• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
Years
  • Mia starred at the Meowth and sighed.

"We should give him an Oran Berry," she replied. "I'll go pay for it later to the Nidoking, since I know how he feels because I've been that way too." She tossed a berry at the Thief Meowth, not waiting for a response. "Just don't do something like that again."

She dropped to all fours, feeling a bit annoyed. She turned to Tara and Carrick. "I think since he's not under Darkrai's we should probably let him go. Unless you want him captured...." She eyed the Meowth through narrowed eyes.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick was flabbercasted at Miao's kindness," thanks Miao this is what i expected you can have one oran berry if you want, just don't steal, it's not supposed to be this way right..? work hard and do something and earn your own, i know it's tough in this world but there will be a lot of friendly pokemon to help and guide you furthermore said Carrick smiling at the Meowth.

Suddenly the Meowth burst into tears "Th-i-ss Th hiss is s-so K-kk-ind of you-u all-l thank you, i will work hard from now on and won't steal thank you, you can always meet me near the Cascade Palace please do come sometimes, Saying this the Meowth stood weeping over there again.

" Oh god no!, i've never seen such a sensitive baby like you at all, Said Carrick, also at the same time comforting him.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • "Cascade Palace?" Mia whispered. "Sounds like my type of place." A Palace meant shiny things, right? Miao had a kind side when she needed it...most of time to younger Pokemon, but this Meowth made an exception. It reminded her of herself when she was turned away from her family. Of course this had only gave her a hatred towards Persian....She couldn't let the others think she was going soft because she wasn't.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Yo! Yo! looks like you guys gave a good beat up to this Meowth. As i say " Do it with style or don't bother doing it!", You guys were awesome. Not to mention you Leader. Even i say leave this Meowth, but does he want more, isn't he enough with one..? shoo! go away! bad cat!

Also i think we should head back to our base, the sun is setting down already.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( Meowth )

Thank you people sniff*, the Meowth said and saying this he went away in the forest.

( Mudkip )

Ok Pals! time to return this Oran berries to that Manager." And Nick try flattering someone else next time." Carrick went to the store with his teammates and told about the incident, and the Nidoking smiling said " Aw, that's so nice of all of you, why? you could have let him have all the Oran berries anyway i have to pay you in return, but i promise i will return tomorrow to my Store.

After hearing this Carrick and his pals headed back to their base, Where the irritated Exploud greeted them " You had the nerves to come so late! the sun is setting, don't fly in the air it's just your first day! go and have the dinner. Hmph.

Carrick and his pals went below where their base was situated and ate to their heart content. Aw, we have to sleep now, that's bad i don't want too, do you guys..? Tara and Rho were Carrick's roommates, Rho and Tara both were awake as he asked his question and waited for their replies.

OOC : other's can post what they are doing in their respective rooms, just interact with each other and do not mix up as of who is in whose room xD.

NatureKeeper

'--------------------'

After Costali ate, he dashed to his room. He had no time to talk or anything

Costali, in bed, was deep in thinking. I wonder how Cresselia is doing. She is gone for a while, and I don't exactly know what's going on. Anyways, I should sleep now. 'Good Night' he said to everyone, then fell asleep.

'-------------------'

Now, as for me, I'll be really in bed now.I'll be inactive for a while. And I wake up on like 7 GMT, so I let you know.

Last edited:

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    (ooc: hope im not getting to behind! -.-)

It happened quite quickly, a meowth broke into a shop and Carrick, an eevee, another meowth, and riolufought it for the stolen goods, 5 oran berries. They won and gave one oran berry to the defeated meowth who thanked them. They gave the shop keeper Nidoking the other berries, then headded off to the base and stuffed themselves.

When he was full to his content he started off to his room, then the riolu from before dashed ahead of him and entered the room that he was assingned to. Briane entered the room to here him say "Goodnight" then he seemed to be out. "Um... Goodnight." Briane replied. The room had four beds so he sat on one and waited for another person to come along.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Mia walked into her room to find it empty. No one else was there at the moment. She guessed she only came because she felt tired after today's battle.

No matter! We won our first today. Maybe we will all beat Darkrai..

