• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    A long question? Or a lot of questions? Because a long question sounds as one question that is too long to write :P

Life is fine, I got another call for a job interview yesterday (which'll happen next week), so I'm wondering how that'll be. I try not to have high expectatives about such stuff.

And, about school, what else? finishing works, and exploring the web so that I learn to do stuff that I dont know (which leads to the usual temptation of checking how PC is doing for example, right now XP)

Well, the only known hack of mine is SG, but I did some test hacks, and dont forget my failed GBC hack of some years ago. So the "s" is valid, with the only exception that "amazing" dont fit those attempts :laugh:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    hmmm I haven't been here in a while.. sorry zelly. I guess I've been quite busy with other things..

Anyway, I updated the list. =)
    Hope you are doing well zel..

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ah, an update on that list really was needed :P

Anyway...

I'm quite tired right now, I spent the whole day progressing a lot on my assignment, but, there's still a few things left. Since I'm too concentrated on that, I wont be able to answer PMs, that's why I disabled my Private Messaging.

That doesnt mean I'm not gonna be around the forums, just that I wont be too creative to post (and when that happens I just dont post)

That's all on my life, it'll start to become "normal" in a few days.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    Ooh, Uni projects. Would you consider these "final" projects? As in, break starts soon? (It has for me, but I'm not gunna rub it in). XD
    Glad you're doing well with the 3 cats. I have 3 cats too...we have to set up Safeguard so they don't get too curious end up in Perish Song... :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Life keeps changing for me... After that job interview I had, seems like I now have a job! Even when I should be happy for that, I know that hacking life will be affected by it, so it's not like I'm fully happy for it.

So, now I'm trying to imagine how will my new schedules be, and if I'll have any kind of free time for me.

Friendly advice for everyone: Enjoy your teenager life as much as you can people! :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    And, hum, what's the job about?

Oh, well, welcome to the working life! :D
    Anyways, don't worry, you will end up finding time to hack if you don't want to see a horde of crazy fans chasing you XD

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Basically, it's being a Junior Programmer at a small company quite away from where I live (so, imagine the time I'll lose by travelling -o-)

Well, probably, it's gonna be a mess till I start to get used to it, then, I'll hopefully find some time. At least, my Uni vacations start around July, and I'm on a test period on this job, so the future will tell us what'll happen next :P

Bye, I'm going to luch, see you tomorrow!
    Oh, I may return a bit more late tomorrow, I decided to go see the last Indiana Jones movie :D

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Oohh... That's supposed to be quite good.

I dunno if this has been asked but;

What is your favorite 3 things about SG?

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    Life keeps changing for me... After that job interview I had, seems like I now have a job! Even when I should be happy for that, I know that hacking life will be affected by it, so it's not like I'm fully happy for it.

So, now I'm trying to imagine how will my new schedules be, and if I'll have any kind of free time for me.

Friendly advice for everyone: Enjoy your teenager life as much as you can people! :)

you have job!great congratulation, good luck!

what is your favorite singer,band ?how are you?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    sgash: My three favorite things about SG? That's a weird question I never thought about... hmmm...

Maybe one could be that it tries to be quite accurate (as much as I can) to the original. I feel that as a challenge, because I want to see if I can do it.

Another would be the extra trainers, they have started to grow on me (and it's always nice to see how other people like or hate some of them >o<)

And the third one... hmmm... Not really sure. It could be the events that I have planned for the future of the game, perhaps.

Umi: Not like I'm a fan of anything/anyone. I'm easily influenced by what sounds at the radio or tv. I guess it'd be easier to explore my Last.fm link on the profile than to start to enumerate them here (yeah, sad excuse for not saying I'm too lazy to write them right now -_-)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hey there, zel. :classic:
    here's that loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong list of questions I warned ya about. heehee... :badsmile:
    Ready? :P

The questions will have multiple choices, so answer with the chice you choose.
    Later, after you answered all, I'll tell you what POKéMON you will be!
    No cheating by going to serebii, okies? :D

Okay, let's go!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Spoiler:

There you go, DJ (answers are inside the quote's spoiler). Now, I just hope I end up being a Kingdra, else I'll just burn every copy of MD that exists around the world... :badsmile:

I just have the hunch I'll end up being something I wont like, I'm sure... Meh, I still dont know how this questionary relates to Pokemon.

Whaaaaaat-ever. Let's wait for the answer.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Tra-dada-da-dadang!
    And the results are in! :laugh:
    Code:
    Docile = 16 points.
    Timid = 12 points
    Calm = 10 points
    Sassy = 12 points
    Bold = 14 points
    Hasty = 10 points
    Relaxed = 16 points
    Jolly = 14 points
    [U][I]Quiet = 20 points[/I][/U]
    Quirky = 16 points
    Rash = 8 points
    Hardy = 16 points
    Brave = 10 points
    Naive = 4 points
    Impish = 2 points
    Lonely = 8 points

Wow... I guess you really are quiet... :\
    Anyways, your aura has been transformed and turned into a POKéMON...
    What it is, is what we'll about to find out!
    Blum! Blum! Bluuuuummm!

It's been identified!
    You are...
    Spoiler:

:P I guess it suits you... :P
    Anyways, how are ya, zel..?

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    Treecko, eh? I guess that's fair. Save MD! Zel might burn them. Ha.

Zel, could you put the rivals in the order of how much you like them.

For example:

Carlos-80%

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Treecko? At least I was expecting a Water type...

BURN, BURN, MD, MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

NOTE: I just noticed I also put "Quiet" as the nature in my profile? Coincidences? O.o

Well, to sgash's question...

Carlos-Due to his weirdness, and because I like the outfit.
    Ashlee-I like to make fun of them, specially of her stupid rat.
    Amelia-Basically, because she's like my timid side.
    Silver-Because he's cooler than the people below.
    Jess&Jamie-Another pair that lets me being fun, though I dont like them that much.
    Ard-Another weirdo, but since I dont like Bug types...
    Dante&Rina-I just despise them and their "love" talk, basically, I use them to make fun of such kind of couples X_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back