• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Sorano (Kami) sama!! Your banners are looking most wonderful! May I request one please?

Name- Vanilla Kitsune
    Image- Ka lick please
    Text- You taught me what it was like to smile. Vanilla Kitsune
    Text Colour- Black is fine.
    Other- Nah. You're good with surprises so.. let it surprise me.

Thank you!

Last edited:

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Name- xcutedivisionx
    Image- click
    Text- Happy Holidays
    Text Colour- Maybe Green or Red Or Whatever Looks Best??
    Other- Thanks and take your time!
    :cheeky:

Last edited:

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
    Hello, I'd like to request a banner. :3 I looked on the first page, and it said that you weren't closed, but if you are then I'm very very sorry for posting. ;__;

Name- Catherine
    Image- Right Here
    Text- Natalia
    Subtext- Forever Yours ♥
    Text Colour- A Pinkish color, or whatever you think looks best. =)
    Other- Could you make the banner have a pink and orange color scheme? :3

Sorry to bother you, Sorano. ._. Good luck with all of your requests! ♥

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Okay, all of the requests should be done this weekend. I'm sorry I haven't really been doing them because I've been kind of busy. Thanks for being so understanding, everyone. <3!

-Sasuke- said:
    How? It works fine for me. Sorano does it work for you?

No, it doesn't. xD;

xcutedivisonx said:
    Name- xcutedivisionx
    Image- click
    Text- Happy Holidays
    Text Colour- White
    Other- Thanks and take your time!

Your image doesn't work for me, either. =x

Lily said:
    Um..I have a question. XD

I..honestly couldn't find any other pictures of her manga scans [Namine] but:
    https://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=.../v1/03/099.jpg
    https://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=...a/v1/01/06.jpg
    Is it possible to take at least one of these pictures and somehow make it into a banner? o_o; I was skeptical, so decided to ask first..sorry! ^^;

Do you mean like, take the whole image and make it into a banner? Or take one of the pictures out of the original pictures and use that? xD I don't think that banner will look very good if you meant the first option, but I'd be willing to try. If you just meant cut one of the pictures out, then I can definately do that, too. :3! Sorry if I made no sense, btw. xD
    Thanks for asking first, and don't say sorry. You have nothing to apologize for. xD;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I would like to make a request^^;

Name- Takara

Image- Here

Text- A link between our hearts

Text Colour- Um..maybe a light blue

Hopefully it works and thanks^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Ah, wait..I've changed my mind. Full Moon wo Sagashite fan ftw ;;

Name - Lily
    Image - this.
    Text - soft remembrance ~
    Text Colour - Something that fits..white? ..No, wait..White font outlined in some color? Perhaps pale blue? o.o; *indecisive*
    Other - Nothing!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    REQUESTS ARE CLOSED...AGAIN
    I just can't handle making requests right now, with all the work I'm recieving from school. Plus Christmas is coming up, and I get really busy around this time. I have a few of the requests done now, and the others are coming ASAP. Sorry to everyone, especially those who are still waiting for their requests to be completed. :x

Note - Yeah, I know. No avatars. They're coming, don't worry. xD; And, this batch is kind of...blahful. PS is acting up again. I'm sorry. ;;

Chikara
    I hope this is okay. ._.;

εïз Sorano Designz

Vanilla Kitsune
    εïз Sorano Designz

Bijou

εïз Sorano Designz

xcutedivisionx
    I really couldn't do anything with the picture you gave me.

εïз Sorano Designz

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Eiiiie, it looks great, although, I really was hoping there would be the original colors. I really liked the colors, that's mainly why I picked the picture. I should have specified, I'm really sorry. >.< Is there any way you can change the red color to a different color, and the B/W to the original colors? Or, is that too much?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Thank you Sorano sama! I love have it turned out! X3

There isn't anything wrong with it and doesn't need any editing. I hope your work and business dies down a little. Make sure you take a break every once in a while cause the stress can build up. X3

Thank you again!!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    Eiiiie, it looks great, although, I really was hoping there would be the original colors. I really liked the colors, that's mainly why I picked the picture. I should have specified, I'm really sorry. >.< Is there any way you can change the red color to a different color, and the B/W to the original colors? Or, is that too much?

that mr. bushido one is awesome and you just don't know it =/

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    that mr. bushido one is awesome and you just don't know it =/

...I never said it wasn't awesome. It's great, and I know it, but it's not what I had really wanted, which is why I asked if it could be changed. Please don't word it in such an insulting way next time, I'd really appreciate it. If Sorano doesn't have time to re-make it, I'll just use what's there.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Wow, your works are still as amazing as always, Karli-chan. I see that your requests are closed now, so remember about the matching avartar when they are opened again. Thanks, take your time =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back