• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : Sorry guy's there's no one been active for a while so only two slot's for the present battling, don't worry there are gonna be lot's of battles anyway.

IC:

Battle Members:
    + Carrick - Mudkip
    + (free)

The Zubat's were fierce looking, Carrick just hoped that they would be able to defeat these Zubats, the only think that he was unable to understand was how come the Zubat's from a Cave he'd never noticed even after being for atleast a year in Treasure town and what made them so furious as to attack him and his friends..?

Last edited:

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    I'm ready to join in Carrick! Nick shouted standing behind Carrick, these wingbutt's have had the nerve to attack us for no reason, as Nick said this he became deep lost in his thoughts thinking about the Cave," Strange i've never seen it.. and where did these Zubats came out off the Cave from nowhere..?

" Though i don't usually come over here, i've never noticed that cave.. kind of strange.. anyway.. Nick thought to himself.

Ok Carrick on to the battling!

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Battle Members:
    + Carrick - Mudkip
    + Nick - Aron

"We can handle these Nick!" Carrick said with great enthusiasm.

-------------------------
    The two get into a battle against three wild Zubat. They appear to be quite fierce-looking.

Zubat # 1 smacks Carrick with a Normal Attack! Carrick suffers 2 Damage. ( HP 23/25 )

Zubat # 2 does an a fierce Attack to Nick! Nick suffers 2 Damage ( HP 23/25 )

Zubat # 3 smacks Lighter with his wing! Lighter suffers 2 Damage ( HP 21/25 )

" Sigh! three against two is unfair ", Atleast this guys haven't called me moron yet, by the way Nick..? Rho once said me that you called me a moron once is it true..? After saying this..

Carrick launched out his Normal Attack on # Zubat 1. # Zubat 1 suffers 5 Damage ( HP 5/5 )

" This should be easy Nick! also please tell me if you had called me a Moron.."

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 5/10 - PP 3/3
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 10/10 - PP 3/3
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 10/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:
    + Carrick - Mudkip - LV 5 - HP 21/25 - PP 2/2
    + Nick - Aron - LV 5 - HP 23/25 - PP 2/2

Last edited:

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    "Do it with style or don't bother doing it"!! Nick said readying to launch out his Attack, Um-m what Moro-n-nn..? No-oO- Nope i didn't call you a Moron, why would i call our leader a moron..? Nick replied to Carrick's question.

That Rho! i'll get the better of him next time, Nick said to himself while focusing on the Zubat.

Nick Readies himself to launch an Attack and does a Normal Attack on # Zubat 2. ( HP 5/10 )

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 5/10 - PP 3/3
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 5/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:
    + Nick - Aron - LV 5 - HP 23/25 - PP 2/2

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick was getting tired of this, more than a battle it w+as like a Chess game to him and since only two pokemon were tackling this situation it was more tough, only Braine was the spectator over there, Carrick hoped if someone else knew what was happening since he wanted to discuss something important too. While thinking this he also replied to Nick's answer " So you didn't call me a Moron huh..?", that's fine then, why did Rho lie about it then..?

------------------------------

Zubat # 1 launches out an Attack on Nick! Nick suffers 2 Damage. ( HP 21/25 )

Zubat # 2 get's worried and doesn't do anything because of fear.

Zubat # 3 doesn't seem to bother much right now.

Carrick launches a final bow with much force and tackles # Zubat 1! # Zubat 1 takes 5 Damge causing it to faint ( HP 0/10 )

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 1 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 0/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:
    + Nick - Aron - LV 5 - HP 21/25 - PP 2/2

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick attacks normally on # Zubat 3! # Zubat 3 takes 5 Damage. ( HP 5/10 )

" This guys was evading us for long now we got him!, i wish other's were here this is fun!"

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 5/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:
    + Nick - Aron - LV 5 - HP 21/25 - PP 2/2

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    " I highly doubt of these Zubat's, the rest of the two didn't attack in the previous chance, Carrick said to Nick, there's a high chance that these Zubat's may be drugged or something like that, yes!! that is it!! these Zubat's are not in their senses now, there's something brewing and i have to find it out!

