• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Mia's ears perked at the sound of Carrick's calling. She folded her arms, it was time yet again to go out. She began to walk towards Carrick, on all fours, when the words of one her teammate's echoed in her ears, "You should be spying, not battling." Miao growled, sinking her claws into the ground. Maybe the team was right, she wasn't needed to be used for battling, but she didn't like being cooped up all day. It wasn't normal! She couldn't even do her job as a spy. Some spy she was....

Mia sat down, staring at Carrick. If she was needed then, maybe he'd tell her or ask her to join. If not, then she'd just stay here like she had been doing. After all, Karzai still needed to learn everything about Treasure Town...

But I'm no babysitter! Miao thought to herself. There has got to be something I can do. I can't even battle train yet...Sighing, she turned to walk back to the shadows, sitting down annoyed.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Karzai sat down in the bed he had been assigned, he asked to be bunked with Mia, his first real friend on the team, but had been assigned with Rho, a Cyndaquil who was investigating a nearby canyon and would be back in a few hours. He heard the leader's voice calling for the team, but he decided to stay behind to adjust to his new home.

As he walked out, he saw a path he had previously overlooked. He followed down the path, and sat down near a beach to overlook a small gem he had found in his hand when he had woken up about a week ago in the forest. It had a small indention on it's back. It said "Razzputin". He shook his head. What did that mean? Unfortunatly, he would have no longer to wonder about it as he felt a sharp pain in his head. He looked to his right to see a group of Tyrogue, all with blue headbands on. His head flared with pain, and he saw the Tyrogue pick up his gem.

"Nice gem," the leader of the group said "looks pricy, we'll take it."

Karzai couldn't let the only clue to his past be stolen by local thugs, but his head was throbbing. The Tyrogue began to walk off, when he was suddenly surrounded by a strange aura, the gem was then surrounded by it's own aura, and was lifted back to Karzai, who's eyes were glowing a fierce blue. He slammed the leader to the ground violently, knocking him out, and sent the other two flying into the ocean. He made his way back into the base where the rest of the team were still getting ready for their next mission.

Karzai had barely made it to his room when his head slammed violently against the wall, and he slumped, unconcious, a thin trail of blood marking the path of his head down the wall. In his last moments of conciousness, he heard the team chatter away, thankful that no one would be to worried about him while he rested...

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    "Ugh, this canyon has nothing to offer, not even a harmed pokemon." Rho thought. "I guess i'll return to the guild. I think I got a new roommate, Kraza was his name? All I can remember is that he was a Psyduck. Well, time to set off.

He returned to the guild to see the duck pokemon in a very sad state. "Hey, wake up! What happened? Did you get in a fight? Did someone jump you?" Rho's mind was racing. He was asking Karzai questions while he was still passed out. It was strange, he had only met Karzai once, but he was already fearing for his life. He laid Karzai on his bed and elevated his body properly, just like Carrick had shown him. "Hmm, if he was my partner, I could look out for him so he won't get hurt. It would be good for both of us. I'll ask Carrick tomorrow. It would give Miao more time to spy and me a partner.

Rho decided that the next morning, he would go find Carrick and ask him about his new partner.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Tara sat up in her bed, she could hear the chatter of the other pokepals , they were pretty loud considering the voices seemed to be as if they were speaking lightly not too far from her. She decided to get up and see what all the commotion was about, after she has been kind of secluded from the group after their initial assignment. Pushing herself off the bed and grabbing her stick the Treecko opened the door to the room and started off down the hall. As she headed down the hall the voices grew louder making the conversation between everyone audible. She could make out Carrick's voice he seemed to be struggling physically, which could be inferred by the semi-exhausted tone of his voice. She entered the room looking around she saw that most of the pokepals were in the room. From the looks of it they had just been through something serious. carrick hd just got out of his bed and seemed to struggle his way over toward Chimeco

" Hi there Carrick, are you fine now..?, Chimecho asked with a bit of concern." I'm fine, Carrick replied, i wanted to ask you of something Chimecho so may i begin..?