Miao really just had interest in Darkrai, but since Master did ask her to help defeat the Pokemon, she would have to. Though she knew she still needed to learn more attacks. As a Meowth there weren't so many she could learn. She already was born knowing Scratch, Growl, and Simple attack. Maybe her spying training would teach her more. Mia choose to sit in the dark corner for the time being. She would rather watch and see who would enter the room than be snuck up on.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Tara stood several feet away from the battle watching with great interest. It seemed that they weren't too bad at fighting at all. She had hopes, of course she wasn't too strong herself but what she knew was enough for her to possibly hold her own in a fight alone. It wsan't long before the group of pokepals who were fighting ran off back to the shop. Tara took this opportunity to head back to the headquarters. It was a medium size building not to far from where she was. It stood on a hill that looked over the town, a good place to watch for any sign of invasion. Walking through the hallway Tara looked at the door numbers as they passed. All the doors looked metallic and had a number posted on them, it looked kind of like a children's sticker. The floor in the hall was a pale green tile with walls to match. It kinda had a dreary feeling to it instead of the feeling of calm or happiness. She entered her room which was at the end of the hallway. It was empty other than the three beds that belong to it's inhabitant's. Feeling semi-tired Tara hopped on her bed and waited for her roommates to return. She figured they would be back shortly as the sun had begun to set. Moments after she could hear Exploud screaming at her companions. She never did understand why he was so loud, she figured it must have to do with his species of pokemon. Teecko weren't like that at all. When the yelling subsided Carrick entered the room with Rho. The look on Carrick's face suggested he was in a rather restless mood.

"Aw, we have to sleep now, that's bad i don't want too, do you guys..?" asked the water type shifting his aze from one roommte to another.

"I'm fine with sleeping now." responded Tara one foot dangling off her bed. "I didn't do much but you never know when you may not get much sleep. It's probably better if we just listen to Exploud. Besides you had a battle today, you need your rest just in case we have to fight again in the middle of the night." Tara then leaned back, head falling into her pillow at the head of the bed. She closed her eyes and fixed her legs so that they were both on the bed. "If you can't fall asleep you can always try drinking something, that normally helps me."

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( Exploud )

It was a new day, and the Pokepals had overslept, Exploud was irritated an barged in every one's room and made loud noises to wake the up. " Wake up you good for nothing catastrophic bunch of annoying and irritating pokemons!! Wake up!!

( Mudkip )

Carrick's head started paining, Ugh* what is with this guy..? Cresselia was correct in appointing him to our aid and to take care but he doesn't like us maybe.. Anyway that reminds me how cresselia would be, Carrick thought to himself. Ah! Good Morning Tara and Rho had a good's nigth sleep..?

" Wonder what other's would be doing, maybe they even left of for Treasure town and must be roaming at places let's hurry!" Carrick Said.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    OOC : NatureKeeper i don't think the post you made will be nicely appreciated by TotoMud, i don't think he ever mentioned if there is even any Fogbound lake or something like that, and as far as i remember in the First Post it is written in the rules or Features section's that he will be the one to call out the Storyline's and Battles, and you bought an X-eye Seed..? Check the OOC it's not available. Word of Advice : Clear things with TotoMud before Posting.

IC : Nick was woken up by a very loud and unbearable noise made by Exploud " I don't know whom he take's after.." atleast my hide's still shining, Nick went ahead of a mirror and saw himself and said " you are wonderful, yeah you are good, do it with style or don't bother doing it!. Let's get going Nick helped himself with some apples in the storage and hurried up the ladder, the sun was still has bright has before." Let me wait here till other's come, i don't know what adventures we await today".

