• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Darthatron's FanClub ◄♦►

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    The tools Darthatron make are great, I will join as well.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    Can I b'z in clan fanclub 2? Eye want's be in lots k?
    You scare me. D:
    The tools Darthatron make are great, I will join as well.
    Thankyou, making tools is easy, but I can do more than that. :P
    Then, what videogames do you like, Darth?
    My favorite games are RPG. Howeverm due my, rather large, obsession with DBZ my favorite game is "Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3". :P

Final Fantasy Games are also very enjoyable. :)
    Darth!
    You..
    Are...
    MAKING A HACK!!
    EVERYONE PARTY!!!!
    -turns on music and runs around screaming-
    You also scare me. >_>

PS: If anyone wants to see my hack, click here. >_>

Yes, I still don't like Pokemon, but I want to expand my skills, and hacking a game seems pretty logical for that. :P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    you are completely right sebbe.
    the world would be wrong without a darthatron fanclub.
    in fact, the whole world would fall into a turmoil of chaos and somehow, a huge rip would open up and the void would be inside(without his fanclub of course).but now that its here, flying machines that absorb 80% solar power will be invented and every war will stop.

But now that i'm here, can i join darthatrons fanclub?
    I can't explain how much i like him(not literally) but i would take a bullet for him, in simpler terms.
    I will barrage you, darthatron, with questions when my "entrance fee" is confirmed and passed.
    until then, get ready.

Years
    you are completely right sebbe.
    the world would be wrong without a darthatron fanclub.
    in fact, the whole world would fall into a turmoil of chaos and somehow, a huge rip would open up and the void would be inside(without his fanclub of course).but now that its here, flying machines that absorb 80% solar power will be invented and every war will stop.

But now that i'm here, can i join darthatrons fanclub?
    I can't explain how much i like him(not literally) but i would take a bullet for him, in simpler terms.
    I will barrage you, darthatron, with questions when my "entrance fee" is confirmed and passed.
    until then, get ready.

Remember to ask him for a DP map editor.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'll still stick to the videogames topic. Which videogames do you own? And, is there any videogame you'd like to get that you still dont have?

Hmmm... You said you dont like Pokemon, but what do you mean by that? You dont like the TV series, the games, or any Poke-related stuff? (Because maybe you should like the game at least a bit, if you are making stuff for the Pokemon games. Else you could have made tools for any other game)

Years
    I'll still stick to the videogames topic. Which videogames do you own? And, is there any videogame you'd like to get that you still dont have?

Hmmm... You said you dont like Pokemon, but what do you mean by that? You dont like the TV series, the games, or any Poke-related stuff? (Because maybe you should like the game at least a bit, if you are making stuff for the Pokemon games. Else you could have made tools for any other game)

Darth don't like Pokemon, Actually because he's the orginally creator of it.
    At a trip to Japan, He was speaking with some guys from a little company (at the time) called nintendo, They were having this Idea about pupliching he's idea in form of a video Game... We all know that Japan suck, and they don't care about any laws so darth did not get any money.
    That's why he now hates it... Like a mother hates her own child... Never depply!
    He cry him self to sleep evey night, Wiht Charizard in he's thoughs...

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!! xD
    It just a matter of time until every member will have joined here xD
    I join cause Darth is just....Darth!
    He could teach chuck norris how to kill people by counting in binary :P

strange that nobody has asked yet: On msn I sometimes saw what kind of music you listened too...but I'm sure I didn't see all of them ^^
    So what kind of music do you listen to? *opening DL manager to download your favourite tracks*

And @ videogames: yeah another final fantasy lover ^^

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years

I don't own many video games, probably around 10. :P Let's count them

1. Pokemon Yellow (GBC)
    2. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)
    3. Final Fantasy 8 (PS1)
    4. Ape Escape (PS1)
    5. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 1 (PS2)
    6. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (PS2)
    7. Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2)
    8. Elders Scrolls VI: Oblivion (360)
    9. Super Smash Brothers (N64)
    10. Super Smash Brothers: Melee (GC)
    11. Super Smash Brothers: Brawl (Wii)
    12. Guitar Hero 3 (360)

13, damn. I was so close. xD

No, there are not any games I want that I don't own. Whenever there is a game or console I want, I go get it. :D

I think Sebbe pretty much covered why I don't like Pokemon. :P
    At a trip to Japan, He was speaking with some guys from a little company (at the time) called nintendo, They were having this Idea about pupliching he's idea in form of a video Game... We all know that Japan suck, and they don't care about any laws so darth did not get any money.
    That's why he now hates it... Like a mother hates her own child... Never depply!
    >_>
    <_<
    >_>
    <_<
    >_>
    <_<
    >_>
    <_<
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!! xD
    It just a matter of time until every member will have joined here xD
    I join cause Darth is just....Darth!
    He could teach chuck norris how to kill people by counting in binary :P

strange that nobody has asked yet: On msn I sometimes saw what kind of music you listened too...but I'm sure I didn't see all of them ^^
    So what kind of music do you listen to? *opening DL manager to download your favourite tracks*

And @ videogames: yeah another final fantasy lover ^^
    Metal, Rock, Heavy Metal, Punk, Punk Rock, Death Metal, Emo, Techno. Pretty much everything. :)

And thanks, you're pretty cool too. :)

Years

Actually it was originally a pen and paper role playing game developed by Darth, myself, John Romero, and Jesus 2.0, but those Japanese and they're fancy TV games needed to steal the idea.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I wanna join because Dathatron needs another member to join his club! :P he's an awesome tool maker! :D

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Wow, that was so...LOL!

@Darthatron: Well at least you have the "up-to-date" or "cool" games...I just download them and play them on my Wii :D

Years
    Actually it was originally a pen and paper role playing game developed by Darth, myself, John Romero, and Jesus 2.0, but those Japanese and they're fancy TV games needed to steal the idea.

I though we pretty clear came to the conclusion that Jesus 2.0 were to buggy?
    I think I sended you the Anime-heros-4-Ever version of Jesus 1.5?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    And, have you tried playing any of the other DBZ games? (there were a lot on the GBA, and on the SNES), I liked the RPG-styled ones for the GBA, till it got too repeatitive, but it followed the story preety good.

But, I guess you are more into the Fighting type of games, seeing Budokai and Smash Bros.

By the way, if you liked FFTA, I recommend you the A2 for the DS, looks really interesting (I'm playing it during my breaks), and follows the classic style of the GBA (unlike that other version released previously for the DS)

Back