---------------------------------------

Carrick gives a final blow and tackles Zubat # 2 with much force, causing it to take 5 damage and faint. ( HP 0/10 )

Zubat # 3 launches out an unexpected move and sucks the life out of Nick, causing Nick to lose 2 HP ( HP 19/25 ) and returning Zubat # 3 health by 2 ( HP 7/10 )

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 2 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 0/10 - PP 3/3
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 7/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:
    + Nick - Aron - LV 5 - HP 19/25 - PP 2/2

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Carrick had taken out two of the Zubat's, maybe it wasn't just the maturity and his qualities that made Cresselia choose him as the Leader, he seemed a good fighter too, and Nick was feeling great to experience this alongside him, honestly Nick wasn't scared at all, but Carrick's presence was making him more strong, also at that same time listening thoughtfully to Carrick's statement Nick replied " Maybe you are correct first let us take out the last one", then we'll talk into it, allright boss..?

" This is what you get for sucking out my life!!". Nick Attacks # Zubat 3 with a normal Attack.
    ( HP 2/10 )

" Allright Carrick! he's weak take him out!!", Nick shouted with enthusiasm.

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 2/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    'I want this battle over quick.' Carrick thought, since he was getting exhausted.

Carrick used Normal Attack on Zubat # 3! # Zubat 3 suffered 5 Damage and fainted. ( HP 0/10 )

Enemies:
    + Zubat # 3 (Wild) - LV 2 - HP - 0/10 - PP 3/3

PokePals:

The Team of Zubat's had Fallen, Team PokePals have Victory once again!

Carrick and Nick get 9 EXP points each from the Battle.!

Carrick Leveled up! Carrick grew to LV 6.

-----------------------------------------

As exhausted as Carrick was, he struggled to stay standing, being sure the Zubats were not playing any tricks on them. The Zubats stood up and flew there way out of the cave in fear, "I don't think we'll ever see those guys ever again, they ran off pretty scared... good job..." Carrick said, even to struggle to speak out loud. He was feeling dizzy, he used way too much of his own energy in battle. He fell onto the floor, fainted.

Last edited:

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    Nick was happy with the victory but seconds before he could celebrate his joy, he saw his Leader fallen down, this was no time to celebrate he thought, there was no one around too, Nick used his presence of mind and tried getting to nearby beach's water. " Damn i hate water, but i have to this, atleast i drink water what's in swallowing some ..?

Nick quickly swallowed some water from the beach " God this is salty!" he thought. After finally reaching to Carrick he spat the water on his face, hoping that he may get up. C'mon Carrick! wake up!

NatureKeeper

Costali woke up from his nap. It was few moments that he realized he has slept a whole day! 'Oh my god! I must have missed a whole wide lot of events!' Costali said.

Costali went out of his room to see that the base was empty, everybody are still on business. He wanted to meet Carrick, so he can ask what events has he missed. Unfortunately, he wasn't in the base. 'Umm, Mr.Exploud where is Leader Carrick?' asked Costali. 'ERR! I GUESS HE WENT TO TREASURE TOWN, SOMEWHERE!' shouted Exploud. 'T..THANKS!' Costali shouted and then immediatly left before exploud uses uproar. Costali went looking in treasure town. He didn't manage to find carricks so he asked a mankey. 'Umm.. Hey Mankey, have you noticed a Mudkip passing by? He is named Carrick...' asked Costali. 'Uhh.. Yeah, he had an Aron with him too. Nick, it was. I think they went south.' replied Mankey. Costali ran south. He still could not feel Carrick's aura. But he felt Nick's slightly. He asked Xatu. 'Have you seen Carrick and Nick passby? I suppose you know them.' he asked. 'Why, yes!' said Xatu, 'They went south exactly from possibly, here.' Costali used Aura to extremely go South. He stopped to find a cave that he never notice before. He attempted to enter to find 3 Zubats escaping. Costali trapped them in an Aura Sphere and went inside. He found Nick and Carrick, and Carrick has fainted. He found Nick saying 'C'mon Carrick! Wake up! C'mon!'. Costali entered and asked: 'What's going on here?'.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    When the battle was over with the zubats Carrick was lying on the ground K.O.ed and Nick was barley councious. Briane saw the Riolu, his room mate, running up to them and said "whats going on here?". Briane answered, "A group of zubat attacked and they fought them off, unfortunantly Carrick fainted. Do you want me to get help or something?" He offered to help. He had'nt eaten the both berrys so he offered it to Nick, he did'nt think Carrick would be able to eat it becuse of the fact he was uncountious. "By the way Riolu, I never heard your name, you may not have seen me last night but im your room mate and it may be a good idea to know eachothers names, I'm Briane"