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( Mudkip )

Carrick decided to take a brief stroll out nearby the large lake. He took a glimpse at the sky from above, always enjoyed the beautiful lights and shapes of outer space, "I would figure it would be a pretty nice time to take a small walk from all that food I ate back there," he thought to himself, still keeping his eyes above. The air was cold, but cold enough to find it not freezing cold, but relaxing. All that surrounded Carrick seem in content. He finally made it to the large lake. He took at seat on the surprisingly-soft dirt, now kept his eyes at the water of the lake. It reflected the starlight from above as the small ripples made the site seem mysterious. Carrick enjoyed watching things like these and doesn't mind taking his time do to so.​

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick saw Carrick go near the beach, he decided to follow him up too since it was a lazy day as it was saturday lot of the Pokepals were maybe roaming somewhere and there was no update of missions from chimecho's side too. Nick hurried and tried to keep pace with Carrick but all in vain, when he finally caught carrick's sight Nick decided to go and sit beside him. "What's cracking little Boss..?", is something up the matter..?. Nick asked politely.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( Mudkip )

Carrick didn't took notice of Nick until he asked him a question. Oh! hi there Nick nothing i am just looking around thinking of the beauty of this world, it was always my wish to explore he world, i just love the culture surrounding us and treasure town is something.
    So just looking around that's it, What about you..? looks like we both are the only early risers, let's take today's day off.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick stood there in silence for a few minutes, then he finally spoke out words, Even i loved laying among the patchy grass pondering about the enigmas in the world, it seemed as if the blades of grass slowly started to change form into puffs of clouds. Baffled at what i experience, he quickly shook his head to try and filter from his vision the fantasy he was having. It was these kind of bizarr events that keeps him pondering about the world and the mysteries they hold.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Briane woke up to loudred yelling to wake everyone up.He whent to the storage room to find something to eat. He found a couple of mago berries and took the two. then he climbed up the latter to find the others. When he looked around he could'nt find anyone untill he saw something shiny on the beach and whent to check it out. When he got closer he identified it as an aron, and Carrick. He approched the two then asked. "Is this where we're supposed to meet?"

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Tara sat up in her bed as Exploud made rounds through the halls waking everyone up with his thunderous voice. She hopped out of bed before the loud rabbit like pokemon made it to her room. She decided that it would best if she did a bit of battle prep. She couldn't remember the last time she was actually in a battle, it had to at least be weeks. As she walked toward the clearing where the battle against Meowth was she noticed Carrick heading own toward the lake, Nick following not too far behind. She let the two of them pass without much other thought and continued her stroll. As she arrived as the spot the wind blew the chilly air against her body. She quickly put together a practice dummy out of rocks, a small bag, grass and random tree trimmings. She then proceeded to hit them with her tail practicing her pound attack. each attack though was different from the last as she was experimenting with the angles that she was attacking from. It would seem that an arial assault deals a heavier blow than side attacks which tend to be faster. sweat beginning to drip down her brow she kept pounding away to pass the time.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry I've been gone guys!!!

IC: After waking up to the loud, dizzzying voice of exploud, Lilly hopped to her feet and trotted outside. THe day before she had been part of the battle, but she had been too scared to move. Now she decided to train, maybe she could become more confident and be less afraid next time. She decided to practice attack styles on a rock she found near the guild. Lilly leaped up onto it and began attacking with all her might. The rock had been very weak and full of cracks so after a few minuets of Lilly beating at it, the rock gave way and left Lilly coughing in the dust. She shook the chunks of rock from her fur and eagerly targeted another rock. Today seemed to be going well.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick's attempt to muster a reply came to an abrupt stop, his mouth still agape when the rapid beating of some Zubat wings could be heard in the depths of the dark cave. The beating grew faster and louder, the Zubat were obviously approaching. The team scrambled to throw together a battle team for the coming threat.

"Looks like we're going to have to postpone our chatting session," he said to Nick and Braine.

The Zubat were now in viewing range, flapping their wings furiously. Carrick jumped in front of the three Zubats who were to fight them.

"Good luck guys!"

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick felt he needed to have some time alone with Carrick, and he turned to Carrick, "I have something important to tell, i feel lonely most of the times but with you guy's it's always amazing, i hope you people don't bother if i act a bit ironically sometimes i just do that to make myself feel better it's actually .... Breaking the scene, three wild Zubats appeared from the darkness of the cave. They appeared to be angry at Carrick and his team, "I guess these guys will be our first roasted meal, let's go guys!" Nick said, always prepared to do his best on fights.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back