• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • great maping :D good job, i cant wait until the beta's out. keep the good work ;) and Good Luck the hack its realy cool, if the game was selling i sure buy it the original unstead downloading it xD :P ;)

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • Ok... thanks everebody... but in other forum... i have a problem with the Will gym´s puzzle... and here the solution of there puzzle...
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

And... a new video about the new vehicle to the heroes... check it!!! It´s great!!!
    Click here to watch the video!!!

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • its realised, gosh dude keep up the good work i like how the grass spells your name in the viridain park thingy... the game is the best!!!

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • Good guy, this weekend I got tough with the hack and advance too much with the maps... really for the beta only there is yet to make a translation ... to make some sprites ... that Zel help me with some scripts ... no longer is necessary to worry about the maps... I right now list this ... XD ... here scans...

Route 4 ( After the MT. Moon )

Whitney's Gym

The Pokéfan ( sprites made by me )

And now here ready ( image ) with the pokemon that off the record will be available in beta 1,0, either evolving them, or catching them... check it!!

I expect remarks ... chau

Years
  • Well can't wait to play it and please if you can upload the alpha on megaulpload because i can't download it from sendspace or rapidshare. Or if you don't have time for this just upload the beta1.0 on megaupload so people like me can play it.:D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I know it's only the alpha, but I have found a very funny glitch... You can walk on your computer XD!
    ¡Buena suerte con el hack!

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2010
    i love the idea that you can go back in time, but the only thing i dont like about it is that the trainers look like they are from present day, you chould change them to look like they're oldschool counterparts.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • XD003: Well, I think I've been fixing a few things that froze Pallet (when I was making a script I found something too :P), but maybe you could be more specific.

And for Neos, if you find problems with the edit of battles in PET (either because they don't work, or you can't edit the attacks), all you need is PET's trainer's poke offset. Open an Hex-Editor, go to that offset, and start editing the pokes and their attacks with hex. Tough, but may be the only way. Rom hackers can't really live without knowing to hex-edit stuff.

Also, that's a nice list of pokes, Neos. I'm still waiting for the good Water and Dragon pokes... :laugh:

[EDIT]: OK, XD003, that was the same thing I noticed... So that bug is fixed ;D

Last edited:

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
  • XD003: Well, I think I've been fixing a few things that froze Pallet (when I was making a script I found something too :P), but maybe you could be more specific.

And for Neos, if you find problems with the edit of battles in PET (either because they don't work, or you can't edit the attacks), all you need is PET's trainer's poke offset. Open an Hex-Editor, go to that offset, and start editing the pokes and their attacks with hex. Tough, but may be the only way. Rom hackers can't really live without knowing to hex-edit stuff.

Also, that's a nice list of pokes, Neos. I'm still waiting for the good Water and Dragon pokes... :laugh:

when you talk to that little girl in pallet, she tells you to read the sign. Well i found the sign, and when i went back, the rival was standing in the position from when you walk out of your house. when you talk to him, the game freezes.

IIIMQIII

Split personality
    Years
  • Good work so far!

I like what you've done with the FR ROM. I didn't know that it was capable of so much :D

Hope this one is finished up and released eventually.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    awesome hack but please translate to english. if its english it has the potential to be hack of the year.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
  • ok

don´t worry, for the school, i don´t have many time to work in the hack, but in three weeks, i´ll have vacations and i´ll can continue the hack... ok?

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2007
    I like this hack! Great tiles, sprites, mapping, and everything else! Good luck with it, an english version would be amazing XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back