• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Smartness is not compatible with me. At least, not now (I was more smart some years ago).

You can use a lot of tools to make hacking easier, so it's not really hard and something that is "only for smart people". Anyone could make a rom hack (you should try, Midori ;P)

Years
    I find the subject of ROM Hacking as a whole a little difficult for me to comprehend. But then again, I've never really attempted to understand it. D8 But I don't think it'd be hard to if you really get into trying it out, just like anything else you might find hard upon glance.

Also, hey zel. :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Don't lie to Midori, hacking is difficult and requires a good amount of spare time. But the results can be very good if you work hard :D

So, talking about your life, how are your works going? *That evil uni...*

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
    Zel is one of really few people, who I really respect. And I would really like to join this fan club.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I still think rom hacking is not really hard. Of course, there's stuff that's harder to do, but the basics are not that hard. I may say that because scripting and programming have a lot of simmilarities so I find it easier >o<

Anyway...

Well, 'bout my life I need to start to read a bunch of things to understand something, which means being online and avoiding the temptation of checking PC every two seconds (kinda hard to do, let me tell you '-_-)

Other than that, it's just another simple day for me. Yesterday I did a bit more of hacking and I checked what that thing "lastfm" was about, since it seems to be popular around here. It seems interesting, now I'm gonna get even more distracted, yay! ^o^

Welcome in, 112395 (lemme guess, birthday? :P), and DragonFir3 (it's always good to meet more Dragon lovers? :))

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    What am I doing the last days, not much, really. Just keeping to work on the C++ assignments I get from Uni, then trying to do some hacking when I get bored, and listening to some music. And when I get bored of all the rest I try to see some anime online (now I've gotten hooked up to Devil May Cry :D)

DragonFir3

Safety and Peace be upon you
    Years
    Zel, I would like to ask you, which sports are you interested in? Do you like basketball, soccer, baseball,...?

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    WTF? Heheheh!
    Well, Zel truth that this is something rare to be a fan of one person. _.
    But that also want to be your fan and follower and a good hacker like you (?).... nah seriously, if you're good hacker.

but that goes for my sos as the father who always wanted to have nothing and only that.

Be carefully man!
    Now I am a member more or perhaps a child more (XP).

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hm... I see... so you are studying C++ ei..?
    I'll be having that next school year. :3

anyways, how was that group thingy (forgot what it was)..? :\

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I guess I'll just stop by here today (after finishing replying to PMs), since I'm gonna be quite busy for the rest of the day and I am not really in the mood to post anywhere else.

@DragonFir3: Mainly soccer, I am quite passionated to it. Other sports, maybe basketball (after a few players from my country participating in the NBA), then some tennis and perhaps... golf?
    Except soccer it's not like I do any other kind of sports.

@Midori: A bit not in the best mood, sadly. I know how busy I am gonna be, and I really want to do stuff I want to do, but I wont be able to today, just waiting for tomorrow, basically :\

@Craver: I think it'd be better if you were to add the translation in Spanish, it'd be easier to understand you, man. >o<

Anyway, I have learned to stop caring about what other people think about me. As long as I am classified as "human being" that's what really matters :P

@DJ: Yeah, part of today's work is related to that, we distributed some stuff to do and now we need to get together and see what each of us have done, then discuss probably -_-

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Actually, I feel a bit tired and sleepy, so I thought about checking out PC's PMs and then taking an afternoon nap, then I'll come back again to check the forums, because I dont think my head is working 100% to reply and being creative and all of that for rom hacking or for forum posting :P

So, I'll come back later, guys... yaaaaaaawn... -_-

By the way, thanks for the balloon, Midori. Me and my cat are having fun playing with it :D

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
    You have a better way to translate eh? : P
    PS: You're a Cowboy Bebop style ... true?

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    You have a better way to translate eh? : P
    PS: You're a Cowboy Bebop style ... true?

Yeah, studying English for like 7 years...! >o<

Define Cowboy Bebop style.

zelly has a cat? XD What's it's name? =DD

Three, in fact (we love cats ^o^), their names are Cristopher (or whatever the name is spelled :P), which is the male and old one (he's a bit crazy XP), then Agustina, the first female (which is the one most attached to me), and then Cuni (which is the one most attached to my mom), and is the hyperactive, as obvious of being the younger one.
    We'd have more, if it werent for Agustina, because it seems she doesnt want anyone else in the family :laugh:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I think it's an 'is' rather than an 'are', Evan... :3

anyways, zel, how's both life(not wife) and school life? :\

:classic: I'm preparing a loooooooooooooooooong question for ya, just to let ya know! :badsmile:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back