• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Я люблю русский язык! / Ya lyublyu russkij yazik!

What language(s) are you learning/know/desire to learn?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    It means "I love Russian."

Anyways, what language(s) are you learning, know, or desire to learn? :3

Also, I don't see why having the title for a thread of this topic in a different language is bad, since I was allowed to before. D:

An Idiot said:
    Why didn't you include English?
    It's an English forum. Everyone here is fluent in speaking English or are still learning, but can be considered fluent as well. There are probably a handful at most that use a translator. I am not going to add an English option for 4 people.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Right now I'm learning Spanish, but thats school required.
    I have a desire to learn French though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I am learning Spanish. However, I dislike it with great passion. D:

I am also learning Russian. :3 Like the title says..."Ya lyublyu russkij yazyk!"

Years
    日本語勉強中

I'm learning Japanese right now, but I'm always trying to teach myself a little of other languages like how to read Hangul.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I want to learn Japanese and Spanish. Specially Japanese, one day, lol...

I know a few languages already, but these two are ones I really wanted to be able to manipulate.
    Though I can be happy enough from just understanding Spanish, but Japanese is something I want to completely learn.

The languages I currently know are out of most people's horizon, though. So meh...

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I want to learn Japanese because I'm a weeaboo o3o

also German, and Spanish

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    I know how to speak Malay and English. I'm currently learning Japanese. I know a bit of French and Chinese. And t.A.T.u. persuaded me to learn Russian. :3

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Right now I'm fluent in English, am pretty fluent in my home language (which I haven't really learned much since I left my home country a decade ago), and I'm currently learning Spanish.

Might think about learning French, Italian, and Japanese, but the latter two seem a bit far off right now.

Years
    I'd like to learn... Japanese, French, German (though I forgot to check it), Hebrew, Korean, and Spanish, for starters.

I already know a little bit of Spanish... so when I get more free time I'll probably work at that.

Years
    Apparently the database error deleted the post i did in this thread yesterday, but I'll try to reconstruct a shorter version of it:

I know German as native language and learn English and French.

In English, i do sometimes have problems with grammar or have to look up a word, but overall I'm able to communicate without too much problems in English.

French isn#t working that well, i don't use it in everyday life like English, and I haven't learned vocabulary and grammar for ages, i should repeat that stuff.

Also had Spanish last year but quit the course because it would have just been an extra subject for me, and I didn't understand the past tenses.

rioru

Fear of The Dark
    Years
    My native lang is Russian... I want to learn German language, but i have no time to do it...

Я люблю русский язык!
    Не знал, что кто-то за рубежом любит его) Думал, что только мы сами. :D

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I wanna learn German, Spanish, and Japanese. In that order ewe...

I plan on teaching for a while in Japan, so I'll learn that language as I go when I'm there. Some of them can speak English at least a little well, so it should be fine. I hope. /sob.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm monolingual, really not a nice thing to be.
    If I had a sense of self-motivation I'd know Dutch and Esperanto by now, and may be on my way to Russian and Japanese, but you know...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I only know rudimentary Spanish, Tagalog, and Ilokano, and I've completely forgotten how to speak Japanese, so I'd like to relearn all of them for a start.

Other languages I'm interested in learning include German, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Vietnamese, and possibly Polish and Portuguese.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
    Obviously English, but I'm learning Mandarin Chinese right now. The Chinese course is really fast paced so I'm learning a lot of the language quickly. My teacher's goal for us is to be fluent within the next 2 years. I hope it works! 8D

I really want to learn Finnish, though. It seems like such a cool language.

Back