" Yes you can ", Chimecho replied smiling at Carrick, it was fun for her to watch Carrick act like a Leader now.

" So what i was going to say is that, yes not a hour ago as you know we discovered some sort of strange cave that we have never tumbled before and the Zubat's who came attacking us look troubled too.. is there some sort of thing happening over there..?"

Chimecho remained silent for a while and then replied " Strange i've never seen that place too, maybe there is something brewing in there, Carrick why don't you do one thing..? why don't you and your teammates go to explore over there and report back to me, maybe there's something.. that must be keeping the cave's pokemon from being in peace of maybe disturbing them. Yes that is what you should do, go Pokepals and explore there, also i will be updating Mission list's from now on and come to buy in my Shop too, since this is your first time i'll let you have these thing's for free.

"So looks like we are going to have us some fun?" Tara said sarcastically, though she was excite d about getting to actually do something. She hadn't had much action battle wise in a while.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Ok PokePals! Let's do it! Carrick said with lot of enthusiasm. Carrick also noticed Miao sulking in a corner and asked " Um.., is something the matter..? did someone piss you off, you anyway sit in the shadows but facing the w+all is the first time, so i suggest you turn around and come with us to our first Mission!! Miao did feel better now.

Pal's we still don't have enough money, but it's fine first we go to the Cave and see what's in store for us, Hey Rho..? come out Rho and take Karzai with you too.., we are heading off to the Cave!

The Pokepals venture out of the base with Chimecho and Exploud wishing them good luck, Soon the Pokepals are back to the beach spot where Carrick, Nick and Braine first saw the Cave, Ok Pals let's go! Carrick shouted and all of them entered in the Cave.

The Cave was pretty dark, Carrick stumbled upon a rock and fell ahead, ouch that hurt! Struggling to get up, he finally does, guys watch where you step okay..?

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    Rho came out of his room supporting Karzai. "Are you sure Karzai should come Carrick? I mean, I just came home to see him bleeding and slumped against the wall!" Rho was about to object even more, but the look in Carricks eyes prevented Rho from saying anything else."Ok, I'll help him out if he needs it. Come on Karzai, help me carry you. You didn't hurt your legs and you heavier than you look"

As they reached the cave, Rho asked "Do you think there will be any enemy pokemon there Carrick? I want to fight something for once.You know? To prove that I'm not as week as I look." Karzai groaned and let go of Rho. "Oh! So your ok now Karzai? Can you fight? Or at least walk yourself...."

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    "Yeah, I'm fine," said Karzai, "just a headache."

Karzai righted himself. He told the others to go on without him, let him sit down and get ready for any future fights. He stood up, and heard familiar voices from deep inside, but didn't recognize any of them. He hurried along, and saw the Tyrouge from the night before, speaking to a Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. One turned around, and his eyes widened.

"That's him!" he exclaimed.

The Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan closed Karzai into a corner. He trembled in fear, he was still weak from the knock to the head he got earlier.

"Ember!" "Water Gun!" The Pokemon were blasted away from Karzai, and all of the thugs fled the area.

"Are you okay?" asked Carrick, helping Karzai right himself.

"I'll be fine, thanks you guys." said Karzai, signing with relief.

Carrick and Rho had returned when they had heard the commotion, and saw the Fighting-types closing in on him. Thankfully they had fled before an actual battle flared up. They continued their way into the cave, thankful for the so-far unharmed team...

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    After Carrick came to, the group left for the cave, but halfway there we where attacked by a hitmonlee and a hitmontop, or more like the new spyduck member was atacked. In the end the two pokemon fled. Why would they attack the spyduck, Briane asked himself, and did they actualy have motivation? Oh well, that was the past and we have other thingd to wonder about, he thought to himself.

When they got to the cave a few zubat where lingering at the entrance, but he thought, and hoped, that they woulddent take notice to us. then the group entered the cave.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    OOC: Man, I gotta post more.