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    OCC: Sorry guys, I've been busy this weekend with my dad then I ended up getting sick T_T but I think I'm better now...hopefully since I can finally get back on my laptop again

IC:

Mia had witness the whole thing from sitting in the shadows. Well, what choice did she have? Exploud had told her when she awoke that there was nothing for her to do and she couldn't take any classes yet. So she decided to train herself. What better way to do was to spy on your teammates, and how perfect the job had been. None of them had seen her hiding yet, but now since their Leader was out, there could possibly be a probably with this if more Pokemon returned. Mia dropped from her hiding place, landing on all fours next to Briane. She stood up on her two hind legs.

"We better see if we can revive him with an oran berry," Mia meowed. She blinked starring at Nick. Where is Tara and Rho when you need them? "Well don't stand there, use one! Crush it up, and put it into his mouth." She folded her arms growling. "Briane and Costali, be on the look out in case if more Zubat arrive while we're reviving Carrick." Mia unsheathed her claws, prepared to battle again if she had too. She knew she wasn't leader, but someone had to take action at the moment.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick's head was pounding badly he had no idea why he fainted all of a sudden, he was able to hear faint voices coming from somewhere. It took sometime but Carrick finally came to his senses and regain consciousness and woke up. " Thank you guys, Carrick finally said, I'm okay now, thanks for helping me out, now let's head back to the base i have to talk with Exploud about something. That cave... i've never seen it before and i bet you guy's haven't too.. so we better ask Exploud where Chimceho would be right now since she's the one who's gonna assign us with missions and stuff's, we must get to the Mystery of the Cave.

NatureKeeper

'Yeah Carrick, we must solve the mystery of this cave (could it be a time gear?).' replied Costali. 'And Hey Briane, my name is Costali. Spell it Cost\ally.' Costali and Team went to the base quickly, and Costali held Carrick to help him stand, because he was still very tired. 'May I take the Zubats? They're trapped in the Aura Sphere from History.' asked Costali. 'Do, but keep them safe, we might need them later.' said Carrick. 'Briane, I'll need your bone rush attack. You will be perfect to protect carrick until we nurse him to full health.' asked Costali. 'Umm.. sorry but i still cannot use attacks you know... Your aura sphere is not used for attacking purposes...' he replied.

Costali put Carrick on bed and started talking to the others, after they arrived. 'Umm, guys, by the way, I sensed a negative aura in there. But, The cave doesn't seem evil. I wonder why I sensed this Aura. Maybe we should start exploring rightaway. I'll let Chimecho know. Oh and by the way, Mr.Exploud, Carrick wants to talk to you,' said Costali. He went afterwards to Chimecho. 'Err, hellos, Chimecho. I want you to make us a special assignment in Dark Cave. We all need to know why Carrick fainted all of a sudden and why the Zubats targeted Carrick and Nick so ferociously.' said Costali. 'Oh, well... But sorry you cannot do this. Carrick can sign for it but you cannot.' said Chimecho. Meanwhile, Carrick entered the room after he finished talking.

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    After Carrick came to, they all whent back to the base to ask chimeco and loudred about the cave they had found. 'Briane, I'll need your bone rush attack. You will be perfect to protect carrick until we nurse him to full health.' asked Costali. 'Umm.. sorry but i still cannot use attacks you know... Your aura sphere is not used for attacking purposes...' he replied.

Briane did'nt know what he meant about using bone rush but he'd certianly protect Carrick.'Umm, guys, by the way, I sensed a negative aura in there. But, The cave doesn't seem evil. I wonder why I sensed this Aura. Maybe we should start exploring rightaway. I'll let Chimecho know. Oh and by the way, Mr.Exploud, Carrick wants to talk to you,' said Costali. Negitive aura? in the base? Then Costali ran over to chimeco and had a chat with him.

