• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

εïз Sorano Designz

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    xoxkris, you didn't do anything wrong, don't worry. XD; When I get my PS fixed, then I'll try that image & if it isn't working out well, then I'll ask for a better quality one.

TS, it wasn't actually spam at all. XD; I didn't find anything wrong about her post.

Well, THAT's a relief to hear X]

And it was another relief to hear that your PS is getting better -whew- I was missing your lovely banners.

Well, if that image wouldn't work, I think I would just use the better quality one anyway. But as you know I am terribly clumsy and forgetful and careless, so I might misplace the picture URL, until that time, I guess I'll just change to another picture if it's OK with you.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Is there anyway you can cancel my two requests? =< I'm not sure what I want right now.

I can't decide whether I want a Kairi theme or a Riku theme...what do you think? =o

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Okay, PS is working sort of okay now, so I went ahead and did the requests that weren't cancelled. There were only two that weren't, I think. xD; Erm...okay, here goes. You may find that the style has changed quite a bit, since PS doesn't allow me to do half the things I used to be able to do.

Sakura-chan
    Okay, this one isn't the best. xD I had troubles with the picture, and I couldn't resize it to make an avvy because it looked really scratchy. =x So, if you want to request again with yet another new pic, that's fine.

εïз Sorano Designz

Conor
    This one is *okay* I think.

εïз Sorano Designz

EDIT I'll probably be making a new shop sometime soon, just to let you all know. ^^;

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    sorano, i've gotta say that you are really good at your style. i love the way you make those rough edge strokes around the stocks, and your text usage is by far THE BEST i've seen from someone on here.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Your still my favorite artist on PC! ^^ even if your PS is crapped up, you still make your graphics awsome! I was gonna request, but I know how it feels to have a disobediant computer program -.-

Good job though! ^^

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    Konichiwa Onee-Chan ^^, sorry I ain't been on for a while but i'm back.

Name- The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake
    Image- Image 01 | Image 02 | Image 03
    Text- Son Gohan
    Text 2- Super Saiya-Jin Level 2
    Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
    Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^, could you also do three versions, one using the first image, and the second version with the second image, and the third image for the third version, thanks.

P.S. If you don't like the images, your welcome to use one you'd prefer.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Okay, I'll try to have all the new requests done soon. I've been fairly busy with school and such, but I'll try to make time.

xoxkris said:
    Wow Sorano, that's really impressive! Well, a matching avvy? ^.- It's lovely enough for me!

I'm glad that it is okay. xD; The avvy I talked about in my last post, but I'll give it another shot after I finish my new requests.

Samson said:
    sorano, i've gotta say that you are really good at your style. i love the way you make those rough edge strokes around the stocks, and your text usage is by far THE BEST i've seen from someone on here.

Heh, thank you! :D! That really means a lot to me. Really.

Chikara said:
    Your still my favorite artist on PC! ^^ even if your PS is crapped up, you still make your graphics awsome! I was gonna request, but I know how it feels to have a disobediant computer program -.-

Good job though! ^^

Aw, thank you. :3 -glomps- Feel free to request though if you want to. I don't mind. ^^
    TBH said:
    Konichiwa Onee-Chan ^^, sorry I ain't been on for a while but i'm back.

Name- The Black Hedgehog/Kakashi Hatake
    Image- Image 01 | Image 02 | Image 03
    Text- Son Gohan
    Text 2- Super Saiya-Jin Level 2
    Text Colour- Whatever suits (i'm no good at this XD)
    Other- Just make it look good, you can take as long as you want on this, i'm not really picky, if an avatar could be included that would be good too ^_^, could you also do three versions, one using the first image, and the second version with the second image, and the third image for the third version, thanks.

P.S. If you don't like the images, your welcome to use one you'd prefer.

Doing 3 versions is kind of a lot to ask seeing as I'm really busy. xD;; But I'll see if I have the time.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    You can do just one version if you want, I just said that since I had three different images which I couldn't decide on, Arigotou.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Lol! Anyway, Karli-chan, it's fine. Just do your best in the matching avvy XD The banner already looks great, and I like how you did the best picture even when the image is totally... Bahbahbacksheep. Lol blahblahblecksheeeeep!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Karli-chan~! I have a request, but I want you to keep my banner nice and simple, so hopefully it won't be too hard for you. XD; You don't even have to start working on it any time soon, because I'll be leaving on a trip with my family in several days, so I'll be gone, anyway. Just take your time!

Name- Kayleigh
    Image- Here. Since it cuts off part of the guy's back, you can just put them on the left side of the banner, I guess? Also, please take off both of the lines of text, if you don't mind. ;_;
    Text-
    Line 1: (In prettier/fancier text, preferably) First Love
    Line 2: (In normal-ish text?) I remember all the feelings you gave me...
    Text Colour- I'll leave it up to you, but I'd like something that would match nicely. I want the banner to have a very soft appearance, so I'd prefer it if the colors didn't contrast with the image too much.
    Other- Nope, just keep it basic! :3 The only thing that I'm asking is that you give it a soft and subtle appearance, and use colors that will match well. I also don't mind if the banner is larger than usual, since I'm not planning to put much text in my sig.

Thank you again! X3 I just had to come back for my next one, since I love this one that you made me last time. I'm going to use it again sometime in the future~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Okay, I have Kimi's, TBH, and Kayleigh's requests completed. The rest are coming soon. ^^;

Kimi
    I like this one. xD; Joey looks so cute. I hope you like it~

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

TBH
    I hope it's okay. x_x;

εïз Sorano Designz

εïз Sorano Designz

Kayleigh
    Is this okay? If you want anything changed, I don't mind doing it again. ^^;

εïз Sorano Designz

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh... em... gee. *__* How on earth did you make that so quickly?! It turned out wonderful. I can't believe how pretty it is--I really like how you added the smaller pic of it under the text like that. You did an awesome job, Karli; thank you so much! ♥ It's exactly what I wanted.

Edit: Nevermind about the avatar, unless you've already made it and just haven't had the time to post it. XD I decided to try using the one that I have now, and I actually like the way that it looks! It gives the theme some extra color, so I'm happy. I'll definitely use a different one if you've already made it, but if not, then don't worry about it.

Thank you again so much~! <3 *runs off to edit sig*

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I think you're shop it open? ^^; (Sasuke, you're image doesn't work for me either...but deviant links hate me, so whatever.)

I can wait as long as you'd like, so if there are others that need to be done, don't worry about mine.

Name- Bijou
    Image- Zoro
    Text- Mr. Bushido
    Text Colour- Uh, probably the color of his hair, or something. Whatever looks best.
    Other- Could you try to add at least part of the hilt of his white sword into the banner? (I don't expect you to try to squeeze the rest of them in, that's a bit much)

And, could I have a matching avatar as well?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back