IC: Lilly had gone over to see what was going on when Carrick had returned, but now that he was fine she was listening to what was being said. Hmmm, a mysterious cave? Eek! That sounds scary. Lilly shuddered but if all the pokepals are going... then that includes me. Urk. Fearfully, she followed the others out to the strange cave. There was some commotion when the group first entered, but it happened so fast that Lilly didn't know what had takem place. She sighed and walked on.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Carrick didn't understand what was actually happening since it was really dark and kept going on, after a few minutes Pokepals come to halt by seeing a two entrances one forks to the left and another forked to the right.

" What shall we do Pals..? go left or right..? " Maybe both places have different things to hold.. but strange we haven't encountered any sort of pokemon yet, Carrick wondered to himself. Ok i have decided half the team go to left and other please go to right, i have decided to be going on the left side but seeing you people's majority i might change my decision but what are you guys gonna do..?

+DESTINY CHOICE+

1.) Fork to left.

You can encounter vicious pokemon's here but effort will reward you good.

2.) Fork to right.

This path might be simple without any pokemon to attack you, but may have lot's of confusion and choas.

.You Choose what you want to do.

OOC : Once you have choosen you cannot revert back also twists and turns will be done by me in both the respective caves.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    The Pokepals had began their very first mission on the third day itself, and Nick was really very excited about this, " Do it with style or don't bother doing it", Nick kept on repeating this to himself, after some incidents they came across two entrances both of which looked quite creepy, Carrick set a Decision to choose between the two entraces, Since Nick was the Lieutnent he commanded all the fighter's to rightly stick on the left side since he had some strange feeling on that entrance, Pals..? what say all those who are here for beat em up thingies can try to go in the left place what say..? and Carrick and Tara and other's who are not classed as for fighting and are to do experiments can go to the right since the right side looks much more calmer, but that's just me.. what do you guy's have to say..?

ooc : i seriously think all those who are classed as fighter, lieutnents should roleplay in the left entrance we've already been given the description of both the sides so i think that way likewise.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    "Could I go to the left with Nick? I need some fighting experience." Rho asked as they reached a fork in the cave. "Carrick and Tara could take Karzai and whoever else that doesn't want to fight." Rho continued a little further on the path and turned around, waiting for Nick and the others. "So? Are you guys going or what?"

As they continued on the path Rho noticed quite a few pokemon staring at the small group. "Psst, Nick...do you see them?" Nick merely nodded and continued. Rho was on his guard now, he was seeing more and more enemy pokemon. All of a sudden, two pokemon sprung from a crevice in the cave....

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    OCC: Busy..... T_T

Miao was glad that she had been asked to join the mission, but now the fork in the road was just great. It didn't really matter since she was a spy, but she was going to have to learn to defend herself more if she was a spy. Then again...being a Meowth, her eyes were use to being in the darkness and her whiskers were quivering sensing a breeze ahead of them. She sighed. She just had to hope that Karzai would be fine or he could wind up unconcious again. It was a good thing she didn't have to just watch him now.

"You guys can tell me which way to go," Mia decided at last. "It doesn't matter to me."

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Karzai was taking his time deciding whether to go left or right, but decided left, seeing as he was a fighter, and Nick had requested that the fighters stick with him, so he followed, a bit behind. He heard some sort of crash, and raced on ahead to where Nick and Rho were. Unfortunatly, he found himself lost before to long, and retraced his steps back to the fork, but everyone had moved on.

Karzai decided that'd he'd meet up with someone sooner or later, so he continued down the right path he had originally taken. He soon found an Oran Berry, and ate it, curing him of his current aches and pains. He continued down the right path until he heard Nick and Rho's voices once more. He heard other voices, but couldn't tell if they were friends or enemies.

Karzai continued his walk down the path...

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    Briane whent left, seeing as his class was fighter, and a darn good one he thought. A few pokemon noticed the group and the group noticed them, Briane knew something was going to happen, was he prepared? He had'nt trained in a while, he hoped he was ready for anything. Rho turned to Nick "Psst, Nick...do you see them?" Nick just nodded. Of course he saw them, everyone saw them and they saw us. Then from a crevice in the cave jumped two pokemon, Briane was ready, he was'nt gonna have another battle pass by him again, he wanted to show that he is not just an add on.

