computer (although I have no idea how, like open your computer and fix it? Just kidding ^^;) to see if anything's wrong? ^^;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Just to let you know I am still waiting and checking this thread everyday. I will wait till the death~! Lol ^^; Anyway so far there has been no change but let me know immediately if the picture quality is a bit too low, because I think there's a even better quality.

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    xoxkris, you didn't do anything wrong, don't worry. XD; When I get my PS fixed, then I'll try that image & if it isn't working out well, then I'll ask for a better quality one.

TS, it wasn't actually spam at all. XD; I didn't find anything wrong about her post.

xcutedivisionx, if you read up, then you'd see that my requests are closed right now. Also, I wouldn't be able to make a banner out of the picture you gave me anyway.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Twilight Sky said:
    I only said half spam because you said no more requests, I was assuming that you didn't want anymore posts in this thread until your photoshop is fixed.

But she didn't request anything. o_o;
    I don't mind if people post in my thread to ask things like that. Besides, if no one posts, my thread might die. XD

Anyway, my PS is getting better. I might be able to open requests again soon. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back