Briane whent to the storage and found about 12 oran berries and took 4. "I only need two now but more could be handy." He rushed to Nick and Carrick and gave them each a berry.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Karzai turned another corner. He'd been traveling for days, and still couldn't remember the last 3 years of his life.

He was occupied with his thoughts when he ran into a Munchlax collecting berries. He saw that this Munchlax was relatively clean and well-stocked for a Pokemon who lived in the woods, and was hoping that there was a town nearby. The Munchlax told him about Treasure Town and gave him directions.

Karzai, overjoyed that his long journey had finally payed off with sweet sucess, ran as fast as he could towards the noise he heard. He slowed down when he realized he had nowhere to stay. He slowly made his way to the town, staring at his feet. He was knocked over by a Cubone rushing to a nearby building, a pouch over his right shoulder.

Karzai pursued, hoping to get directions to a place to stay. Little did he know he was entering the local Rescue Base. He lowered himself down the ladder, and jumped to the ground. He looked around the building, to see many Pokemon staring at him with enstranged looks in their eyes.

"Uh, hi," said the Duck Pokemon, feeling much less hopeful as he did several seconds prior...

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Tara ended her training session after what seemed like an hour. she wiped the sweat from her brow and headed of toward the base. she wondered what everyone else was doing. She hadn't even seen a small trace of them since she started her little workout session. She figured Carrick would be somewhere trying to act all leader like, or try to find out how to act like a leader. Maybe I should invite him to train with me sometime? She thought to herself heading down the hill toward a small shop. She really had only seen him in action once and even so the fight was pretty one sided, not to mention the opponent wasn't too tough to begin with. Plus the mudkip could use some toughening up, he was their commander and all. Once at the base Tara headed to her room, she figured if they had something to do that the group would fll her in, or at least Carrick. As she lay in her bed she started to think about her family and the forest she loved to play in not too long ago. Oh hw she missed such things.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Miao had stuck to the shadows after Carrick had revived, continuing her training on spying. She knew she should soon get around to learning more moves so she could be prepared to battle. For starters, she wanted to learn an electric move. She knew that would shock everyone, seeing a Meowth using Thunderbolt. She decided that tomorrow that she'd start some battle training. Entering the camp base, she spotted a new pokemon. If she remembered correctly it was a Psyduck. This must be the other Pokemon that Master had talked about, named Krazai. Well...Mia's room was empty so she guessed she could let the Pokemon bunk with her.

"Hello," Mia replied walking up to the duck pokemon. "I'm Miao, but you can call me Mia for short. I'm the team's spy." She stood up on her hind legs, and placed her other paw out in a handshake. "Nice to meet you and welcome to the team. I can show you around if you'd like."

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick woke up and was finally refreshed, Carrick got out of his bed and started going towards Chimecho and thought maybe she knew something about that Cave,While walking he also saw Miao showing around Karzai the new Pokepal who Cresselia had Earlier talked about, Neverthless he continued going and went to Chimecho's base.
    there he Saw Costali standing and was maybe having some coversation with her.

" Hi there Carrick, are you fine now..?, Chimecho asked with a bit of concern." I'm fine, Carrick replied, i wanted to ask you of something Chimecho so may i begin..?

" Yes you can ", Chimecho replied smiling at Carrick, it was fun for her to watch Carrick act like a Leader now.

" So what i was going to say is that, yes not a hour ago as you know we discovered some sort of strange cave that we have never tumbled before and the Zubat's who came attacking us look troubled too.. is there some sort of thing happening over there..?"

Chimecho remained silent for a while and then replied " Strange i've never seen that place too, maybe there is something brewing in there, Carrick why don't you do one thing..? why don't you and your teammates go to explore over there and report back to me, maybe there's something.. that must be keeping the cave's pokemon from being in peace of maybe disturbing them. Yes that is what you should do, go Pokepals and explore there, also i will be updating Mission list's from now on and come to buy in my Shop too, since this is your first time i'll let you have these thing's for free.

---------------------------------------------------------

PokePal's received [ Oran Berries x 10 , X-Eye Seed x 3 ]

---------------------------------------------------------

Carrick looked towards his teammates and said " Okay Pal's let's go get it!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back