(ooc: If there is another battle that is gonna occur count me in)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : Sorry i've been busy lately bleh >.< woe is me.

Proddit you are Accepted

IC : Carrick asked Miao and Tara to come with him and thinking ove+r Nick's decision ordered the other's to take the left path. As Carrick, Tara and Miao progressed alone in the right side, since everyone else took the left side, " I wonder what other's would be doing right now", he said to Tara. Tara was keeping both their backs since she didn't want any trouble, Suddenly some sound echoed through the cave they were going, and it was likely that other Pokepals heard it too since the sound was pretty loud and quite creepy.

" Who's there..? Carrick asked loudly, please don't play with us come out whoever you are ", As soon as Carrick said this some shadows went by behind Carrick, Tara and Miao. But they didn't notice this and kept on going.

With Other Pals

????? : Sir, these pokemon don't look much of a harm but they shouldn't be here, we are guarding something really important, watch out for them i see a Psyduck, Meowth, Cyndaquil, Aron and three - four more pokemon's let's sneak out of here and we also heard ????? voices over here let's get out of here and let's wait for them to come till the end once they come to a dead end we will attack them."

Saying this the two Unknown pokemon's who were talking in the shadow's sneaked out of a small opening undeground and sealed it tightly so that even if the Pokepals find it they won't be able to go through there.

Michael4182

Read my Signature!!!!!!
    Years
    Name : Michael (Creative right?)

Nickname : Mike

Nature : Lax

Guildname : Chum

History:

Mike was a happy go lucky kind of a pokemon. He went out and had friendly battles with other pokemon, played tag and hide and go seek, and just enjoyed living.

Mike lived with his best friends, August and Red, a Skitty and Charmander respectively. They lived in a small cardboard box in a dark alley. They were taken cared of by a Slowking by the name of Osiris. He was an elder that told stories to the 3 about the past and the terror that the Darkrai awakened.

One day, Osiris had to go out for supplies and would be gone for a few days. The three said their goodbyes and Osiris had left. Immediately, the three were bored and started to play a game of hide and go seek. Mike was first to count, so he started counting up to 50. August and Red found some decent spots and hid there. When Mike was done, he started looking everywhere, in trash-cans, in bushes, but they were no where to be found.

Just when Mike was about to give up, he heard many cries from pokemon. Having know idea what was going on, he looked around for some indication of what happened. Then he saw Darkrai, remembering Osiris's stories of Darkrai's inhuman and ruthless terror. Mike just ran in the other direction as fast as he could.

He hid in a nearby tree and then saw his friends August and Red below him. He called for them to come up, but Darkrai got to them first. All Mike saw was a swoop of black light, and then his friends were gone.

Mike was in hysterics, seeing the only people he ever knew and loved, taken away right in front of him. Then, Mike saw a blight flash of light and next thing he knew, he was taken away by what appeared to be an angel in his time of need.

Personality : Mike tries not to let the feelings of losing his best friends overcome him, but when they do, he can be a dark and ruthless pokemon. But when he is in control, he if a fun-loving, go with the flow kind of pokemon. He will (usually) do what people say, as long as it is helping the group.

Species : Totodile

Appearance : Looks like a normal Totodile. Except the V-shape part across his chest is a pure white.

Quote : Do a barrel roll Wait, What?

Motto : When life gives you lemons, drink milk.

RP sample : I've never RP'ed before this, but I will make something up.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Miao was glad to finally maybe get some fighting in. She just hoped the other Pokemon would get through safely to the other side. She glanced back at Tara was keeping their tails from being hurt if anything happened. The eerie sound that had split the air early still had her ears throbbing from their sound and now all her senses were alert. But she had the strangest feeling they were being watched. Mia stopped walking once and turned around to stare back into the darkness, walking passed Tara. Her teammates turned around to look at her, puzzled.

"I know something is out there," Mia growled. She swiveled her ears to hear everything around her. "Come out whoever you are! What's it to ya anyway, staying in the shadows. I know you're out there because I live with the shadows."

No answer came to her, making Miao hiss. She padded back over to the others. "Let's keep going."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back